Chapter 2

Markson + 1

 


Ashley Yoen-Soo:  Jackson: 

 

Mark: 

Markson: 

 

When they were in the club, Jackson and Mark sat down at the bar. When they both ordered their drinks ( for Cheongju Jackson and Bokbunja ju for Mark) they turned in their seats and began surveying the crowd looking for the perfect girl to join them tonight. They surveyed the crowd for about 5 minutes. Then a petite young women walked towards them. They knew immediately she was the one. 

This woman was short and slender. Her hair was dark-brown and hung down to her waist in subtle waves. Her eyes were a dark-chocolate brown. she had doe-like eyes and and very sensual mouth. She was wearing a simple black dress, stillettos, and make-up.

 

She looked simple yet stunning at the same time. This was the woman that would joing them in tonights capades.

Jackson and Mark looked at each other and knew they were thinking the same thing. They swallowed their drinks in one gulp and started walking towards the young beauty. She had been walking towards the bar so it wasn't long before they intercepted her path.

"Hello miss. We are wondering if we could buy you a dink?" Mark asked.

"And we were wondering if you would hang out with us for a bit," Jackson said.

The girl looked at them both suspiciously, then her eyes widened in surprise. "Sure you can," She answered excitedly. She followed them to the bar. and sat down at one of the bar room stools at the bar. Jackson sat on her left and Mark sat on her right. 

"What do you like to drink?" Jackson asked.

"I would like a long island ice tea," the woman answered. Mark asked the bar tender to bring her drink.

"So, what is your name?" Mark questioned her.

"My name is Ashley Yeon-Soo. I am 18 years old. I work at Vogue," Ashley answered him.

"I am Jackson and that is Mark," Jackson pointed at Mark. "We are a part of the band Got7..." 

"I know who you guys are. I love your band. Your song 'A' is my ringtone. You're my fave, Jackson. Markson is my OTP. I ship you guys so hard," Ashley said with a smile plastered on her face.

"Thank you for supporting us. So we saw you and noticed you were alone. Why is a girl like you at place like this all by yourself?"  Mark asked. 

"Well I was supposed to meet some friends here, but they called last minute and  said they couldn't make it, I was already out and dressed up, so I just decided to stay out alone." Ashley took another swig of her drink. 

"Well instead of spending the night alone why not come back with us. Keep us company. Don't leave us feeling lonely," Jackson encouraged with a y smirk. 

Ashley chewed on her bottom lip and thought about for a moment. This was a once-in-a-lifetime thing for her, why waste it. "okay."She answered. 

"Let's go then." Mark said. Jackson payed their bill and waited for Ashley to finish her drink. When she was done they all stood up and headed for the door.