Final

The Sharing Everyone's Stuff
Please log in to read the full chapter

Frustrated beyond belief, Namjoon slammed his laptop closed with a bit more force than necessary. It’d be a shame if the God of Destruction broke the one thing he probably needed.

 

The company said he needed to have written, composed, and memorized two more songs by the end of two weeks. It more than a little nerve wrecking with no inspiration.

 

Sighing, the leader stood up from the desk chair and decided to take off to the dorm. But first he had to stop by the vocal practice room and pick up Taehyung, who stayed to do some extra practicing.

 

The closer he got to the room, the louder he could here his band mate’s sinfully low, baritone voice. He was singing an English song, troubled with a few words, but it didn’t shake his singing. It was amazing that even the soundproofing rooms couldn’t hold in that voice. He really wanted to tell Taehyung to look into some opera. He’d be very good at it.

 

With a knock that Taehyung hopefully heard, he opened the door and poked his head in.

 

“Tae, it’s almost one in the morning, I think we should go.”

 

The brunette looked at him and nodded silently, putting on his coat and book bag before following his leader out the company building.

 

As they were walking, Namjoon took out his headphones, subtly stuck one in his unsuspecting band mate’s ear and some tunes he knew they’d both enjoy.

 

“You know

Please log in to read the full chapter