Part 1

I'm Sorry...

Eli woke up at nine on the next day. He rubbed his eyes then took his cellphone, checking if there was a message from that person. There were a lot of message from his family, friends, and colleagues, but still there was no message from that person. He sighed heavily and when he was about to get up from the bed, his cellphone vibrated continously. An incoming call.
“Hello, hyung. What’s up?” Eli greeted to Soohyun, the caller, lazily.
“Yah! Kyoungjae yah, where are you?” Soohyun asked, without greeting the younger one.
“I’m at my apartment, duh!” Eli answered carelessly.
“YAH! Come to the practice room hurriedly! NOW!!!”
“Ugh, seriously, hyung... I just woke up,” said Eli. “Why do I have to go there?”
“Because we have to practice today. You don’t remember about it, do you?” asked Soohyun. He did not wait for Eli’s response and he continued his sentences. “I don’t care if you just woke up or you don’t have breakfast or else... just come here!!”
Click!!!
Eli frowned confusedly at his cellphone because of Soohyun’s anger. What’s wrong with him?? He sighed then he started to prepare himself to go to the practice room.

***

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” Kiseop, Soohyun, Hoon, and Jun exclaimed as Eli came into the practice room.
Eli’s eyes went wide in surprise. He smiled happily at his band-mates and a birthday cake that was hold by Kiseop and Jun. “You don’t have to prepare this all, you know,” he said. He walked towards the cake, made a wish, and then blew the candles.
“I know,” said Soohyun. “I told them not to celebrate your birthday on our practice time, but this guy insisted me to,” he pointed at Kiseop, who scratched his neck and smiled sheepishly. “I didn’t have a heart to say no when he showed me his aegyo and puppy-eyed and...”
“Hyuuuung... stop it!” begged Kiseop. His face was already all red in embarrassement.
“Aigoo... aigoo... why you’re so cute, Seop ah?” Eli chuckled as he ruffled Kiseop’s hair. “Thank you, guys. You really made my day.” He looked at his band-mates one by one then he frowned. “Where’s Kevin?”
“He’s taking a record for a tv program,” Jun said. He walked closer to Eli then he handed something to him.
“What is it, Jun?” Eli asked as he looked at the thing in his hand. It was a photo. Jun’s photo.
Jun smiled broadly, but his cheeks blushed shyly. “Turn it over, hyung.”
Eli turned the photo and he could read Jun’s writing on it. He smiled. “Can I read it out loud?” he asked to Jun.
“Yes, of course! Why not?” Hoon answered, instead of Jun.
“Nooooo... it’s special from me to you. J-just... read it by yourself,” Jun stuttered in reply.
“Why?? Remember, there’s no secret between members, kay?” Soohyun scolded Jun.
Jun gave up. “Okay, okay... You can read it out loud, hyung...” he said as he scratched his head.
Eli chuckled before reading Jun’s writing. “To my favorite hyung, Eli...
“Yah! You said your favorite hyung was me!” exclaimed Kiseop in upset to Jun, cutting Eli’s word.
“Yah! Kiseopie, will you shut up?” said Soohyun.
Eli cleared his throat before he continued to read Jun’s writing. “Happy birthday, hyung! Even though I came late as your new family but you have treated me very well and I’m so thankful about that. Thank you, hyung, for your caring towards me, towards the members too. Wish you have a lot of new good things to do in your future. Stay healthy and handsome! Kekeke...” After reading it, Eli hugged Jun tightly and patted his back lovingly. “You’re such a sweet maknae, Jun ah! Thank you.”
“Aw! Our Junie is so cute,” said Hoon as he pinched Jun’s cheek.
When Eli was about to pull himself from Jun, he felt someone took something on his head. “What is it?” he asked then he took it from his head. His eyes went wide when he realized what thing was that. “Gee! My dream hat! Who gave me this?”
Soohyun, Hoon, and Jun pointed their fingers at Kiseop.
“Woah... Seop ah, you’re really my good friend!!! Thank you! Thank you!!!” exclaimed Eli in happiness as he gave Kiseop a big and tight hug.
Not long after that, their choreographer came into the room and asked them to be ready to have a dance practice in minute.

***

Kevin had just arrived at his agency’s building from his activity. He felt so tired, but he still had to attend the dance practice. When he was about to enter the front door, he bumped into someone. “Oh! I’m so sorry...”
“Kevin?”
Kevin looked at the person he bumped into then his eyes went wide. “E-eli yah...”
Eli smiled happily at him. “Finally, you’re here!” he said. “You’ve finished your schedule?”
Kevin nodded in response. Then his eyes stopped at the hat on Eli’s head and they went wide again. “W-who gave you... that?” he asked as he pointed his index finger to Eli’s hat.
“Oh, this hat?” Eli asked as he pointed to the hat. “It’s from Kiseopie. I don’t know he would be this kind to me,” he said then he took out the hat and looked at it carefully. “This is my dream hat and I’m so happy for having this as my...”
“I-I need to go inside,” Kevin cut then he gave Eli a bitterly smile before leaving the older one, who was confused by his weird attitude. Kevin did not realize, but his pace was increasing as he walked towards the practice room. He needed to see Kiseop and had a talk with him. His eyes were scanning the practice room as he entered it.
“Oh! Kevinie, you’re here,” said Hoon, welcoming Kevin.
Instead of greeting Hoon, Kevin called Kiseop. In fact, he did not hear Hoon’s words because he focused only on Kiseop. “Seop ah, come here,” he said.
“But I need to...”
“Just come here!” Kevin cut Kiseop’s words. He did not care that Kiseop needed to finish his late lunch. He just wanted to talk with the older one for a while.
Kiseop gave up. He walked towards Kevin. “What’s the matter, Binie?” he asked.
Kevin hold Kiseop’s wrist and dragged him to the hallway. “You gave Eli a new hat?”
“Yeah.”
“Where did you buy it?”
“On the internet. I bought it online. Why?”
Kevin released Kiseop’s hand then he massage his temple. “No. I was just curious,” Kevin said. “Let’s go back to the practice room!”
Kiseop rolled his eyes. “Seriously... What’s wrong with you?” asked Kiseop with an upset tone. “I thought you’d talk about something important, but you just asked me about... a hat?”
But that’s important to me! His thought shouted in anger. “Sorry then...”

***

okay... I told you guys that I wanted to make it a one-shot but I didn't...

maybe it'll be two-shot? I don't know...T^T

so, what's wrong with Kevin?? kekeke...

please, anticipate it!^^

thanks for reading! :)