Part 2 [final]

I'm Sorry...

Eli was confused with Kevin’s attitude that day. The younger one would avoid him whenever Eli wanted to get closer with him, but Kevin still acted like he used to be to the other members. Seriously... what’s wrong with this guy? Eli thought. Did I do something bad to him? I need to talk with you, Kev. Soon!
Finally, Eli got his chance. He grabbed Kevin’s wrist and dragged him into his car when they were about to celebrate his birthday with the others in the cafe at night after practice. As Eli had expected, Kevin wanted to avoid him again by trying to release himself from the older one, but Eli tightened his grip, so the younger one could not run away again.
“Yah! What’re you doing?” asked Kevin with an upset tone as they were in Eli’s car.
“What am I doing? I’m trying to talk to you, all this day! But why you always ignore, even now?” said Eli with the same upset tone. He looked frustrated at the time. “You know, Kev, I don’t know what mistake I’ve done to you, I’m sorry... I’m so sorry...”
“You don’t have to say it, Eli yah,” cut Kevin. His tone was softer than before. “You didn’t do something wrong...”
“But why did you avoid me?” cut Eli in a half-shouted tone. “Kevin, look! This is my birthday and you make me confused and sad and upset... this is how you give me your present to me?”
Kevin could not stand it anymore. Seeing Eli being down like that would make his heart break into pieces. It hurted him as well. Kevin gave Eli a hug. He tightened the hug when Eli also hugged him in response. “I’m sorry... I’m so sorry, Eli yah...” said Kevin as he burried his face on Eli’s shoulder. “This is all my fault which makes you misunderstanding the situation.”
Eli pulled himself and looked at Kevin whose eyes were glassy. “So, can you explain it? At least, I need to know why...”
Kevin nodded.

***

(flashback)
Kevin was wondering what kind of present he would give to Eli as a birthday present, so he asked the older one for sure.
“I really want to have a hat, Kev,” Eli said with sparkling eyes in excitement then he took off a hat from his head. “You know, I really love hat and this brand.”
“Maybe you have a specific hat you want to have?”
“Yeah! There’s a new design of hat from this brand. It’s black with two purple stripes on it and... wait! I think I have the picture.” Eli took his cellphone then taped on it. “Here! This is my dream hat,” he said. “I’ll be sooo happy if I have it on my birthday.”
(flashback end)

***

“So, all of the matter is this hat?” Eli asked as he looked at his new hat in his hand.
“Not really. It’s just me...” said Kevin. He looked down at his feet. He was ashamed of himself. “I wanted to buy that hat for you, but when I found it online I was so surprised to see its price. It’s quite expensive.”
Eli laughed. “Yes, it is...”
“So, I need to save some money since I was broke at the time and when I wanted to order it, they say the hats were all sold out! And I was mad when I found out that Kiseop could buy that hat,” Kevin said with an upset tone. “I was afraid you’d mad at me because I couldn’t give you your dream hat. So, I decided not to greet you. I hoped you’d forget about the hat...”
“And it did come true,” cut Eli. “I didn’t even remember I’ve said that until you tell me this all. Yaaah... Kevin ah, chil out! I won’t be mad at you for a hat, you silly! But I would be if you keep avoiding me.”
“I’m sorry... I’m so sorry,” Kevin said with regret. “Now what should I do? I haven’t give you any present and I even made you feel bad because of my attitude towards you.”
“You can still do a lot of thing to make me happy,” Eli smirked.
Kevin frowned. “What can I do?”
“Maybe a bithday kiss would make it up.”
Kevin’s eyes went wide and his cheeks started to blush after hearing that idea. “N-no way!”
“Why?? I’d be happy if you do that,” Eli pouted. “You have kissed me for times and why are you refusing it now?”
“It’s just for fanservice, you fool!”
“So... you don’t want to make up? You want to make me feel bad at the rest of the day?”
Kevin was silent for a while. He was considering that idea for a while then he sighed heavily. “Fine!” Kevin’s body was trembling as he got closer to Eli. He kissed Eli’s cheek lightly and softly. “Are you happy now?”
“NO!”
“What?”
“I didn’t mean a kiss on my cheek, you silly!”
Kevin’s eyes went wide again. “NOOO!!!” he exclaimed with his face was all red in embarrassment to think about a kiss Eli wanted. “What’s wrong with you, Eli yah? I thought you were normal!”
“I don’t think a kiss would turn someone into gay,” Eli said casually then he came closer to Kevin.
“E-eli yah... d-don’t...” Kevin stuttered as he tried to be far away from Eli, but he could not. He was trapped. No escape. He could feel Eli’s breath over his lips and he was lost when he looked at the older one’s eyes. Maybe this isn’t bad... he thought then he closed his eyes, waiting for Eli’s action.
Seeing Kevin closed his eyes, made Eli sure to kiss the younger one. So, he kissed him. Kevin did not kiss him back. He only let his lips to be kissed. Suddenly, Eli bit his lips lightly, making Kevin gasp in surprise, and inserted his tounge in the younger one’s mouth, exploring it and making Kevin moan with pleasure. Without his knowledge, Kevin had pulled Eli’s hair softly as the older one’s tounge moving in his mouth. Kevin pecked Eli’s lips after the older one broke the kiss after who knew how long they kissed each other.
“What kind of kiss was that?” asked Kevin as he wiped the saliva on his mouth with his fingers. “It didn’t feel like an ordinary kiss I’ve ever experienced.”
Eli laughed at Kevin’s word. “You sound like a kiss expert, but you’re bad at kissing.”
“Yah! I’m not!” exclaimed Kevin with blushing cheeks. “It’s because you’re a man, so I couldn’t kiss you well.”
“Really?” Eli wanted to tease Kevin more, but he heard his cellphone rang. An incoming call from Soohyun. He answered it immediately. “Hello, hyung.”
“Where are you?!” shouted Soohyun in the other line.
“I’m in the car,” Eli answered casually.
“How could we celebrate your birthday if you’re even not in here? Yah, come back here!”
Click!
“Who was that?” asked Kevin.
“Soohyun hyung,” Eli replied. “He asked me to come back to the cafe.”
“So, let’s go!”
“No,” Eli shook his head. “I feel so tired and I want to be here for a while with you.”
“Don’t be like that! They will be disappointed,” said Kevin then he took Eli’s hand and grabbed it. “We can still be together after the party.”
Eli’s eyes widened. “Really?”
Kevin nodded.
“It means you’ll stay with me in my apartment tonight?”
“Eh?”
“But you said...”
“Okay, okay... I’ll do everything to make you happy, Eli yah,” cut Kevin as he smiled warmly at Eli. “Just tell me your wish and I’ll try to grant it.”
“Thank you,” said Eli as he squeezed Kevin’s hand. “That’s a birthday present I’ve ever wanted from you.”

***
-THE END-

How was the story?
I hope you enjoyed reading it^^’
Sorry for the grammatical error(s) and typo mistake(s)
Let’s meet in the other ElVin story!!! Let’s spread ElVin’s love!!! xD
Thanks for reading! :)