The Stranger is My New Boss

Perfect Coincidence

 

2


 

Baekhyun's POV

"Here's the file of the new secretaries, Sir." she put the papers on my desk.

 

"Thank you. You may go now." she then walks out of my office again.

 

We are currently hiring two new secretaries, one for my father and one for me. I pick the papers to review the profile of the hired ones.

Park Yeul Ra. 'She's the one assigned for me huh?' I thought. She is a middle aged woman, married, has 2 children and with 10 years job experience. I continue reviewing her profile and decided to just skip the other one. 

 

'I'll let dad review it himself.' and when I'm about to put aside the other file, a picture suddenly caught my eyes.

 

Han Sa Rang; freshly graduated with high honors. No job experience yet except her on the job training at Kim Enterprises and Byun Corp. A smirk automatically flash on my face when an idea pops in my mind. I immediately walk in my private elevator and click the floor of my father's office. 

 

It's been a month since I met her again. My father, as a stockholder of the school she graduated, was a guest of honor and he forced me to come with him that day. I decided to ask about her, and learned that she trained in our company and have a very good record. They said that she could be an asset if she accepted their request to work with them. Since a long time had passed after her graduation, I already assumed that she already chose other company. Now I've been thinking of a way to meet her or atleast see her I but can't figure out anything. So no one can actually blame me if I can't help getting all giddy when the ever playful odds decided to intrude.

 

"Chances on my side huh?" I smirked and whistle as the elevator moves down on 27th floor. My office is on the 28th floor, I especially requested it to my father. When the lift open, I immediately search for him. 

 

"Appa?!" I shouted. I walk to her secretary's office.

 

"Where's appa, ajumma?" I ask the old woman. I call her ajumma because she has been my father's secretary since I was a kid and she witnesses me grow up. She's almost like my auntie.

 

"Oh Baekhyun-ah! He went down to drink some coffee." she smiles at me.

 

"Ugh dad~ Why not just let them bring it here?" I complain.

 

"Oh dear Baekkie~ Just let him. You see, he's getting old, that's just his way of exercising his joints." she winks then both of us burst out laughing. 

 

I decided to just wait for him in his office and let my mind drift back to that one unforgettable night I took and claimed a beautiful maiden.

 

"You can't seem to keep your eyes off her."  Chanyeol shouted when he notice me staring at this particular girl.

 

"Can't help it." I smirked at his statement then one shot my drink.

 

I've been watching her ever since she step out on the dance floor and easily caught my eyes. It's the first time I see her here and she's obviously a newbie in this kind of place. I can't help watching her every move. Even when she's walking and stumbling around looking for someone.

 

'Maybe her friend.' I thought of the girl she was with a while ago. 

 

She was now searching in our spot when someone accidentally bumped her. My instinct didn't give me the chance to think because I already found myself holding her in my arms. 

 

She feels so soft and she fits perfectly in my arms. Her scent then attacks my nose    Good Heavens! She's already driving me crazy! And she, placing her head head on my chest, didn't help at all making it harder for me to breath. So when she moaned after she nuzzle her face and sniff on my chest, all my mind can think of is to smash my lips to her and devour the sweetness of her lips. After some seconds, she responded as hungrily as I was making me lose all my self control.

 

"Let's get out of here." I huskily whispered as I reluctantly let go of her lips.

 

I almost made my car fly on our way to my penthouse. The self control I've been holding finally snapped and I continued to kiss her as hungrily as I did back at the bar, even when we're still in the elevator. Well, luckily, this is my own private elevator so no can could walk on us while we're doing our ministrations.

 

Who is this damsel?

How come I met her only now but seems like I've already known her for so long? 

How come she can easily make me lose all my senses?

 

I don't know how we reached my bedroom for all my mind is occupied by this girl in my arms. I can't stop groaning everytime her hands touches me; her soft moans are music to my ear and I want to take her fast and wild!

 

 I continued exploring her body first and so did she to mine. Then when that finally came to arrive, I suddenly stop dead on my tracks. 

 

'S she's ?!   Oh God! I would die if I didn't take her now!'  but for her, I took all my self control to stop and heaven knows how hard it was for me to do that. 

 

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I didn't know.." I feel like wanting to smack myself knowing that I'm the cause of the teardrops on her face.

 

"I will stop if you want me to..'yeah Baekhyun and die in the process.'" my mind interferes. But still, there's something in me that hate seeing her in pain.

 

She shakes her head then, "No.. I I'm okay.." 

 

"Are you sure?" I confirm then wipe the tears that managed to escape her eyes.

 

She just nods and moves her hips making me groan. 'Oh! I can't promise I can be gentle anymore if  you ever do that again.'

 

"I'll be gentle sweetheart.. 'even if it's killing me.' " I replied as I kiss her on her forehead and continue to claim her slowly and gently.

And then we both had a veeerrry long night.. 'I can't stop it~ she's too alluring. I can't get enough of her.'  

----

I have been awake for a while now, watching her in her sleep. Call me creepy but I really can't take my eyes off her. That's when I suddenly saw the clock; it says 4:00 p.m. 

 

'She might be hungry and might be having a hangover when she wakes up..' with that in my mind I decided to go downstairs to buy her food and, I don't know why but, I also bought her roses.

 

But when I came back that afternoon, I found no one in my room.

'She left already? Ugh! I should've just stayed!' I immediately go down again hoping that I could still catch up on her but find no one.

 

My dad's voice brings me back from my reverie.

 

"Why are you here son?" Mr. Byun asked when he sees his son sitting on his swivel chair.

 

"I have a request dad." a smirk then started to creep on my face.

 

        

 

Author's POV

*Inhale~ Exhale~ Inhale~ Exhale~*

Sa Rang calms herself down before entering the elevator that will send her to her new boss. 

 

"Come on, Sa Rang~ You can do this!" she keeps on mubbling in the lift.

 

*cling~*  The sound of the elavator indicates that she has already reach her destination.

 

"Good morning, Ms. Han. Mr. Byun is expecting you in his office." an old lady said to her with a smile.

 

"Ne. Thank you." she replied as she returns her smile.

 

She instanly enter his office. He was on his rear side, sitting.

 "Good afternoon Mr. Byun. I am Han Sa Rang, your new secretary." she greeted.

 

"A pleasant afternoon too Ms. Han." he greeted back as he turns his swivel chair around making her jaw dropped. 

 

'Oh God!' she feels a bombshell drops in front of her when she finally realize that her new boss is no other than the same man she had one night stand with

 

'How I wish I could just vanish into thin air.' her mind screams as she starts to get cold feet.

 


 

 Please continue supporting Perfect Coincidence~ 

See you next updateee~ saranghaaeee~ ♥