A Magical Night with a Stranger

Perfect Coincidence

 

1


 

Authors POV

After a long passionate night of hot kisses and intense love makings, the sun is almost rising when he finally decided to stop and let her take a rest. 
 

"Sleeptight baby.." is the last sentence she heard from him. But before sleepiness consumed her, she still manage to feel his arms protectively wrapping around her, pulling her closer to him and his gentle peck on her head. 

---

"Ugh.." Sa Rang grunts when she feels the pounding in her head. 

 

She tries to move her body but her arms and legs were sore. She touches her thighs to massage them. That's when reality slaps her when she realizes that she is . She immediately opens her eyes and got welcomed by an unfamiliar surroundings.

 

'I'm just still dreaming right?' she closes her eyes trying to convince herself then slowly, she opens it just to perceive the same surrounding again.

 

'It's not a dream?! Oh my God! What have you done Sa Rang?!' her head screams.

 

She then stops for a while to look at her either sides then around her. To her relief, no one's around. She doesn't know why but realizing the fact that he left her, she suddenly feels blue and empty. Though feeling delicate, she tried to stand up and walk. She started to collect her clothes that scattered everywhere and put them on. As she is about to head towards the door, she feels her cheeks burn hot when her eyes accidentally caught a specific stain. A trace and proof of their activities last night. She immediately rushes out the room then rides the elevator.

 

"30th floor?" she can't believe she's that high from the ground. She presses the ground floor and waited for the lift to deliver her there. When it finally opens, she hurriedly yet carefully went out, unable to see the other person with a stem of roses and food that went in to the other elevator.

 

She calls her bestfriend but she's not answering.

 

'Maybe she's still asleep?' she thought. She look at her watch just to be surprised when she saw the time.

 

"4:23 p.m?! I've been sleeping all day?" she feels a bit shy to herself when she suddenly remembered the reason why.

 

She immediately rides a taxi, not bothering to look at the name of the building she just spend the night at.

As the taxi drifts away from that place, and so her her mind as she tries to recall the events last night.

 

 

YOUR POV

"Are we really going to stay here?!"you shouted to you bestfriend, Mi Nam. You both decided to have some fun because you finally finished all the thesis and other requirements your school required. After a looong hardships, you will finally be able to graduate. 

 

"Yes! We're already here, why leave?" she shouted back.

You both sit on the counter trying to fit on the crowd. She ordered two martini and give the other one to you.  You look at her, frowning, 

 

"For confidence I guess?" she jokingly answered. After insisting here and there, you both started to drink.

 

"Whooo~ let's own the night Sa Rang!" she screams. You're both now dancing with the crowd you're just watching earlier.

 

"Yeeaah~ this is for all the hardships we've been through!" you replied to her; alcohol already hit you. This is also the start where your memories started to get blurry.

 

You remember that you just kept on dancing and dancing when you notice that Mi Nam is already gone. You try to look for her, swaying and groggy, when you suddenly bump onto something. You almost fell but a guy manages to catch you. Hard chest, firm arms and God! such manly scent. You hold his chest and nuzzle your face on it then sniff him.

 

"Hmmm~"  you moaned. His presence alone can already makes you feel dizzy. 

 

The next thing you remember is that you're already in an elevator and he's kissing you hungrily with his hands expertly exploring you everywhere.  There's still a lot missing. But you can't deny the the feeling of strong attraction for that stranger that overtake you; well, plus the alcohol ofcourse.

 

"Ugh! I can't remember his face!" you blurted out making the driver look at you. 

 

After you arrive at your apartment, you straightly enter the bathroom, still thinking about your impulsive actions, you open the shower, letting the cold water run down your body.

 

A foggy memory then suddenly pops in. A cold thing and his lips on your skin. You immediately shrug it off when you started to feel feverish.

 

'How could you Sa Rang? You managed to save it all these years..' you talk to yourself remembering that it even ruin your past relationship because you don't want to give it to your ex-boyfriend yet.

 

"To a stranger, really? You can't even rememember his face!" you try to dig in your head but all you got is nothing. Though you remembered that you're screaming a particular name.

 

"Ba.........UGH!" you decided to just continue washing yourself hoping that you'll be able to recall it sooner or later.

 

 

           

 

After 2 weeks.. 

 

*clicks* 

"So pretty~" Mi Nam exclaimes after seeing your picture. It's your graduation day and the ceremony just finished so you are now taking photos. Two weeks have swiftly past but you never got the chance to remember the stranger that once own you. Or maybe still owning you? Because you can't stop thinking about him. He keeps on visiting your mind. You just thought that maybe because he's still your first afterall.

 

"Wait Mi Nam, I'll just go to the comfort room." you bid.

 

"Palli~ so we could go home already.."

 

"Ne~"

 

You're now walking your way back to Mi Nam when someone suddenly pulls you.

 

"Long time, Sa Rang.." he breaths on your face sending a familiar shiver down your spine.

 

"W who are you?" you hazily asked. You already seen him during the ceremony, and you can't deny that he's really good-looking; plus the fact that there's something about him, making your attention caught. And his scent     it somehow makes you feel nostalgic.

 

"You really don't remember?" he continued to pull you closer.

 

"I Im sorry.." you uttered then look down. You've been thinking about him since you saw him earlier. He really seems familiar to you, like you've already know him for so long, though you don't remember how or why. There's something about him that makes you feel fuzzy and feverish.

 

"Let me help you remember then." he lifted your chin and saw a mischievous smirk on his lips. Before you could even ask what does he mean, your eyes widen when you felt his lips crashes to yours. You tried to push him but then a familiar feelings again suddenly engulfs you. 

'His lips.. it seems like I've already tasted them; like he'd already kissed me so many times..' 

 

As his kisses started to become more eager, a vague memory in your mind also started to become clearer. Tight hugs; explorative hands; hot kisses; heated make outs sessions; and passionate love makings and there's also one thing that your mind will never forget   the gentleness enclosed in those actions. An intense yet magical night with a stanger; they all come rushing back to you. 

 

He parted you a bit from him and look you in the eyes. You felt your cheeks turned crimson red when you finally remember who this attractive guy is.

 

"You?!!" you blurted.

 

"I think I can finally assume that you already remember me?" his smirk's making you feel week. So that's why, that's the reason why he somehow feels familiar; why you seems attracted to him, because he's the very same guy you just slept with; the stranger that never fails to linger in your head.

 

"How.. how did you know me?" she stupidly asked.

 

"Because they called you earlier on stage? Trust me sweetheart, I didn't expect to meet you here too. Purely coincidental~" he pushes a strand of your hair to the back of your ear, making butterflies in your stomach rage.

 

"By the way, I'm glad that you can walk properly again after that     " you manage to cover his mouth.

 

"Shut up! I I'm drunk then." you reasoned out.

 

"But that is not an acceptable reason, sweetheart. You still know what you're doing then 'cause you keeps on pleading and calling out my name indicating that you can still be able to think." he confidently voiced out. 

 

"Wha   " you feel your cheeks burn hot again and become speechless by his bold statements. 

 

'So cute..'  he thought with a smirk on his face watching your expressions. He then kisses you again, though this time, it became more hungrily.

 

'No.. this ain't right. Don't do the same mistake again Sa Rang! You don't know, maybe he's just using you.' and with that you finally pushes him.

 

"Stop!" then you run away from that place.

 

'I finally found you.. Don't think that I will let you get away again..' the guy watches your retreating figure.

 


 

 Hope you'll support Perfect Coincidence~ :'>  please look forward for the next update. saranghamnidaaa~ <3