The Stranger's Name is Byun Baekhyun

Perfect Coincidence

 

3


 

"Are you okay Ms. Han? You seems like you've just seen a ghost?" he asks with a playful smile on his lips. Honestly he should be the one to ask because he almost chokes with his on spit when he turns to see her. Why not? She's wearing a body hugging dress that perfectly shows the curves and proportions of her body.

 

"'How could he ask me so casually?' N ne. I I'm sorry Sir." Sa Rang replied stuttering.

 

"It's okay. Please be seated." he motions her to sit on the chair in front of his desk.

 

She follows his order and walk towards his table. She feels that her knees are getting weak by the way he watches her as she comes closer. His eyes never leave hers making her flushed. She firmly hold her bag as to gain there strength.

 

"I think you already know your duties as my secretary, right?" he asks still gazing at her.

 

"Ne.." she can't look in his eyes.

 

"To obey my orders and to fulfill my needs." a mischievous smile never left his face.

 

"N ne.." she stammers as she thought of the two possible meaning of his statement.

 

"Alright. By the way, that table is going to be your spot. Here are the papers you'll be needing. Incase you have questions, don't hesitate to ask, okay?" he ordered.

 

"Ah ne!" she immediately replied picking all the papers on his desk to transfer them on her table. Then just when she's almost a few stteps closer, her clumsiness suddenly attacks making her trip. Before she knew it, she already fell on the ground and all the papers are now scattered everywhere. As when she's about to move to pick them, she suddenly flinches and instinctively touches her right foot.

 

"Ouch!" she softly yelps.

 

"Hey! What happen?" Baekhyun is suddenly beside her.

 

"I I think I twisted my ankle." she stammers because of the sudden closeness of their bodies.

 

To her surprise, he swiftly lifts her. His scent starts to make her feel dizzy. He's so close yet so far. She doesn't know what's happening to her. All she could just think about is him being so close to her.

 

'Am I already falling for this man? The first man in my life. The man whom I offer myself with?' she can't help lying her head on his shoulder, wishing that the time would stay still for them. 

 

'Sa Rang. you're heading to a dangerous path.' the back of her mind screams making her realize their position. He's already sitting on the couch with her on his lap.

 

"A ah.. I'm sorry Mr. Byun." she tries to release her self from him.

 

"Baekhyun. Call me Baekhyun. Drop the formalities Sa Rang. We both know, we no longer need that." he stated with playful smirk on his lips making her face flush by what he means.

 

"B but   

 

"You'll oppose or I'll kiss you?" he warns.

 

"I can't do that Mr. Byu    " she didn't got the chance to finish her sentence when he shut her lips with his lips. She never thought he actually meant it. It's just a short kiss but she feels herself already flying on cloud nine. Oh God how she missed his kisses!

 

Sa Rang can't believe the effects of Baekhyun's touches and kisses to her. This is the first time she felt this way and it's frightening her. She thinks that she's falling for the wrong man. And he isn't just an ordinary man. We're talking about a Byun. They are one of the most influential families in Asia plus the fact that he surely have many woman in his life. She might just be one of them. He might just be playing with her. With that in mind, she tries to push him again. 

 

"Please Mr. Byun. Sto  " he peck on her lips again. 

 

"Repeat that and I'll kiss you again. Oh well, to my advantage though." he's warns with a smirk on his face.

 

'His face is too close. Oh God! Please give me more tolerance.' her mind still manages to fight the urge to cross the small space between them and just crash her lips to his.

 

"This.. this aint right Mr. By    Baekhyun. You're my boss." she looks away, afraid that he'll read her mind. 

 

"Boss huh? But we already passed that relationship even before you enter our company." he said, enjoying himself as he watch her face. Baekhyun can't believe himself that he's actually still talking to her. If he's with the other girls, they must  have been helping him remove his clothes already. But no, she's  different, and he doesn't want to compare her with the other girls. He doesn't want to take her just for his own pleasure.

 

What the heck is she doing to him?! He doesn't usually care whether his partner would be satisfied. But above all that, he even suddenly stopped hitting with the other girls. It's just that, if it's with the them, he doesn't feel anything anymore. Actually, she's the last woman he slept with    and that's more than a month for Pete's sake! He never imagined himself being able to resist in one whole freaking month! He thinks he really deserve an award for that. Ugh, just because of this girl. Is this what they call ? 

 

"Just *kiss* follow *kiss* your *kiss* desire Sa Rang. I know, deep inside you, is also anticipating this." and with that, he continued kissing her.

 

All of the restraints Sa Rang tried to build instantly falls. She just found herself already returning his kisses making him groan and intensify their kisses more. They are both running out of breath when they parted their lips. A long silence had passed before Baekhyun decided to break it.

 

"Why did you leave that day?" he is caressing his cheeks.

 

"Aren't you the one who left first?" she asks, frowning her brows.

 

"I didn't left you.. I just went out to buy you food because I thought that you might be hungry when you wake up." 

 

"Eh?" is the only word she manage to utter.

 

"Don't 'eh' me. How about you make up with those days you almost made me crazy thinking how and where I can find you." with that he started kissing her again.

 

Sa Rang, despite all the worries and fears, just let herself be carried away again by the same passion that once overtook her.

-----

 

Meanwhile..

 

"What the heck is wrong with Baekhyun?" Chen whines.

 

"I know right?! He never hangs out with us in bars anymore!" Tao added.

 

"Maybe he's just busy?" Kungsoo said.

 

"Busy my ! I heard he brought a girl in his penthouse." Sehun declared.

 

"On 30th floor?!" Chen exclaimed. Making the other members' turn their heads.

 

"Someone saw a girl went out from his private elevator." Kai answered.

 

"Ohhh~ I'm getting curious about that girl. He never lets anyone go there right? Not even us." Tao surprisely stated leaving all the members curious. While Chanyeol just shakes his head with a small smirk on his lips.

 

 


 

T H E     E N D     


 

Thank you for supporting Perfect Coincidence.

Actually this is supposed to be a one-shot story only. But it reached 3 chapters so yeah. 

Saraanghamnida~ <3

Minna aieru yo~ :'>