First Kiss

Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**sorry I can’t post the picture 😭😭😭😭

 

 

 

This cushion is my favorite - and once placed beside the fireplace and under the glass window - it's Purrfect (get it? 😉) ok lame cat joke sorry...

 

 

I'll just get comfy here as I continue my story.

 

Where was I again? Sorry Memory problems - i'm getting really old - 😅 although its not noticeable in either of my form - I think I'm like 500+ years old ... 600? I don't really know now, I decided to stop counting my age after my first death.  

 

 

 

 

Ah... now I remember. 

 

 

 

 

The Prince...

 

 

 

 

My first love. The first time I saw him and felt that I've never seen anyone who made my heart beat so hard that it feels like it will come out of my body at any moment.

 

 

I got to peek through a small window on the ground floor. They were having dinner - he was on his own table, 2 guards behind him and another person fanning him softly with an exquisite looking cloth covered fan. 

 

 

The way he held the knife and fork, cut the meat, placed it on his mouth and chew - all looked mesmerizing to me ( I might or might not have drooled...🤤 and its not because of the food ) 

 

His actions looked regal and polish - as expected of being a prince I guess.

 

 

When he finished his meal, he was ushered to his room which I think will probably be the best room. 

 

 

 

I scaled a tree , jumped to the 2nd floor roof , jumping here and there trying to find out where his room was by peeking in windows. 

 

 

At the fourth try I saw where he was - more like I smelled his scent stongest in that room.

 

 

He seemed to be behind the curtain divider in the corner of the room - the window is slightly open and I was able to squeeze myself in. I looked around - on the bed were clothes, beside the bed is an open trunk with other clothes and other things - I'm not really interested in looking through it. A sword placed neatly in the long table near the wall - its hilt encrusted with gems and jewels - the light from some candles around the room making it sparkle and glitter.

 

 

I heard footsteps approaching and I ducked back out the window before a knock sounded from the door, a husky voice spoke "It's Gael your Highness." 

 

 

"Come in..." 

 

 

If I will picture an Angel now and wonder what their voice will be like - I think it will sound like him. It was soft ...no ... more like finesse, Gentle but with a manly tone that makes you want to make him talk more...

 

 

The person named Gael came in and bowed to his direction - I doubt if the prince saw it.

 

 

"Prince ,the people we sent ahead to scout the area discovered that the bridge we have to take to Greenstroke Kingdom will possibly cannot stand the weight of our carriages. Muros already sent some to find another rou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter