Krissica story part 1

A moment to remember

 

 

"Real name: Wu Yi Fan

Nationality: Chinese-Korean

Career progress: International supermodel, currently, Asian most expensives model. Former member of the popular kpop boy group, Exo. Pursuing acting lately. Also a major shareholder for its agent, SM ENTERTAINMENT. And he also hold 12% of our shareholder"

"Can we reject him?" The blonde girl finally speak her heart will after hearing her personal assistant explanation about new recommended model.

"No, we can't miss. The board has decided it. Besides, after his super successful in previous movie has totally make the world crazy about him."

" Okay, you can go." The girl let out a heavy sigh. "He's success, though."


Golden Crown High School,2010 

Dead glare. The girl in front of the start to tremble even faster when the is getting ready to give a slap. " You. Just a daughter of the PD director and now talking back to me? Your father company will be swap once an order is blurt out of  mouth, right?" Yes,. This Jessica Jung in the past.  Very hot-tempered,arrogant- and the vice president of the student representative council. As the daughter of the Golden Crown Group, she is considered as the majesty of this school, as her father owns the largest share. "Stop it, Jung Sooyeon!" A pony-tail figured shouted. She has know this would happen. That girl is totally a ,she thought. "Let go of her or it will give you more demerit. Another 100 demerit will blacklist you from the ivy league list,right?"Ms Kim smirk gently. She is the only teacher that brave enougfh to talk to the majesty."It's Jessica, Ms Kim So eun? And for your information, with a glimpse your career will damage if you kep busy body about me?" that girl still doesn't want to give in.

"Yes, it is but don't you feel ashame? Later you will inherit the your father's company and how do you think they will think if they know their CEO is a ? You must full of shame, the stocks will fall drastically and lastly you will bancrupt and be a beggar at the Cheomdamdong,right?" The students that watching are laughing loudly. Got you, said a girl behind that . She want give as  a slap until a figure came and stop it .  Her hot lullaby boyfriend. Kim Jaejoong. The son of the Jerayu group owner. Tall and vampire-like. Totally can make a girl melt above the melting point.

"Stop it, sica. Let's go to the class.I'm sorry,ms kim for her behaviour. She's on her period"He bow "Kim Jae joong!!!" I let out my anger. how dare he embarasss me like that?" "Okay, honey. Let's go to the class. History is your favourite class, right?"He put my head down and pull me to the class.

"What's wrong with you jaejong? You have to defend me! I'm your girlfriend right?" Jaejoong just give to that girl a charm smile that could kill." It's because i'm our boyfriend, I should do it or else you will get demerit and can't go to the ivy league school which always has been our dream,right?" He rubbed my head and that cause my beautiful hair destroyed. " Stop it, it makes me ugly." "No, I think you are more beautiful" Oh god, please. I can not stand this sweet talker prince charming. The bell is ringing and both of us got into the class. In a second, Mr KimJongkook came into the class

"Good morning. Today, we will have a transfer student from China. Come in, boy."  A brown spike hair with a pair of dark eyes boy come inside the class room. Totally hot one. "My name is Kris Wu Yifan. Nice to meet you. The boy nod. "Stop! I heard some rumors that you're 19 years old not 18 years old. And I also heard that you're suspended for school as you and your gang break his leg. Can you tell us is it just a wild rumour or real?" Sunggyu ask from the back. No wonder his father owns a newspaper company. The boy just smirk." Not your problem, right Mr Kim Sunggyu?" The boy stated itas he saw sunggyu nametag. Wow! first day already this arrogant? Who is he? Is he father owns a large conglomerate? I think not as big as my father's company as it is the biggest Asian group for now."uh Okay let's stop this, where's the empty place? Owh it is beside Jessica. Go seat beside her."

"Okay, Open the blue book Unit 10. The revolution of france.  So you will work in pair. It seems that all of you has already the arrangement, you will be paired up with your deskmate. The unit has 10 sub unit so I think it better to just distributed it like usual." Wow! It will turn my group will have the most work as we are the the most behind one. " The due date is next week. It seems the bell has ringing, So don't forget to finish presentation." WHat the hell is this? I I have to work with a new transferee that looks like psycho and the due date is next week and today is Thursday. Heol. 

"Hey you" He doesnt't turn. "Hey transferee." Not yet and my anger is about to burst. "Kris Wu Yi Fan!" He turned. For god's sake! "Yes, miss." 

"Follow me to the library after school."  He just stared at me. " DO you have a phone right now?" phone? I have three but does that matter? " " Yes, I have. But does that matter you?"Suddenly, he grabbed my bag and take out my phones. How rude! " Hey, what are you doing?" I glared at him fircely. I tried to take the phones from him but yeah, he's too  tall for me , maybe 24 cm above." Which one did you use frequently?" I put finger on the pink ones, my favourita. " Okay, I see. Don't be angry, I just worry that you don't show up since promises are meant to be broken, right?"  He smiles and that's so cute.

~At the library~

" You late 1 minutes and 12 seconds, Ms Jung." Another smile. "I hate your smile. You look like a fool." He gave me a shot glare. " I'm smilling because you're so pretty."

Then we start discussing, he kept sleeping and i keep waking him up.  Until the time he was sleeping, he looks so handsome. That I don' think I could wake him up.