Stranger - part 3

Strangers In Jeju do
3.


Perhaps Jeju is smaller than Sora thought, just a stranger like Kim Woo Bin can be met in anywhere. If love stories in novels and movies are real, Sora should also believe that between her and him also have "something"?

At first he just nodded or waved hello Sora on the road.

Gradually accidentally sat next to her on the bus or train.

Until he stumbled went to the same tourist attractions with her on Jeju island, she had little doubt, this accident would not be accidental.

Sometimes she looked up saw him sitting in front of him.

Sometimes her handbag heavy things, he suddenly went to calmly grab her handbag help.

Sometimes, like today, she has slipped almost fell, he jumped out and helped her immediately after the pump has applauded pop, just nodding smiles:

"You was amazing, it looks like everyday you must stumble slip at least twice or three times, right?"

"Everyone has his forte and you know what? You are very good at managing other people's business." - She just got up, brushed the clothes, just glared at him.

"How can you say "people's business" here? Well I only control your business after all. "

"What a waste of your talent ..."

"Aahhhhhhh .." - Sora looked up startled, can anyone tell Sora how can Woo Bin was in a heap under the mountain slope like that. Look, God really has eyes, right?

"What are you doing there, man. Just get up! Ya, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Woo Bin!!"

"Don't you know why but also to ask?" - Woo Bin is still there, he just started poking each up and sulked like a boy - "I was lying in my mind. Come down here and help me, Sora Sora"

Although Sora thought he fall down very well worth but in the end she still supports him back up. Small road through lush green forest on the mountain lead to Halla longer than one thousand nine hundred meters, now has two people just help each other come up.

Between the birds chirping sound. Is Sora grumbling.

"You've already laughed at me, now see hơ you look. Your limbs rubbing scratch after all. Maybe I fall down a few dozen times but it was hard to be as nice as your fall, compared with hardworking people as me here, you are a real genius. "

"..."

"Did I say anything wrong? You still laughing again? "

"hahaha ... No.. just...Cause I have never seen you like that. Just like you was worried about me that much. "- Woo Bin looked at her, eyes merry.

"I think that... I can throw you down the mountain RIGHTNOW!" - Sora glared threatened.

Replied her, Woo Bin even the laugh bigger.

He winked at her, saying: "I know that you will not make things like that. This will make your little heart hurt, my friend"

 
What did he know about me? How dare you said that you know me? - Little cat Sora thought

Sora suddenly thought, between Kim Woo Bin and her seemed to have formed a tacit rule. Both were never asked about the privacy of each other and are maintained in a circle around their world. Maybe so, should the two strangers like he and her formed an understanding and trust. Quietly. Calmly.

Just lost in thought that, finally arrived Halla mountain.

Immediate Sora, clouds hovered sink step, followed immediately afterwards lush valley in fog and misty mountainside purple flowers are a color strip. The rhetoric is no longer needed, the landscape really makes people can only feel admiration in silence.

"Sure, if the result is not going through hard fatigue, unable to feel the beauty of this world." - Woo Bin tutted.


   Tell me, if I just keep trying to move on, good things will come again, Lee Teuk?

Throughout the years, Sora has lived with the hope that Lee Teuk is still alive somewhere, she just persevered search, certain'll find him. Although everyone around her fall, she was certain to be strong to live, work, relax and talk calmly as he lost just a joke. His mother, sister In Young, his colleagues, in front of them she always proved strong. By considering them, the pain of what she's worth?

Only when little flimsy hope no longer, she became so disoriented.

He was always at her side, tolerance protection. He taught her everything in life. Not just a friend, whom she loves, but also the belief in her lap. Losing him, she realized she had so long relied on him too much.

"It's hard ... to be able to forget someone." - Sora suddenly whispered.

"Why do you have to forget him?" - Woo Bin asked.

Some in the breeze, her muffled voice:

"Because remember him, very painful."


...




Caves Manjanggul

Udo Island Beautiful

Soengsan Ilchubong peak on the crater

Mud Festival

Firefly Festival

Woo Bin rethink see, he and she go to so many places on the island. Gradually, she was no longer remain aloof at first as well. He also thereby gradually came closer to her more.

Quiet lake can not hold forever calm before the wind.

He saw her smiling kids in the firefly festival.

He saw her eyes when watching people enjoy mud at each other.

Today, she still worries nag at him.

Now, she is quiet thought.

Lee Teuk, now I understand why he always referred to her with a smile. This little girl still has how many looks, his heart is very curious.

To know more about her, he had held it back, so slowly to her side.

"Because remember him, very painful."

"It will come when she no longer hurt anymore. Time passed, instead of guilt fear of forgetting someone, memories will last just as wind, warm and comfortable ... "- he did not look at her, deep voice.

...



Sora helped Woo Bin down the mountain, apparently conversations in the Halla mountain made them had a little awkwardly together.

"Ahem," - Woo Bin clears his throat - "In front of us appears to have a competition, go see then."

"Ten unexpected challenges that await you. Yet still hesitate, quickly registered to join with us to receive the gifts and surprises too. Inside were smiles, tears may well be just you overcome fear to open the pandora box only. What does register quickly, just two unexpected challenge left ... "

Sora and Woo Bin squeeze through crowds up. On stage, a guy wearing a red glittering tinsel, on red bow tie collar well as trot artists are constantly unhesitatingly.

"Do you dare to do that?" - Nudge nudge Ms. Woo Bin

"Jeez, what's that I do not dare. You dared to try, I do not have anything to be afraid of. "- She laughed, he seemed to take back his arrogance like before.

"I challenge!" - Sora raised her hand, threw a challenging glance towards Woo Bin.

He just raised his eyebrows, shrugged and raised his hands high. - "I also challenge!"

"Oh, pretty girls invited up here. Both tall beside him during public anymore. "- Artist trot immediately picked her up on stage with a grin.

Sora rises a semicircular piece of biscuit, double bite into the mouth, took out a sheet of paper. She slowly opened each fold of the paper, considering travel time and detective team, this challenge does not make her trifle nervous at all.

"Your challenge is to eat all of the chicken thighs in six minutes"

Sora read the words on paper, flashed a smile. True courage is challenged, this world has lovely challenge this? She looked up artist trot, he glanced see text also winked at her playfully.

She again looked at Woo Bin, his face twisted look. Stretched out her paper look, he laughed hard: "Your challenge is the attitude of all ten onion in ten minutes."

Sora laughed.


...



During the evening, both sitting by a too small beachside dining.

The scallops on the grill and hissing rattle fire, smoke rising aroma that makes Sora saw hungry.

She happily pouring wine, looked up Woo Bin was still sniffling because some onions, she could not help laughing.

"The kid trot there, I cried every tear that little bottle of wine in exchange for this Chongsan stars? Probably very unexpected gift. "- Woo Bin pounding the table, warm memories.

"I also saw him trot like artists right? Haha, I found him cute but, with again, this is the specialty wine there. "- Sora back neck drank liquor, shut her eyes and chuckled again sipping tart taste of alcohol concentration.

"She looked happy not there. Ministry forms as puppy. "

"Ầy, I reproduce the kind of dog. New England kind of dog does. Look, two eyes are long like this, the slanted eyebrows over this, exactly like puppies Asia. "

Woo Bin shook her head despite rebel. If you now have a mirror here, she knows how she set format. Rosy cheeks, eyes wet, shut the curved smile, gone, her lip ... Think about it, Woo Bin again immediately shook off the alert.

Woo Bin brought her home. Silence followed her steps. Night wind made her hair grazed over the cold shoulder, right then seen on the shoulder of his jacket.

Sora smiled.

    
Teukie ah, besides you other boys here give his jacket to me when it's cold. If you knows, are you gonna jealous?




Major ports are just two low stone pillar mounted perforated into three trees, Sora walked over to go inside. She grabbed the shirt on his shoulder down payment for, then grab another tree somewhere wood, stone pierced through hole axis. She brushed his hand, glanced at him, not to speak out, but she knew he would understand.


* At Jeju, maybe you'll have the bar set 4 wood. This signal is present only a female family only. "The whole people in the house are woman, men avoid crossing the house to make a reputation for the women"


Number of trees on Jeju Island stone axes have its own meaning, Woo Bin knew she meant him not come near her. But do not know why, look her expression, he walked through the big honey timber, go straight to the front of her.

Putting his hands on her face, he placed a kiss on her lips. Soft. Your cool sea breeze. Chongsan're passionate wine.

"I'm sorry. Maybe I like you already. "