Stranger - part 4

Strangers In Jeju do
4.



In a moment, time standstill...

Woo Bin gazed into Sora's eyes. Hundred thousand thoughts running through in his moments.

Kim Woo Bin, you're crazy!

Why did you kiss her anyway?

It done, she will run away from you ...

But maybe, just in a little hope ... who knows ... she will accept ...

It has been a long silence before Sora voice raised:

"You now, are flirting with me?"

"No." - Woo Bin shook his head. By somehow, this time he totally sobered up.

Sora doubtly touched his eyes, his eyes filled with sincerity that she panicked evasive. - "I do not think now is the time my heart has the capacity to receive someone." -She replied coldly and turned to walk away.

"Will you leave Jeju?" - Woo Bin told along behind her - "Though this place nice and warm. Will you live here for all your life? "

Woo Bin saw her back transiently vibration , but then very quickly, she stepped forward, leaving behind the whispering sea breeze.

...


Jeju, the Lantern Festival.





The moon spread a pale yellow color shimmering lanterns for all colors and sizes put Hovers drift waves.

On the Namgang bank, local residents happily release lanterns, dancing and singing traditional songs. Foreign tourists enjoy eagerly participate in the festival, they hang lanterns and prayer of blessing.

Amidst the crowd, Woo Bin can still recognize her graceful silhouette immediately. Sora comfortable in her white dress, her hair softly touch the shouder and a pretty face does not need embellishment.

If she wanted to avoid him, she absolutely can.

But later that night, she did not elude him. Worse than that, she simply did not put him in her eyes, and pretend like she has never heard his confession.

Woo Bin smiled faintly, like that it means he has failed miserably under this little girls?

"Hey ..." - Sora turned slightly startled, as a beautiful girl with blond hair and blue eyes.

"Um, Hi." - Sora hello again

Blonde hair girl whispered with Sora - "Do you know that guy?" - And then tossed away her chin toward.

Sora looked bewildered her direction. Not difficult to realize that was Kim Woo Bin. Today he elegant in black shirt and trousers, hair not brushed up arrogant as ever but was combed drooping. Um ... Sora no denying, today Woo Bin ... looks very gentle.

Caught her eye, he smiled, waved her already ample step back. And she glanced past him, as not seen.

"Is he your lover? He keeps looking on you. "- Blonde hair girl asked Sora

"Ah ..." - Sora thought in a second, smiling, she replied - "He is my brother."

"Really? Can you help me ask for his phone number? "

Sora tilted her head, blinking - "Oh, I think you better do it yourself d'. He is kind of very likes foreign girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, cute, just like you. "

Just as Woo Bin arrived, Blonde Hair transiently confused but immediately regained her confidence, looking at him laughing:

"Would you mind taking me around?"

"Me?" - Asks Woo Bin surprise, he looked at Sora, her tongue at him and ignored as not knowing anything.

"Your sister said you'd love to take me around."

Seems to have understood everything, Woo Bin put his arm on Sora's shouder and get her closer to him, she was startled because his act, wanted to escape but realized his hand was holding her shoulders tightly.

Woo Bin whispered in Sora's ear but still enough for Blonde Hair to hear, "Sister? You Make Me Feel ... bitter Honey "- he raised his head and looked at the blonde hair, smiling politely -" Sorry lady, I am the man of this girl "

...


"You deny my feelings, and now help me find my half of life without my agreement?" - Woo Bin frowned at Kang Sora
.

"I just think that there are so many other people with him than me. If you give her a chance ... "

"What about me? Why do not you give me a chance? "

Sora looked up Woo Bin, she was really embarrassed and felt sorry to him - "I told you, I still can not forget him."

"But you know that someday you have to  open your heart to love another man?"

"Until the time when remembered him, I just feels warm and comfortable ... I think, by then I might love someone ..."

Woo Bin eventually laughed, rubbing her head, said: "So I'm waiting for you at that time what was okay."

Kim Woo Bin's kiss that night ... If told she had no feeling whatsoever. Must be totally a lie ...

"I do not want to be sorry to anybody."

Woo Bin touched brow - "I know what worries you. Hey little girl, I am confident. Anyway cause I make a reservations, I can take precedence right?"

Soaring! Doang!

Brilliant burst of fireworks on the river. The beautiful light soaring into the night and then quickly disappear.

Sora smiled. True, the story belong to the future, time will eventually solve all.

Suddenly, Woo Bin looked around, he felt someone watching him in the crowd. Grabbing Sora's hands, he pulled her away.

"What are you doing?"

"Follow me, I'll answer you later."

Doang! Sora was startled, amidst the sounds of fireworks, she realized sound of gunshots, wafted the smell of gunpowder. Do not understand what happened, but she know it's not good.

A man in black suddenly appeared, Woo Bin release Sora's hand lto fight with black man. Never recognized, in haste, his wallet fell out, opened on the ground.

Chaotic crowd, around Sora space as freeze, she could not believe what she was seeing, in Kim Woo Bin wallet was her image and Lee Teuk!

She slowly looked toward Woo Bin, he is agile as a panther dodge powerful then came the punch towards the opponent. Then she let him pull her to run away.

Heart suddenly hurt as if someone choking, her head at this time has no other thoughts except...

Kim Woo Bin. After all, who are you?

...


In the bright moonlight, the flower field canola rustling in the wind. Footsteps were no longer chasing,Sora hardly asked Woo Bin:

"Who are you?" - She looked at Woo Bin, like he is a total stranger.

"Sora, I'm sorry."

"Why should you apologize? What have you sorry for me? "- Sora hear her voice monotone sounded, hundreds of thousands of times, do not want what she is thinking is true.

Lee Teuk before falling off a cliff was shot by an assassin ...

He fought very well ...

He is very mysterious ...

She had been playing guessing personality withKim Woo Bin, indeed, at the time she thought he was the killer, after knowing more about him, think back she found her thoughts ridiculous. But this time the speculation was torn back with good pictures of him, all the doubts in her as the fireworks began to explode, scattered on all sides, however, it does not disappear like fireworks .

"Why do you have this photo?" - Almost identical to speak, she held up a small photograph, looking straight into his eyes.

She recognized some ray transient amazement in the eye Woo Bin, he bowed his head, not knowing how long past, He hardly answer - "This ... is the photo of Lee Teuk."

Her lips trembled, heard this name, her eye sockets began to wet, she grabbed the gun Woo Bin, raise gun to his chest - "Tell me! Why do you have this photo, why you knew Lee Teuk, you appears here is not a coincidence, right? "

Response her, Woo Bin just shook his head, his shoulders hanging down no strength, and when he looked up Sora, in the eyes is so helpless and miserable than ever.

"Why kill him?" - Her voice rang out, dryly.

Kim Woo Bin transient shocked to hear she asked, he did not answer her, but asked again - "When did Police Department announce you Lee Teuk missing?"

"More than a year ago."

"Over a year ago, was when I met Lee Teuk."

Sora lifted, the hand holding the gun down. Lee Teuk not missing?

Woo Bin quietly hands off the line buttons on shirts, under the dim light of the moon, overlapping scars on his chest out. Pointing to a round scar on his left , his voice choked - "This is a gift Lee Teuk dedicated to me. Police department put me on organized crime of espionage since I was nineteen. Concealing identity living in the black mud for five years, until I was about to forget the name of Kim Woo Bin, until evil is about to corrode my heart, Lee Teuk came. This shot is just my heart almost 2 cm, just enough to give back my life. He pushed me out of organized crime, and takeover the place for me ... "

"Having said that, he still alive?" - Hearts Sora trembled a rhythm, little hope flickering, she hastily interrupted Woo Bin.

Responding to her, he just shook his head, hard voice: "He has sacrificed already. Really have sacrificed then ... "

Woo Bin answer as poison spread in Sora which hurt her whole body trembling. Pain like wheel rotation, again rolled over her heart, this time muchmore than previous pain multiplied. Her legs were limp, slumped down in a field kneeling, her hands clutching her chest punched, choked sobs new pop out throats.

She never cried like that, cry to tore. Woo Bin heartbreaking arms tightened around her, just wanted to be able to endure this pain for her.

"I'm sorry. How could I make you hurt like this, anyway. "

"Lie ... lie ... How could he could do this to me. Lee Teuk ... "- She cried, uninterrupted voice -" could not be ... he said he will return to that ... "

Time condensation ...

Tears did not stop falling ...

"Kim Woo Bin, It really hard to find you!" - Husky voice rang out from behind, Woo Bin hurry turn back, it was the criminals in the organization.

Very quickly he shoved a gun in Sora hand, whispering - "Run away! Quick!"

"Cops are hunting us, scooped sand crushed each chain of the organization. And betray you here affection cute, fun too, right? "

"Stop that Hong Jong Hyun, she is not guilty at all, you forgive her, I belong to you." - Woo Bin restore his cool, sheltered her, the conditions tough.

"What do you think you are in the world to tell me what to do?"

"Jong Hyun! Please! "- Woo Bin nearly identical.

Responding to him, Hong Jong Hyun threw the gun away, he extravagant say - "Well, anyway she does not have some fun, I want to take hands off you through the afterlife, like ... took advantage Lee Teuk cop slaying the other guy too. "

Both Sora shock!

He is the man who killed Lee Teuk?

Without thinking, she stepped out in front of his face, holding his gun

"Do not do that Sora!"

But ...

She did not expect Woo Bin clears sure the gun ...

Two simultaneous gunfire, Hong Jong Hyun fell, police ambush rushed out. Noisy. Uproar.

...


Sora stood motionless in front of her Woo Bin putting a hand grabbed her shoulder, both alone seems to rely on her for support.

"I'm confused thinking. This place of yours ... "- Woo Bin left hand on his chest, where blood is flowing profusely -" ... all belong to that person, right? If .... if I die, at least ... "- he slowly started his finger to his head -" ... You would be a bit anxious heartache that puts me in there? But ... if I survive, I will certainly make you be mine... "

He poured himself relying on her, breathing hard.

Between the vast field of flowers, she caught him in her heart - "You still laugh?"

"Now I feel uncomfortable, do not own you anymore. Moreover, You here... still worry about me ... "

"Nappeun nom!" - Sora yelled at him, put her hand over the panic wound on his chest, she looked around and bleached sapwood call an ambulance.

He gripped her hand, straining said: "Now you choose, if I'm alive, will you give me the opportunity?"

"You better keep awake for me. You will live! "- She screamed.

Woo Bin exhaled, smiled - "Well, I'll live ... for you."

...


Three years later ...


Jeju Island.

Blue sky cloudless.

Deep blue sea surface put Hovers white daisy flowers. The wind brought the smell of flowers wafted nostalgically.

Sora stood on the ledge, looked toward the distant. Everything went by like a dream. Lee Teuk, she to him now love and hate are gone, leaving only memories like wind through the petals, sweet, mellow.

She glanced at the person next to, he grabbed her hand, smiling mischievously.

"I am really a nice guy, right? Not jealous, sometimes you can remember about him ... Of course, not too much sometimes. "

She laughed, beautiful dimples bloomed on her face. She pulled him to walk away on the path.

"Um. You are very comfortable. "

"Totally different from him, right?"

"Well, You are. Always different from him."

"..."

"Thank you ... Thank you for living for me, Kim Woo Bin."


END FIC.