He's a beast

Flowers never stops blossoming (so does love)

 First Part 

Meeting him again & The cruel past


 

Love, six years ago it was love, his life was filled with happiness and love, the love gave him strength and energy to continue his life, but six years ago, just because of a dream, the love were forgotten and all they did was fought with each other, in the end, divorce was their final decision. But little did Sehun knew, he was pregnant with Jongin's baby, which gave him new strength and a new love. 

Jongin chose to dance, to further his career in dancing rather than being with Sehun, he told Sehun it wasn't fair the Sehun could do modeling while he stuck as a normal dancing class teacher, but Sehun was against it as he went on break from modeling for Jongin, but the man, he never tried to understand nor did he listen to Sehun's words. They went through the marriage with fight, there was never once that they did not fought. Sehun was tired of it, so he left Jongin because he knew, Jongin had always wanted it, for them to be over. 

Sehun loved Jongin, he had always kept the man in his heart but Jongin was the other way around, not long after the break up, Jongin found himself a new partner in his life, Krystal. The fact Jongin chose a girl, was more than enough to fully break Sehun. So, the existence of Jiho in his life were kept secret, Jongin never knew, Sehun never told him. 

"Sehuna can you manage the photoshoot for tomorrow alone?" His manager appeared next to him, beaming at him as he ruffled her hair which looked messy as if she hadn't shower for a year. "I can't go with you this time."

Replying the beam on his manager's face with a grin, he shook his head before bringing his hand to her hair as he messed her hair more. "I got it. I can bring Jiho right? Because the photoshoot was around the noon and I would rather have my own son as company."

"Definitely you can! Jongdae would love to see him in the shoot location." Jinri said as he pulled out her Ipad from the bag slung on her shoulder before handing it to Sehun. "Make sure you follow the schedule."

"It's Jongdae again?" A frown appeared on Sehun's face at the mention of the director's name, Jongdae always paired Sehun with a guy and he hated the man for it, while the other models could pair with different genders, Sehun would end up being paired with a man, mostly one that were slowly climbing on the popularity chart. "Who is it this time?" He asked, taking the Ipad as he scrolled down, checking his schedule for the day.

"I'm not sure- he didn't tell me about it this time." Jinri shrugged her shoulder as she zipped on her bag before patting Sehun's shoulder, throwing him her biggest smile. "I'm going then! Thanks for the half day off and for tomorrow!" She chimed before dashing out of the room, bidding Sehun goodbye with a wave of her hand. She didn't look that tired anymore.

Sehun chuckled when Jinri almost tripped down the floor but she managed to protect herself from falling, she seemed rushed but Sehun knew the woman were just excited for her dinner with her husband. Just right on the time, his phone rung, his son's name flashed on his phone with the picture of his self capture pinned along. Pressing his thumb on the answer icon, he brought the phone to his ear, waiting for Jiho to speak up first.

"Daddy! I'm home!" Jiho spoke excitedly from the other which brought a smile on Sehun's face.

"Uncle Chan sent you home?" He asked as he rose from his seat before slinging his bag's strap on his shoulder, taking the Ipad on the desk along with him. "Have you eaten?" He asked again before Jiho could reply the first question.

"Uncle Chan is taking me out! Daddy joining or nu?"  

"I'm joining you guys-" he paused as he walked out of his dressing room, pulling the door shut as he continued his walk. "-ask him location please baby." 

 "Wait wait!" Jiho replied, way too bright and loud, but Sehun loved it. "I will ask him!" Jiho added, before the line went silent.

Chuckling, Sehun waited for the reply as he walked. "Ya Oh Ji-"

Sehun's phone slipped out of his grasp when a strong figure bumped onto him, startling him who weren't focusing on the hallway. Crouching down to pick up his phone, he brought back the phone to his ear and sighed in relief when the line hasn't been cut off yet. "God." He murmured, lifting his gaze only to be greeted with a hand reaching for him shoved on his face.

"Are you okay?" 

 Taking the hand, Sehun felt himself being pulled to stand. He sighed again. "It's just a bump so I'm okay." Came Sehun's reply as he walked past the man, he just wanted to talk to his son but yelped when his wrist were grasped by a strong force.

 "You are so full of yourself aren't you, Oh Sehun?" 

 Mad, Sehun jerked his head to spare the man a glance only to have his lips parted at the sudden appearance in front of him. "Kim Jongin-." He mumbled out, his hand dropped on his side. "-what are you doing here?" 

"It has been so long since we met and that is your first word to me? What am I doing here?" Jongin scoffed, scowling at Sehun. "How is your son?" He asked, pointing his finger to Sehun's phone.

"Ah-" Sehun raised his phone back to his ear only to have his son shouting his name out. "I'm here baby, tell uncle Chan to text me the location, I will come later." He smiled in the call before ending it, turning his attention back to the man in front of him. "I need to go." He murmured, spinning his heels back to exit door.

'Wait." Jongin grasped on Sehun's wrist again, stopping him. "How is he?" 

"He is fine!" Sehun yanked Jongin's hand on his wrist, throwing daggers to Jongin through his eyes. "He is good in my hands, there wasn't time when he isn't in a good condition.' 

"Are you still- mad about our past? If you are then I'm sorry but-"

"Dancing is way more important." Sehun ended it for him with a huff. "You don't have to explain, it ends already."  

"I didn't mean that-" 

"You mean it Jongin-" Sehun heaved a sigh, the glare on his face fainted out as it was replaced with a disappointed look. "When you left me for tht career, you meant it. It's over, I don't need an explanation. If we could turn back the time,  I won't listen to your explanation because it's useless, your explanation meant nothing, I need you Jongin not all the explanation." He just shook his head as his shoulder slumped down in disappointment. "Stop it Jongin. 

"Sehun- I-"

"Kai!" Krystal appeared next to Jongin, pulling him for a kiss before turning to Sehun. "Ah Sehun sunbae." She smiled to Sehun before lowering her body down for a bow. "Going home?' She asked Sehun as she locked her hand with Jongin's.

"I'm going now." Sehun threw her a faint smile, trying to avoid his eyes from lingering to her locked hand with Jongin. "Have a good-"

"Sehuna." Jongin called out, he didn't want to end the conversation there. "Don't you want to join us for dinner?"

"No." Came Sehun's immediate reply, he didn't want to eat together with Jongin and luckily he had Jiho as his excuse. "I'm going out with my son."

"Oh Jiho?" She asked, chuckling at how the name rhymed. "Just let him join us too." 

"No, it'd be better if-"

"Sehun." Jongin spoke with a strict tone which quited Sehun down. "Just come with us."

"I..fine." He breathed a heavy sigh before darting his attention back to his phone. "We have chosen a spot to eat so are you guys going on your own car or are you-" He paused as he realized the couple in front of him probably wanted time alone. "-I will tell you the place name and just come there with your own car- you guys must want to be alone huh?" He emmited an awkward chuckle, scratching his nape. 

Krystal wanted to mutter something out but were beaten by Jongin who were faster than her. "We should just go in one car." He suggested before nudging his shoulder on Krystal's. "Right?"

"Yeah.." Her smile seemed forced and Sehun wanted to beat Jongin that time for suggesting them to be together. 

"Uhh- to my car then?"

 

 

 

"How old is your son?" Krystal started the conversation first as they had been in silence for almost ten minutes and the traffic was making it worse because they would be stuck in the car for another hour and Sehun can't even stand a minute.

Lifting his eyes from his phone, he turned his head to Krystal who were on the backseat, while Jongin next to him, driving his car. "He is turning five this saturday." He replied shortly, Jiho's birthday was on Saturday, which was in three days but Sehun had prepared the boy's gift so he didn't have to worry. 

"It's Thursday today right? Kai we should buy gift for him!" Krystal exclaimed as she inched closer to Jongin's seat, smacking the man's shoulder lightly. "What do you think he would like?" 

Sehun noticed how Jongin gulped, he was not comfortable. "Something related to pororo or krong is enough." He answered for Jongin as he leaned on his seat. 

"Pororo?!" Krystal suddenly turned bright. "He was just like Kai then! You should see Kai's room- it was mostly krong and pororo!" 

"Oh?" Sehun muttered awkwardly, he knew but it would be strange if he told Krystal so, because he would rather kept his past relationship with Jongin a secret. "Then he can just hand one of his toy."

"How about giving him Kai's room?" She chuckled, rubbing Jongin's shoulder. "God you are so tense- don't worry the kid won't take your room."

Sehun suppressed a small chuckle before darting back to his phone, he checked the message Chanyeol sent him before glancing around. "That is the restaurant- you could stop here." He pointed to the restaurant Chanyeol had waited for him with Jiho as waited for Jongin to park the car. 

Sehun rushed out of the car once it was parked, sighing in relief as he could finally escape the awkward atmosphere in the car and how the air felt too thick for him to breath in properly. Leaving the couple behind, he walked in the restaurant first. Eyes roaming around the room as he searched for his two favorite persons. A smile curled on his lip when he spotted Jiho waving at him.

"Did you wait long?" He asked as he took the seat next to Jiho, grasping the sides of his face as he left a peck on the boy's head. He ruffled Jiho's hair before letting go.

"Uncle want to eat but I tell him to wait, he is thin now." Jiho exclaimed as he pouted.

"He is-"

Sehun's words were interrupted by Jongin and Krystal who finally settled down on their table. He darted his attention from Jiho to Jongin, his hand gripping Jiho's hand tightly. "Chanyeol this is-"

"Jongin and Krystal I see." Chanyeol cut him as he glanced back and forth from Jongin to Krystal. 

Jiho tugged on his sleeve, getting his attention. "Who is that scary auntie?" He asked, his voice coming out in a soft whisper as he looked at Krystal with terrified eyes.

Sehun chuckled, Jiho's head. "She's not scary baby, she is nice."

Krystal pouted. "I'm not scary, this uncle here is scarier." She pointed to Chanyeol. "He had wide eyes!"

"Uncle Chan is not scary!" Jiho suddenly yelled out which startled Jongin who had remained quite the whole time. "Uncle Chan is cute! Not scary!" He yelled more.

"God sunbae control your son." She rolled her eyes in annoyance. 

Jongin slammed his palm on the table, scowling at Krystal. "Do not show that attitude in front of Jiho." He scolded calmly before clearing his throat, darting his attention to Jiho who were fidgeting with the hem of Sehun's shirt. "Don't be scared kid." He chuckled.

Chanyeol clapped his hands, getting eveyone's attention. "This is so awkward. I think we should eat to lessen the awkwardness." He exclaimed, throwing his wide grin.

Sehun just chuckled as he picked the menu settled on the table before pulling it open. "What do you want to eat?" He asked, turning to Jiho who were drooling all over the menu. Sehun reached for his cheek before pinching it. "I'm so lucky to have someone as cute as you."

"Daddy that hurts." Jiho's lip puckered, showing a pout. 

"Aiyoo~ tell daddy anything you need. Let's heal the pain." Sehun spoke in cute voice. 

"Chocolate!" Jiho chimed brightly as he draped his small arms on Sehun's shoulder, pulling Sehun down to his level. "I want chicken too!"

"You are spoiling him way too much Hun." Chanyeol shook his head as he messed with Jiho's hair, chuckling at how the boy were pampered by Sehun, as always.

"He would turn up to be a brat." Krystal interrupted as he placed her menu down, done with choosing. "Maybe one day he will disobey all your orders just for his own needs." She scoffed.

Gripping on Krystal's shoulder, Jongin threw her a glare. "Can you stop?"

"Well isn't it right?"

Sehun forced a smile on her face. "That's okay-" He replied calmly, sparing Jongin a glance. "I left my home to be with the one I love but in the end he left me." He laughed out of sudden as the topic seemed funny to him. "So if Jiho want anything, I will let him so nobody would left him."

"Hun.." Jongin called softly, guilty taking over him. 

"It's the past! Everyone have to move on and at least he gave me Jiho. Jiho is all I need." Sehun beamed as he slung his arm on Jiho's shoulder. "He is my everything." 

"Damn I thought this was supposed to be a normal lunch?" Chanyeol spoke, noticing how tense the air around them.

"Wait-" Krystal interrupted as her eyes widened, her head jerked to Sehun. "He? Did you mention he?"

"Oh look at the time!" Chanyeol in as he glanced at his wristwatch. "We should go now right? Tick tock time is ticking." He smiled awkwardly as he rose from the seat, carrying Jiho who were next to Sehun. "Sehun up up."

Sehun joined Chanyeol as he shot the pair an apapologetic smile. "Maybe not today." He suppressed a chuckle before stretching his hand to Jongin, a goodbye shake.

Frowning, Jongin took the hand before shaking it with his. "We should eat lunch together ne-"

"Chop chop!" Chanyeol yanked Sehun's hand from Jongin's grasp. "Let's just talk later." He threw Jongin a smile before yanking Sehun out with him, stopping only when they reached his car as he pushed Sehun on the car's door. "Are you crazy?!" 

"Maybe I am." He muttered weakly, his hands brushing his shirt. "Maybe I really am." He added again, this time sounded angrier than earlier. He ignored Chanyeol's scowl on him as he snatched Jiho from the man's arms as he shoved past Chanyeol to his car which were parked on nearby the restaurant,  which meant he could be bumping into Jongin again, but he was too immersed in his rage that the wails from Jiho were ignored too.

"Hun!" Chanyeol called, appearing next to Sehun. "Stop it he is crying." He said trying to take Jiho from Sehun. 

Sehun stepped aback, making Jiho cried louder. "Go!" 

"Why are you releasing your anger on me?!" Chanyeol yelled as he grimaced at Sehun's sudden burst. "Don't you love me Sehun?" His tone softened as he stepped closer to Sehun, his hands grasping the side of Sehun's face gently. "I'm always here you know? Jiho too." He dropped his hands as he Jiho's head, the boy's wail soothed down as he did so.

"I'm sorry." Sehun murmured along with a sigh following him. "He is there and his girlfriend too and when she asked about if it is he, I can see how nervous he looked as he didn't want to admit he once loved a man." 

Chanyeol caressed Sehun's cheek, grinning at the man's words. "You don't need him, you have me and Jiho. He is just your past and maybe he is Jiho's legal dad but I think of Jiho as my son too and although we haven't date, I will still be here for you."

Sehun chuckled, his hand rested on Chanyeol's hand on his cheek as he the hand. "You are way too nice for someone with that creepy look."

"Ya!"

 

 

 

"So what do you think Sehun? Blue or red?" Jinri sounded panicked from the other line, asking Sehun to choose her dress which she were going to wear for her dinner with her husband.

Chuckling, Sehun responded. "Noona, if you want to seduce him to bed after the dinner just choose red." 

"Oi!" She yelled. "But that's a good idea."

"I told you noona." He chuckled again before averting his eyes to Jiho who were colouring his drawing on the coffee table, he looked too immersed in it which brought a smile to Sehun's face.

"Ya Sehun!"

"Huh?" Sehun asked, snapped out of his thought,

"What are you daydreaming about?"

"It's just Jiho, he looks so cute with his mickey mouse pyjamas on noona. I want to strangle him for being too cute!" He squealed as he watched Jiho who suddenly pouted when he realized his color has gotten dull.

"You are so lucky to have kid."

"Noona." Sehun called as his shoulders slumped. "At least you have your husband by your side."

"Fine! I should be happy and relieved. But hey Sehun you have Chanyeol, isn't he hot?"

"Noona!" Sehun whined at the mention of his friend.

"Fine fine! Vic is coming here so I will go now. Need to get self ready baby."

"Shut up noona." Sehun chuckled before Jinri hung on the other line. He locked his phone before dropping it on the table next to him, walking to Jiho who were colouring his drawing, even as Sehun plopped himself next to the boy, his eyes didn't budge from his drawing, too immersed in it.

"What are you drawing?" Sehun asked as he prodded his elbow on the table before leaning the side of his face on it as he looked at Jiho.

Jiho loosened his grip on his crayon as he yanked the paper of his drawing, flashing it to Sehun with a wide grin attached on his face. “Daddy and Uncle Kai!” He chirped out excitedly.

“Uncle Kai?” Sehun furrowed his eyebrow as he looked at the figure drawn beside his figure, Kai’s name were written under the figure. He looked at his son strangely, why was Jongin drawn in it? “What is this for?” He asked, his tone remained calm but still eyeing the drawing.

Jiho placed the drawing back on the table before turning back to Sehun. “Mrs Kim asked us to draw our mother and father! But Uncle Chan said I have two fathers so I drew Uncle Kai with you!” He explained, beaming.

Sehun clenched his fist as a soft groan escaped his mouth. “Park Chanyeol..” He mumbled out slowly, clenching his teeth.

“Is it wrong daddy?”  Jiho asked again, titling his head as he eyed Sehun curiously.

Sehun just shook his head, flashing his son a faint smile as he eyed the drawing. “No it’s not wrong, but- why uncle Kai?”

Jiho smiled sheepishly as he dug his finger on the carpet before his other hand tucked into his short’s pocket, pulling out a small paper, a passport sized one. He stared at it before handing it to Sehun. “He reminds me of Papa..” He mumbled out as he kept the gaze on the picture.

Sehun’s eyes were wide open as he stared at the old picture of Jongin that he had always kept in his wallet, now he knew why it suddenly disappeared last year. “How- how did you know this was Papa?” To be really truth, he had never told Jiho about Jongin, when he were asked, the topic would be avoided as he changed it to another or always ended up with him telling

A sincere smile were plastered on Jiho’s face before he stretched his short arm to Sehun Jiho that he was his only father., taking his hand as he held it. “Jiho saw daddy looking at it when you were alone, daddy never told about papa but Jiho won’t ask if daddy don’t want to tell!” He squeezed Sehun’s hand with his small hand.

Sehun could only flash the boy a tiny smile as he stared at the photo in his grasp. He may look like he had moved on, but he never did. With the presence of Jiho in his life, it only made him miss Jongin more. He never stopped loving the latter, Jongin was the one who made his heart flutter back then and also who left a deep pain to his heart, he had been broken by the one he loved, but really, love is blind, he was blind, in love. He released a sigh, darting his eyes to Jiho who were looking at him with a worried gaze, he knew well the eyes, the boy were worried he would be scolded. Chuckling, Sehun dropped the photo down before grasping the side of Jiho’s cheek, caressing it.

“Hey baby-“ He started, breaking the silence as he stared straight into his baby’s eyes. “-what do you want for your birthday?”

Jiho’s lip puckered, a pout appeared on his sulky face. “Daddy changed the topic again.” He whined but it was soon replaced with a wide smile. “Daddy will give me anything right?!”

“Anything for you.” Sehun replied, still Jiho’s soft skin.

“Can..” Jiho bit on his lip, he seemed nervous for a while. “Can- can I meet Papa?”

Sehun stiffened, but he mumbled out a soft “sure” before grasping his hands on the carpeted floor, deliberately lifting himself from the floor. “It’s late-“ He told Jiho, making excuse. “It’s better if you go to bed early today right?”

“Daddy-“ Jiho tried to speak with Sehun again.

“Just..sleep okay?” He shot a smile. “Tell nanny Kim to make the milk today- daddy got work.” He mumbled out, clear enough for Jiho to hear before spinning his heels, turning to his room. He strode out from there, marching to his room before slamming the door shut. He heaved a breathy sigh, leaning on the door before his body slid down the wooden door.

He slammed the back of his head of the door, a loud thud could be heard. He continued slamming his head on it, tears that had glistened in his eyes dropped down to his bedroom’s floor, leaving sticky surface. He brushed his eyes harshly, a groan followed. “Why am I so weak?!” He yelled at himself, the memories lingered again.

 

 

“Jongin you are-“

Sehun stopped on his words when Jongin just walked past him, striding straight to their shared bedroom, his white t-shirt clung to his body as the sweat smell surfaced the living room. He sighed when Jongin just shut the door close, not even minding to greet him. He rubbed his wet hands on his apron, forgetting about the cold shoulders Jongin gave him, he was used to it anyway.

It was almost a month since they had proper conversation, since Jongin started attending the dancing class routine, Sehun were forgotten, but he busied himself with his modelling work anyway, he rarely took extra shoots for Jongin, he wanted to spend more time with the latter but since Jongin had started to come home late, he took extras in case he felt lonely.

Sehun glanced at the closed door of their shared bathroom, once Jongin got in the room, he would never come out anymore, unless for his dancing class or when he got a call. Ignoring it, he walked back to the kitchen, his shoulders slumped as he eyed the dishes he served on the dining table. Slowly stepping to the table, he pulled the dining chair that were neatly arranged, flopping himself on the soft chair.

Prodding his elbow on the table, he just stared at the food, his appetite were long gone. It was for Jongin anyway, he just wanted Jongin to eat his dishes as he always did. Slowly regretting his choice of preparing Jongin’s favourite dishes, he rose from the chair, ready to stuff it in the fridge when a footstep were heard behind him before the chair next to him were pulled, revealing Jongin in a tank top.

“You are eating this time?” Sehun asked, a bit pissed.

Jongin raised his head, glaring at Sehun. “You are saying as if I never come to eat.” He mumbled through gritted teeth.

“Well you never did for your information.”

“I’m busy.” He replied as he took the chopsticks that were settled next to his plate, glancing at the food.

“Of course you are.” Sehun replied carelessly, he was clearly pissed of Jongin’s attitude.

Jongin slammed the sticks on the table in anger. “Are you doubting me right now? I never complained when you were busy with your modelling now you are complaining about my work?!” He yelled, rising from the seat as he scowled at Sehun.

Sehun rolled his eyes. “At least I always give you love but you didn’t even spoke to me since you started teaching, you don’t have the right to compare both of us.” He turned his back to Jongin, wanting to just walk out from the conversation.

Jongin grasped on his wrist, spinning him back. “I’m tired okay?! At least you could further your career and only have to model around while I have to let out my sweat! You should at least try to talk with me but have you ever did?!”

Sehun clenched his fist, frowning at Jongin. “ you I tried! But you always ignored me!”

“Didn’t I say I was tire-“

“Of course you are tired! Then how about me? You think I’m not tired of all the modelling? Have I ever ignored you when I was tired? At least I cuddle with you, chat with you but look at you now Jongin, you have changed.” Sehun shook his head, Jongin had really changed, he had never been so hot tempered before.

“Fine I changed!” Jongin yelled, ruffling his hair out of frustration. “But do you even know why? It was because of you!”

“Why is it my fault now?!”

“It is your fault I’m a normal teacher now! If I did not get married to you I would be a famous dancer! But now only you are famous while I? I remained as nobody! It’s all your fault!”

Sehun can’t take it anymore, his palm landed on Jongin. “ you!” He cursed, storming out from there.

Sehun rubbed his eyes that suddenly felt itchy, he knew Jongin didn’t mean it, Jongin didn’t meant it right? He ran out of the house with just his sandals on, his apron were thrown off him as he storm out with just a thin short sleeve shirt and a pair of sweat. The chilliness hit him, making him shiver but he ignored it. He stopped when he arrived at the park near their town, going for the swing, he settled there, but didn’t swing it. He sighed as he stared at his palm, that was the first hit he had ever given to Jongin and he didn’t mean it, he never wanted to hurt his Jongin.

Sehun started to think, was it really his fault that Jongin couldn’t be a dancer, was it him who were blocking Jongin’s dream? But he left everything behind for Jongin, how could Jongin not manage to achieve his dream. Gripping on the swing handle, he kicked the surface, feeling frustrated. He knew Jongin’s dream of being a dancer, a dancer that were known by the whole world, while he had no dream, modelling was just his luck. Jongin had stopped dancing once they got married and Sehun had told him about how he could continue it despite them being married, but Jongin said it was okay.

So when Jongin told him about being offered to be a dance teacher, Sehun agreed and even encouraged the man to take the offer, but he didn’t know it would end up this way. He realized that the job just made Jongin remembered about his past dream, passion, and it hurt Sehun to know he was the reason for Jongin to stop.

Not realizing it, a tear slipped down his cheek again. Migraine were filling his head as he rested his head on the chain, he closed his eyes, he was just tired.

 

When Sehun woke up that morning, he was covered with a blanket, and he wasn’t on the park anymore, he was on the bed he shared with Jongin. He blinked, thinking if yesterday just a dream. Sitting up on the bed, he rubbed his head before glancing around the room as his eyes landed on a yellow note on the drawer beside the bed. Reaching for it, he read the words written on the note. A smile appeared on his face once he read it.

I’m sorry Hun, I will make it today okay? And don’t sleep at the swing anymore ToT, I will buy you chocolate later! Wait for me! ^o^

-Jongin babeeeeey

Sehun chuckled upon seeing the note, he averted his eyes to the clock only to realize he had slept for too long when 5.00pm were flashed on the digital clock. He pushed the comforter off him, getting of the bed when the door were sprung open, revealing Jongin who were beaming brightly at him. He just stared at Jongin strangely before he was enveloped into a hug.

“Hunnie! They casted me!”

“Cast?” Sehun asked as he slowly tangled himself off Jongin.

“I was casted for a dancer! They would make my dream come true Hun!”

“Oh.” Sehun replied, the smile on his face faded. Jongin didn’t realize it as he was too busy joying over his achievement. “Good for you.”

And that was the starter for the upcoming divorce.

 

Sehun tiredly unlocked the door, his makeup were still on him as he pushed the door open. The house were dark, which meant Jongin had went to bed or he just never came back. Rubbing his face, Sehun shut the door before locking it. He threw his bag on the side, not minding about the things that would have ruined, he just wanted to flop on the bed and sleep. Striding to the bedroom weakly, ,he pushed the door open as he stepped in it, much to his relief, the light in the bedroom were open, but no sight of Jongin, before he could close the door, he was pinned on the wall.

“Where have you been ?”

Jongin, Sehun recognized the voice. Too pissed to mind about Jongin, Sehun shoved Jongin’s arms off him as he pushed the man aside. “ off please.” He begged weakly, walking back to the bed.

Jongin grabbed on Sehun’s arm, pulling him back to the wall before he felt a rough palm strike on his face. Sehun yelped at the pain, holding his aching cheek tiredly. “The Jongin?!”

“I said tell me where have you been?!” He yelled before jabbing Sehun’s stomach, making Sehun fell down the rough wooden floor.. He shoved out his phone from his pocket before checking through something as he threw the phone to Sehun. “Who the was that?!”

Sehun raised the phone, he only sighed as he saw the picture. It was just Chanyeol and him out together. “It’s Chanyeol, have you forgotten about him?” He mumbled, too tired to argue.

“Then why are you clinging on him?! Are you that desperate for ?!”

Sehun was too tired to argue, so he just remained silent. His eyes closed as he leaned on the wall, he wasn’t expecting for it to turn out like this.

“Talk to me!” Jongin yelled as he roughly pulled Sehun’s hair, making Sehun scream in pain.

“Jongin stop!” Sehun begged, tugging on Jongin’s jeans as hard as he could to stop the latter. “Please stop Jongin.”

“I will show you who own you!” Jongin pulled Sehun to his level before throwing Sehun on the bed as Sehun landed with his face buried in the mattress, his back were shown to Jongin. He unbuckled his belt before drooping the leather belt on Sehun, not once, but twice. He kept on hitting Sehun with the belt till Sehun could not take it anymore. He stopped when Sehun stopped whimpering, luckily he was still in his clothes, which lessen the pain.

“That is not enough.” Jongin continued again, this time he turned Sehun. He reached for Sehun’s belt on his jeans, taking it off before throwing it to the side. He threw Sehun a smug smile before yanking Sehun’s jeans off, it wasn’t Sehun’s luck because he didn’t wear any boxer inside it.

“What a , walking without boxer?” Jongin spat out, disgusted. He took back his belt that he had dropped down the floor, drooping it on Sehun’s thigh, which left huge red line of mark on his milky white thigh.

“S..s..stop..” Sehun begged, the pain were too much for him.

“Let’s see how it feel to have unlubricated fingers in your pink tight hole.” Jongin loosened his grip on the belt as he held on Sehun’s legs before parting it open. He teased Sehun first by running his finger through the thigh which were covered by red marks, pressing his finger harder on the skin to hurt Sehun further. “Oops?” Jongin said sarcastically.

“Ni..ni..don’t do- AHHH!”

Before Sehun could finish his words, Jongin had already inserted two fingers in his hole. He moved his fingers in the tight hole, not even minding to ask Sehun about his condition.

Sehun could only grasp on the mattress, closing his eyes tightly due to the pain.

That was the night when Sehun finally realized, Jongin had really changed into someone else.