Chapter 5

My Lovely Honey Bunny

-

   "Hey, Woohyun! What happen to Gyu? He didn't came to class for a few days now..." Dongwoo asked Woohyun who had been keeping himself in the library for these past few days. 'There's something going on here...'Dongwoo thought. Woohyun looked up from his books and gave Dongwoo a bored look. "Hmm...don't know..." he said nonchalantly. Dongwoo looked at him dissaprovingly. "Is there something that you guys are hiding from us?" Dongwoo asked with a stern look on his face. Woohyun sighed heavily and answered, "There's nothing to worry about..."

   Dongwoo was not satisfied with all the answer that he recieved from the taller guy. He took the book that the boy was reading and pulled it from his grasp. "Look at me when I'm talking, Nam Woohyun!" He said sternly. Woohyun looked at him with an annoyed look because the older boy had took the book he was reading. "What?!" He asked in a loud voice. Everyone's attention were all on the both of them because obviously, its a library and you don't shout in a library. Dongwoo took Woohyun by the wrist and dragged him outside of the building.

   Woohyun struggled hard and when they finally reached somewhere that is out of people's attentions and ways, Dongwoo released the younger. He turned to looked at the boy who is only a tiny bit taller than him and huffed in dissapointment. "I know there must be something wrong with you two because Gyu never skipped classes without a reason and usually he would text one of us but I've asked all of them and they told me that Gyu didn't answer to any of their calls or texts. Including me." Dongwoo paused to looked at his reaction but he couldn't read the boy when he made an expressionless face. Like he didn't even care one bit about what the older boy was talking about.

   "Doesn't it seems a bit weird to you that Sunggyu is acting this way..... and usually, you're the one who would frantically searched for your boyfriend. But...now, look at you... you seems...so...relax." Dongwoo waited for Woohyun to say something, but the boy just gave him a bored look.

   "Are you done?" He asked the older. Dongwoo seem shocked to when he got that kind of reaction from the younger. "Because I have better things to do than hearing your nonsense words..." with that, Woohyun walked away, leaving the stunned Dongwoo standing there alone.

--

   Woohyun had managed to avoid all of his friends for almost a week now. It was kind of hard to do so when you took the same class with your best friend. But Woohyun made sure to get into the class when the lecturer was on their way, so that his friends won't had the time to change their seats to sat next to Woohyun and asked him questions.

   But good things never last. One day, Woohyun accidentally bumped into Hoya and Sungyeol, both of them grabbed both his arms before he managed to escape. Woohyun cursed mentally at his bad luck, especially when the guy he bumped into were these two. He groaned in annoyance when they dragged him at a place where there was no one except for the three of them and their group of friends, Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Sungjong. They made him sit down on one of the bench with Hoya and Sungyeol still had their tight grip on his hand to make sure he won't ran away again.

   "What do you guys want from me?" Woohyun asked through gritted teeth. He struggled as he tried to take Hoya and Sungyeol's grip off his arms and wrists. "Stay still, you idiot!" Sungyeol shouted in rage.

   Woohyun huffed and finally stopped struggling after he realised that it was impossible for him to escaped from all of his friends. They are all like trained assasins. He slumped his body on the bench and looked at Sungjong who was glaring daggers at him. "Please guys, tell me what you want.. I need to be home early or else my mother would kill me..." he said in a calmer tone as he was tired of all of this. Sungjong unlocked his phone and showed Woohyun something that made Woohyun widened his eyes.

  -from: Nam Eomma

    Take care of my son... and please tell him that, if he didn't bring Sunggyu or even good news to me, I won't allow him to be in our house and I'll make sure he suffer for making my baby gyu cry... 

I will kill my own son if I have to...

Thank you, Jongie~

   "W-what the-" Woohyun turned to face Sungjong. "I-is that my mom?" Sungjong smirked and nodded his head slightly. Sungjong really know his weaknesses. His mother is one of them, and its a really big mistake for him to fight and break up with Sunggyu because unfortunately, his own mother loves Sunggyu more dearly than she loves his own son. If only she knows that Woohyun made Sunggyu cried river, Woohyun would be long dead. Woohyun trembled in fright at first,but then he remembered that it was not his fault in the first place, it was the latter's fault. Woohyun frowned in annoyance, "Can you just tell me what the hell do you guys want from me?!" He spoke in a loud voice. "You ing know what the hell that we want from you! So, spill!" Sungjong being the most matured among them, spoke up and yelled at the older boy. "No! I don't ing know and I won't freaking tell you anything!" He yelled in frustration. The others were glaring daggers at him and he doesn't know why,but he felt like he was guilty. Guilty for making Sunggyu suffered, guilty for not telling any of his friends and most importantly, guilty for not caring about this matter and about Sunggyu. He promised, he promised the other that no matter what happen, he will always believe in the other, he will always love the older and he will always fight for their love, even when the world were against them. But he forgot his promise, he forgot everything that he told the older. He sighed as tears streamed down his cheeks. He was stupid, he was stupid for letting the anger overwhelmed him at that time. He should've investigate about it first.

   "I'm sorry...can you guys give me some time..?" He said as he sniffed and sobbed harder. Dongwoo patted his back comfortingly, being the most understanding among them. Hoya and Sungyeol let go of his arms and he used the back of his hand to wiped his tears. He stood up as he made up his mind, he should apologised to the older, it was his fault from the very first place. He tried to walked away but stop when Myungsoo called for him, "Yah, Woohyun!" He turned around and was shocked when he met with a hard punch. "That is for making him cried all day long..." he then suddenly hugged the stunned boy. "Go... go and make him happy again...though I'm not satisfied that he still chose you after everything that had happened... he's.. he's in the hospital..." Myungsoo said as he pulled away, looking at the shorter boy with tears b in his eyes. "H-he's in the hospital, Woohyun... he suffered from depression and he was unconcious when we found him in his apartment." With that said, Woohyun rushed his way to the hospital. 

------------------------------------

A/N: halo... Sorry for not updating for awhile.. I have mid-term exam and now I have holidays and I think I should finish this before my holiday is over. Because, there's only ONE CHAPTER LEFT!!! Hahaha... so excited and sad at the same time... so, wait for it! Thank you for sticking to this story.. thanks to all subscribers, upvoters and those who comment! I really appreciate it. Bye, see you in the last chapter.. 😊❤