My first Love

Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara's POV

 

 

If  your  wondering right now how many lives I have let at this moment - hmmm...

 

 

Now, I'm in my 7th life...

If I die- I'll have 2 more lives left.

 

 

I'm currently Living with an old woman in the country. The year is 1991.

She took me in one rainy night - I just woke up for my next life. I was drenched, confused and hungry.

 

I took shelter in her front porch when she found me.

 

 

She was living alone - a help comes in 4 times a week to the the heavy stuff. I did wonder why she didn't have her family with her.

A couple of days later I did learn more about her.

 

 

Her only Son got married 5 years ago and lived with his wife and young son in the city. Work is hard to find here so it left them no choice but to leave in the city for them to prosper. She didn't want to leave this house since all her husbands memories are there.

 

 

Everytime she got a letter from him, she reads it to me and proudly shows me their picture.

 

 

For the next months I didn't leave and I was adopted as a pet. She started calling me precious and I grew to adore her. She wasn't much of a kisser but she loves lo pat my head and rubbing my fur.

 

 

At least I won't accidentally turn human soon.

 

 

 

To show appreciation for her kindness, I was obedient to her - she kept saying what a smart cat I am when I follow her instruction, without letting her tell me twice.

 

And even when I'm not a dog, I guard our little place like one.

And being immortal in this form, I wasn't scared to launch myself to those bad people even if they do have a gun or a knife.

 

 

 

I even catch mice for her - yeah I know... (I'll vomit if I could but It honestly wasn't so bad - and just to clarify I don't eat them... ewww!)

 

 

 

But enough about my current life...

I want to share what happened to me after the old man's death.

 

 

 

Let's see...

 

 

When I left, I didn't take anything at all. Thinkin it won't be that hard to get food in this form.

But more than 50 years of not being able to go out - a lot of stuff has change.

 

 

The next few weeks I kept myself on trees observing everything around me. I only go down when there is an opportunity that I can get food.

Mostly at night..

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter