For Jiho

Flowers never stops blossoming (so does love)

When he woke up the next morning, he could only feel pain surging through his whole body. The digital clock next to his bed showed the exact time and he can only managed out a soft sigh. He darted his eyes to the body pressed next to him who had his arm draped on him at the same time—he was mad at Jongin, but his gaze softened when he were met with the Jongin he had always known, the Jongin he fell in love with, the Jongin that had always lightened up his world.

He lifted his arm slowly—reaching for the hair that were blocking Jongin’s face as he pushed some of the strands from his face slowly not to wake the latter up. “How did you turn out this way?” He asked Jongin who clearly were too deep in his slumber to realize the soft whisper of Sehun.

He sighed before grasping the side of Jongin’s face— it as he watched the latter’s face. He can’t help but to smile as he admire the view in front of him, it had been so long since the last time he managed to see Jongin’s sleeping face. He knew—it was part of his fault for avoiding Jongin too, for sulking with the man but how can he not when Jongin totally changed right after the dance company casted him—Jongin had been busying himself with practice, he didn’t even spare a time for Sehun and Sehun just gave up on entertaining him—maybe that was how their wedding should end.

He pulled his hand from Jongin’s face as a grimace appeared on his face. He didn’t want to lose Jongin—but yesterday’s accident made him realize one thing—their relationship were way too broken and Sehun knew nothing can fix it unless Jongin changed back to his own self.

“I’m sorry.” He muttered out softly as his gaze were still locked on Jongin. Still—he broke the gaze and darted his attention back to the clock before grasping hard on the mattress as he lifted himself from the bed, a soft groan escaped from his mouth at the same time as the pain were too much for him to bear.

Sehun managed to lift himself from the bed but his legs were a bit wobbly as he tried to stand on his own but he managed to put a shirt on but still he were basically half with not even a thin fabric on his lower part but the shirt were too big on him, stopping right before it could reach his knee. He grasped on the wall as his support as he direct himself to the bathroom but not even a minute he fell back to the wooden floor, with a loud thud following. “Damn..” He grunted as he punched the wall next to him.

He leaned his head on the wall as tears slipped down his face, the pain in his heart were too much even the pain coming from his body couldn’t beat the heart.

“Sehun?” A sleepy voice called his name out and Sehun didn’t have to turn his head to know who own the voice. He ignored the voice as his sob got louder.

“I’m sorry Sehun—what have I done this time? I’m sorry Sehun. I—I can’t control myself yesterday.”

Sehun still ignored him and soon he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist before a hard chest were pressed on his back. He felt Jongin’s head resting on his shoulder before a moist substance were pressed on his neck. “I’m sorry.” He heard again.

“It’s not your fault.” Sehun finally replied, his voice a bit croaked from the crying.

“It is my fault.”

“It isn’t Jongin. You know that.”

“Sehun.” Jongin released a sigh after that. “I’m sorry and no, don’t forgive me. I shouldn’t be forgiven for this. I you Sehun.”

He just chuckled. “It’s not if I love it Jongin.”

“Sehun!” Jongin yelled, the weight on his shoulder were lifted before he felt a grasp on both of his shoulder and soon he were pulled to face Jongin. “Damn it Sehun stop this! I hurt you Sehun, I hurt you.”

“You never hurt me Jongin.” Sehun’s voice were full of sarcasm, he knew it won’t get better—he just wanted to end all of this.

“Sehun—“ Jongin cried out as he grasped on Sehun’s thigh, running his finger through the belt marks. “—Stop this. This is prove. I hurt you Sehun.”

Sehun just forced a smile on his face as he stared at the marks—he loved Jongin but he only had one thing to be done that time. “Jongin.” He called as he turned to meet Jongin’s gaze. “Can you divorce me?”

“What are you rambling about?!” Jongin yelled as his eyes were widened, shocked at Sehun’s request.

“This wedding won’t work Jongin. It will never work. You have your dream and you can catch that dream—“ He paused to grasp on Jongin’s chin, rubbing it as he had always done. “—my dream is you, to be with you and to see you happy so Jongin, I’m letting you go. Go and be happy for me. Promise me you will be a famous dancer okay? Shine the industry with your dancing skill!”

“Sehun—stop this madness.”

“I love you Jongin and I will always do. Yesterday, it was enough for me to realize that I shouldn’t be part of your world, it was enough. You—all you need in this world is to be a famous dancer right? So go and do that but let’s divorce first so this wedding won’t be a wall blocking you from your dream.” Sehun ended it with a smile before dropping his hand down on Jongin’s thigh, squeezing it.

Jongin shook his head repeatedly, taking Sehun’s hand as he locked them together. “I need your support Sehun—you can’t go.”

“I don’t want us to end this in a bad way so let’s end this while both of us were still in good mood. Tomorrow, I will file the divorce. Then we can part our way okay?”

“Sehun—please.”

He wriggled his hand out of Jongin’s grasp before pulling his ring out—their wedding ring. He took Jongin’s hand again, pushing the ring in Jongin’s palm before closing it with Jongin’s fingers. “Take care of that.”

He grasped back on the wall as he lifted himself from the floor, sparing Jongin last glance before turning his heels to walk away and Sehun never regretted his choice for doing so.

 

 

 

Jongin did sign the divorce paper—although it took a week for him to sign the paper, he still did it in the end. Sehun has moved out of their shared house—he lived in an apartment that his company served him. He never thought that Jongin would really divorce him—but he was the one who wanted it, he even moved out of the house, leaving Jongin alone in their shared house but he knew it was useless to feel regret now, he was too late.

He stared at the divorce paper that he placed on the seat next to him—he was driving to Jongin’s house, to meet the latter for the last time. He could only sigh before breaking his stare on the paper—turning back to the route when the traffic light had turned green.

He parked his car out instead of going inside to park since there were two cars blocking his space to park—he knew one of them were Jongin’s car, but the other one, he wasn’t sure. He had never seen the dark red car anywhere. Ignoring his thought, he walked to the entrance door. The door wasn’t locked—so he just went inside, it was still his house so he has the right.

But what he had seen when he stepped in the house shocked him—he rubbed his eyes and he can’t believe his own sight. “No—no this can’t be true.” He chanted.

Jongin was shirtless as he had a girl wrapped in his embrace—both lied on the living room’s couch, managed to fit even how packed it looked. He stepped aback, he would understand if the girl was Jongin’s cousin or anything but he remembered Jongin leaving his family behind for him but that girl didn’t look like a cousin.

Not realizing it, a tear slipped down his face. It had just been a week and Jongin had found someone else in his live—maybe Sehun wasn’t really worth it. So he ran out of the house and promised himself to never forgive Jongin again nor step into Jongin life again.

 

 

 

He were awoken by the loud ring of his phone—Sehun groaned as he scrolled to the side on his phone to turn the alarm off. He adjusted his eyes in the room only to see it still dark—he was only early to send Jiho anyway then he would either go back to sleep or photoshoot, he never take morning photoshoot—he just rather sleep than doing it.

Climbing down the bed, he wiped the dried tears on his cheeks. He had a dream about Jongin again—the part he had always been wanting to forget—the part where Jongin basically him because of his anger. But that was where Jiho came from—if it wasn’t for that, Jiho won’t be there with him. He would not have anyone to accompany him if it wasn’t for that event.

He sauntered of out his room, walking to Jiho’s room to wake his baby up. Usually Jiho would sleep with him—but he can’t sleep with Jiho when Kai’s name were brought up, breaking his heart, he can’t have Jiho seeing him cry—he wanted to appear strong to his own son. He let out a sigh before turning the knob of Jiho’s door, meeting the boy’s figure on the bed as his comforter settled down on the ground messily.

He chuckled, this was why Jiho had to sleep with him. He flopped himself next to Jiho on the bed before shaking the boy gently to wake him. “Jiho—wake up. Time for schoo.” He called out with his calm voice.

Without having to yell—Jiho’s eyes were fluttered open. He glanced around the room first before stopping on Sehun. A smile climbed up on his baby’s face as soon as he met Sehun’s gaze. “Dwaddy.” He called sleepily.

“Wake up!” Sehun patted Jiho’s visible . “You don’t want to be late right? Mr. Byun will scold you if you are late!” He teased, he knew how Jiho were scared of his friend Baekhyun who worked at Jiho’s kindergarten.

“Nu nu nu!” Jiho immediately straightened himself on the bed, his eyes widely opened. “I will now!” He obeyed Sehun’s order as he jumped off the bed, taking his pororo towel that were hung on the rack next to his bathroom before dashing in the bathroom, taking his clothes off with the door still ajar opened.

He let out a soft chuckle—he could still his son’s figure from the bed as the door wasn’t even close. Being the good father—he rose from the bed, walking to the bathroom’s door to close it. “Ew what is that?” He teased once he stopped in front of the door—pointing to Jiho’s little friend.

“Daddy!” Jiho screamed as his eyes widened before slamming the door shut right in front of Sehun’s face.

He shook his head—Jiho was his reason to still be alive, without Jiho—he wouldn’t know what he will do with his life, would he still be alive? He spared the door a last glance—a small smile spread on his face before turning away. “Huh?” He mouthed out when he stepped on a rough surface—stopping on the spot, he bent his head to look at the surface. “What is—“ He crouched down—pulling a white piece of paper that were passport-sized that were trapped under his foot.

He turned the paper around—only to be greeted with Jongin’s face. The picture that Jiho showed to him. He sighed—the small request of Jiho brought itself to his mind again. He stared at the picture—he can’t bring himself to crumple it no matter how hard he tried—he would be lying if he said he didn’t love Jongin anymore—but how could he grant Jiho’s wish when he can’t even stand Jongin’s presence for a second.

He stood from the floor—the picture still in his grasp. Maybe—maybe he should be selfless just once—right once.

 

 

Sehun was trying so hard to keep his gaze straight on the road—he was really trying hard to just focus, but he can’t. The picture were disturbing his thought. Sighing—he turned to Jiho who were silent since he stepped into the car—luckily the light had turned red, which mean he could stop to ask Jiho a very important question.

“Jiho.” He called out first—looking at his son.

Jiho turned to Sehun immediately—a puzzled expression on his face. “What is it daddy?”

He took a deep breath before muttering out his question. “Do you—do you really want Papa to come to your birthday—what daddy meant is do you—do you want to meet him?” Stuttering a bit, but he could ignore the stutter for now.

Jiho’s face beamed brightly as the question were brought up—he immediately nodded excitedly. “Of course! Jiho really want to meet Papa!”

“Oh.” He mumbled out—his mood dropped a little. “Would you—would you like to meet him today?”

 

Sehun slammed his head on his car’s hood—he was late for his photoshoot and he still needed to pick Jiho up. “Why do you have to not function today?” He raised his head from the hood—slamming his palm on his car’s window. He brought his phone from his pocket—wanting to dial his manager when he realized that she took day off.

“I’m ed up. My career will end here.” He muttered—pacing around. There wasn’t even any cab around and if he had to wait for cab—it will just made him later. He turned back to the building’s entrance—maybe he should just ask someone there to bring him to his photoshoot spot.

He paced back to the building—with his phone in his grasp. He were too distracted to mind about the figure that were walking toward his way and only noticed it when he bumped into the strong body. “Again—why am I so unlucky?” He muttered as he looked at his phone that had dropped down the cemented floor.

He bent down to pick the phone up before rising back from the ground to apologize—“Hey I’m sorry—oh it’s you.” He muttered as he met Jongin’s face, his mood instantly died.

“Oh it’s you?” Jongin let out a chuckle—an amused grin appeared on his face and Sehun was holding himself from blasting his fist on that face. “Why can’t you sound more excited?”

“Shut. Up.” He muttered through gritted teeth—stepping to move past Jongin but a strong grip on his arm stopped him. “What is it?” He turned back to Jongin—a slight annoyed by the sudden contact.

Jongin’s smug grin on his face faded as it was replaced with a serious expression—his hand were still gripping tightly on Sehun’s arm. “Aren’t you taking Jiho—like right now?” He suddenly asked—which surprised Sehun.

“Why—why are you asking me that? What does it have to do with you?”

Jongin’s stare on his broke before the man glanced to the view behind Sehun—he turned back to Sehun after viewing the scene behind him. “Your car broke?”

“It has nothing to do with you.” Sehun replied—wriggling his arm out of Jongin’s grasp before pushing the man aside.

Jongin released a sigh. “For Jiho, just ride with me this time—and you definitely don’t want to be late for your photoshoot right?”

Sehun’s head jerked to Jongin—side eyeing the man. “How do you—“ He just let his words hanging, a sigh escaping his mouth before he giving in. “—Fine. Just this time.”

“But why does I feel like there will be another time?” Jongin tried to tease Sehun as he walked past Sehun first—heading toward his car.

“Shut. Up.” Sehun muttered through gritted teeth as he followed after Jongin—ignoring the annoying chuckle that were bursting out from Jongin’s mouth.

 

 

Sehun crossed his arms on his chest as he watched Jiho escaping from his grip to run toward Jongin—he didn’t even get to greet his son when his son just ran out from the kindergarten, running to Jongin who were waiting outside of his car. He huffed an annoyed sigh as he pulled the back door of the car, ignoring Jongin’s confused gaze on him—but again Jongin’s strong grasp on his shoulder stopped him.

“What?” He asked—not turning to Jongin.

“What is this?” Jongin asked—eyeing Jiho who were hugging his leg.

“That is—“ He shot Jongin a smug grin. “—your son.”

“Obviously I know that! But how does he know?” Jongin asked—screaming a bit but lowered his tone when Jiho showed him a puzzled expression.

“Are Papa and Daddy okay?” Jiho asked out innocently.

“We are okay.” Sehun replied to Jiho before Jongin could mutter out anything stupid. He bent down to pick Jiho in his arms—carrying his son himself. “Daddy granted your wish—are you satisfied now?”

“But isn’t this uncle Kai? Is this really Papa?”

This time Jongin replied instead. “Who is uncle Kai? Papa’s name is Kim Jongin—not Kai.”

“Kim Jongin?” Jiho asked—tilting his head.

“And you are Kim Jiho.” Jongin replied to Jiho with a smile attached to his face.

“Eh?” Jiho’s scrunched his face—as he was confused. He faced Sehun. “Daddy, isn’t Jiho’s name—Oh Jiho?”

Sehun threw a glare toward Jongin who were just smiling innocently—he let out a sigh. “No. It’s Kim Jiho now.”

“Why?” Jiho asked again.

Jongin brought Jiho to his arms—taking him from Sehun. “Because, Jiho is Appa—“ He paused to lift Jiho in one arm before slinging his other arm on Sehun’s shoulder. “—And Daddy’s son.”

“Jiho has two fathers now?” Jiho’s face beamed—and Sehun’s felt his heart clench at how bright his soon looked, he had never looked that bright and never that happy. He lifted his head, staring at Jongin who were nodding excitedly to his son—no their son. The frown on his face were replaced with a smile. Maybe—maybe he made the right choice.

 

 

 

“Stop touching me for god sake Jongdae.” Sehun pushed Jongdae away from his—throwing the man a glare. Just because he was the one who casted Sehun for his photoshoot, didn’t mean he could touch Sehun anywhere he wanted. “I won’t even think twice to sue you this time.”

“Aw come on Sehun, you love me—don’t you?”

“Shut up.” Sehun rolled his eyes—but his attention on Jongdae were distracted by the soft tug on his shirt. He lowered his head—arching his eyebrow at Jiho were trying to get his attention. “What is it baby?”

“I want to pee.” Jiho mumbled shyly, tugging Sehun’s shirt harder.

“Wait—I will—“

Jongin swipe Jiho in his arms before Sehun could continue his words. “Let Papa bring you to the toilet okay?”

“You don’t have to Jongin.” Sehun sighed, trying to take Jiho back from Jongin’s grasp.

“Let me do it.” Jongin replied—he smiled at Sehun and for the first time—he looked since. “I have missed five years, this is nothing.”

“But—“

“No but~” Jongin singsong before heading toward the toilet, ignoring Sehun.

Sehun huffed—watching as Jongin and Jiho disappeared from his view. He crossed his arms—this wasn’t what he wanted, but he could feel the burden on his shoulder lifted when he watched Jiho with Jongin—it felt as he just did a really right choice. His thought were distracted by Jongdae’s loud voice, once again.

“So I wasn’t wrong when I thought Kai looks so much like your son—turn out he is the kid’s father huh?”

“Kim Jongdae why are you always interested in my life?” Sehun let out an annoyed huff—pushing Jongdae’s head that were resting on his shoulder.

Jongdae let out a soft chuckle. “Because Oh Sehun, you are an interesting topic.”

“Well Kim Jongdae—if I heard this news spreading around, I will never hesitate to sue you for real.”

Jongdae threw Sehun a teasing smirk. “Well—“ He folded his arms on his chest. “—Kim Kai and Oh Sehun actually have a kid together? Not forget—Oh Sehun actually likes the same gender and oh, Krystal? So what’s her relationship with Kai?”

“ off Jongdae.”

“You are really interesting Sehun—Kim Kai never interest me but I think bringing him here to pair with you is never a wrong decision.”

Sehun had enough when he pushed Jongdae on the wall—pinning the man on the hard wall. “Again. Don’t try to mess with my life.” He spat on Jongdae’s face. “Continue with the photoshoot.” He released Jongdae’s hands that he had pinned on the wall—shooting the man last look before heading away.

 

 

 

Sehun waited for his turn on the seat—staring at the empty seat next to him which were special for Jongin. But the man hadn’t returned with Jiho since they went to the toilet which worried him. He fidgeted with his thumbs as he waited—he was worried about Jiho, he definitely weren’t worried about Jongin. Like his wish just has been granted—Jongin flopped on the seat next to him, with Jiho settled on his lap.

“Where did you guys go?” Sehun asked as soon as they plopped down next to him.

“I had to change first—I brought Jiho with me everywhere so don’t worry.”

Sehun took Jiho that were sitting on Jongin’s lap to his lap—ignoring the whine that came out from Jiho’s mouth when he were taken away. “Now you like Papa more?”

“Jiho just miss Papa.” Jiho whined—shifting in Sehun’s lap.

Sehun’s heart dropped at the mention of miss—his head turning slightly to Jongin who had a guilty expression on his face. “So you never missed Daddy?”

“Jiho always with Daddy, Jiho don’t have to miss Daddy because Daddy is always there for Jiho but Papa—Jiho only get to meet Papa today.”

Jongin suddenly cleared his throat—taking Jiho off Sehun’s lap. “Don’t worry—Papa will stay with Jiho along with Daddy.”

“Pwomisss?” Jiho chimed excitedly, bringing his pinky finger to Jongin.

“Promise.” Jongin promised as he linked his pinky finger with Jiho.

Sehun just smiled as he watched the scene in front of him—the thing he had always wanting to do. He felt like his life has completed but he knew—all of this were just for a short time. All of it will disappear soon—after Jiho’s birthday, he knew he had to let this happiness go.

“You guys looks like a perfect family.”

Sehun clenched his fist when the annoying voice disturbed his peaceful thought again—he slowly lifted his head meeting Jongdae’s annoying smirk that were plastered on his camel face—the face he was trying to refrain from breaking. “What do you want Jongdae?”

“Well—“ Jongdae folded his arms—looking at Jiho in Jongin’s arms. “Do you guys know the concept of my photoshoot are happy family? Well—we can use Jiho as the kid helper right?”

“No!” Jongin and Sehun denied the offer at the same time which shocked Jiho.

“Why? Jiho are your son right Sehun? Maybe he would turn up to be a model just like both of you.”

Jongdae was seriously teasing Sehun—he was asking for a kick right on his arse and Sehun was willing to give it if Jongdae wasn’t the one who casted him in the photoshoot. “Isn’t there any kid that are willing to model?”

“Why should I do that when the famous model’s son are here?” Jongdae wiggled his eyebrow.

“Jongdae—“

“We can do that right?” Jongin interrupted.

Sehun sighed, Jongin seriously wasn’t helping him. “Jiho is inexperienced.”

“Well he can try—would you like to model with us baby?” Jongin asked, pinching Jiho’s cheeks.

“I want!” Jiho immediately agreed.

“Then it’s settled.” Jongdae clapped his hands—calling his helper. “Junmyeon please hand Jiho the kid shirt that I have prepared earlier.” He told his helper before turning back to Sehun. “And Oh Sehun, I think I knew the reason why he decided to leave you.” He laughed before stepping away.

“er.” Sehun muttered under his breath—Jongdae knew too well about him.

“Hey are you okay?”

Sehun swayed the hand on his shoulder away—he wasn’t in the mood. “I will change Jiho.” He muttered before pulling Jiho from Jongin’s lap, not even sparing Jongin a glance as he headed away.

 

 

“So for the first shoot—it will be between Sehun and Kai first. Jiho will only come later.” Jongdae instructed.

Sehun released a sigh—yanking Jiho’s shirt down as he fixed his son’s shirt. “Wait here okay? Watch Daddy and Papa first.”

Jiho showed Sehun an ‘OK’ sign—assuring he will be okay. Sehun only ruffled Jiho’s hair before striding to the shoot’s spot. He went to stand beside Jongin who still have the stylist fixing his hair. He honestly never felt this nervous—Jongin just made him so nervous when he had been doing the job for countless times already.

“Are you guys ready?” Jongdae asked when Sehun stood properly next to Jongin.

The stylist that were fixing Jongin’s hair immediately backed away—leaving Jongin at the shooting spot just next to Sehun. “Always ready.” Jongin replied while Sehun just snorted at Jongin’s reply.

“Good—Jongin drap your arm on Sehun’s waist, remember the concept is happy family.” Jongdae instructed—his grin were still attached on his face.

Sehun frown at the instruction—but the frown disappeared when he felt a pair of strong arm circled around his waist, pulling him closer to a warmer body. He leaned his head on Jongin’s chest as his eyes remained on the camera.

“Jongin! Rest your head on Sehun’s head.”

Before Sehun could shift his position—he felt a weight atop his head before both of Jongin’s arms were wrapped around his waist he were really embraced in Jongin’s arms. Still—Sehun managed his best smile.

“Now now.” Jongdae clapped his hands. “I want you two to turn and look into each other’s face. With the gaze of love.”

Sehun groaned—Jongdae was doing this to . But still—he lifted his head, meeting Jongin’s gaze. He stared into Jongin’s brown orbs—the eyes that he fallen for and was still falling for. His gaze softened as he stared into the orbs, the memories of the past lingered in his mind the longer he stared at the orbs—he felt the world quietened down as stared at Jongin’s face, he couldn’t hear any noise except Jongin and his heavy breathing. He didn’t know why—he closed his eyes and that was when he felt a soft lip smashed on his lip.