Chapter 4

My Lovely Honey Bunny

--

 

..."Kim Sunggyu! What are you doing?!"

 

   Woohyun yelled from afar. Sunggyu and the tall guy jumped after hearing his loud voice. Woohyun walked furiously towards them and grabbed the taller guy's collar. He punched the guy in the face, making the guy fall because of the strong impact. Woohyun sat on the guy while punching his face several times. "No one touch my boyfriend!" Each word was followed by a punch.

 

   Sunggyu panicked when he saw blood on the guy's face. He pulled Woohyun to stop his boyfriend from damaging the boy's face. "Woohyun, enough! Stop it! Let him go! Woohyun!" Sunggyu finally managed to pull Woohyun away from the boy after struggling for a few minutes. The boy immediately fled away from the scene after he had escaped from Woohyun's grip.

 

   "What is wrong with you, Nam Woohyun?" Asked Sunggyu as he let his boyfriend go. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu in disbelief. "What is wrong with me?! Seriously, gyu? What kind of question is that?"  Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he turned to face his boyfriend. "Yes, what is wrong with you? Why did you hit that guy 'til he's bleeding? Can't you control yourself a bit?" Said Sunggyu as he crossed his arms. 

 

   "Gyu, are you out of your mind? Don't you realize what he's gonna do to you just now?" Said Woohyun in anger. "Of course I know what he's gonna do to me but you don't have to kill the man." said Sunggyu. Woohyun was speechless for a moment. He doesn't understand why Sunggyu's attitude suddenly changed. "Wait... I don't understand... Why are you mad at me?"asked Woohyun, unsatisfied with the situation.

 

   Sunggyu looked at his boyfriend who was also bleeding because the guy from before struggled from his grip. His heart immediately soften as he approached his lover who looked hurt with his cold attitude. He touched the swollen cheeks but was pushed away by Woohyun. "Don't touch me..." Woohyun said as he walked away from Sunggyu. Sunggyu was a bit tacken aback by the action but he didn't gave up and followed his boyfriend. "Hey,baby... I'm sorry... I did-"

"You know what? Forget it... I understand why you're mad at me for punching that guy... Is he your new boyfriend?" Woohyun suddenly interrupted. Sunggyu was shocked by what Woohyun had just said. "What? Woohyun, what the hell are you talking about?"

"That guy was literally trying to kiss you and you didn't make any attempt to push him away... and when i did, you're mad at me. Why? Because you're the one that allow the guy to kiss you? You won't mind if he kiss you because you like him? Because he's hot? Huh? What's the reason,gyu? Tell me." 

 

   Sunggyu was speechless. He didn't expect for Woohyun to assumed everything so easily. "Woohyun, I don't like him. And why would I let him kiss me when I had my own boyfriend?" Sunggyu asked in shocked. "Well, I don't know.. maybe because I'm not enough for you? Maybe because you think that tall guy is better than me?" Sunggyu didn't know what to say because he never expect Woohyun to say all of that. "You know what,gyu? Go ahead! Go to that guy... I give up. I don't want to hold you back. I don't want to be the cause for your misery. Go and find your happiness. I won't hold you back nor would I stop you from having your happiness." Woohyun said as tears streamed down his cheeks. He walked away with heavy steps but stop in his track suddenly. He turned and walked back to Sunggyu. "It never crossed my mind that our relationship will come to this. I never imagine that we will end up like this. I'm sorry if I'm not good enough for you." He hugged Sunggyu for the last time. The hug was so tight and long.

 

   Few minutes later, he pulled away from the hug and gave the sobbing Sunggyu a final peck before walking away with a short 'goodbye'.

 

   "H-hyun..." that was the only thing that Sunggyu managed to say as he watched Woohyun walking away with his heart broken to pieces.

 

--

   After class ended, Sunggyu immediately ran back home and cried. He locked the door and shut the curtains and hid under the blanket and cried. He didn't get to explain anything to Woohyun and now he didn't get the chance to do so. He really wanted to go and apologise to his (ex)boyfriend but he doesn't want to. He's afraid if Woohyun will still dump him. And Woohyun won't trust him anymore. He wont believe it even if he really tell the truth.

--

   But what Sunggyu didn't know is that, Woohyun was silently hoping that Sunggyu will come back and apologise to him so that they can get back together. Woohyun felt like sh*t for making Sunggyu cried just now. He was never fond of the scene of Sunggyu crying his eyes out.

 

   The problem is... they are both too ego to make the first step. This is one of the reason that led them to become like this.

--

 

   "Hahahahaha... finally... my plan worked! The only thing left to do is...to make that hamster guy suffer! After that, my life would be perfect as I silently watch them suffer in front of my eyes." The guy smirk and laughed evilly as he sat at the bar, thinking about all of the misery that the couple had made him go through. At last, he finally managed to get his revenge on the two...

 

-----

A/N: hi,guys! I'm sorry for not updating this story. I had been busy for a while.

So does anyone can guess who is the bad guy in this story? No? Hehe... don't worry.. I won't make them suffer for long. And maybe there's 2-3 chapters left? I don't know.. we'll see...

Thank you for reading, commenting,subscribing and upvoting this story.. Leave me some feedback!^^ I hope you guys like this short chapter..(*~*) (^-^)//annyeong!!