The comeback

A moment to remember

      "So being born is my sin? Then I guess I will have to fight

because they say people without power kneels 

while the person with power 

makes people kneels" - Krystal Jung,

The illetigimate one

A red-hair that obviously an American standing still in front of the great mansion that belongs to Golden Crown or known as GC group. "Nothing changes, though". Krystal Jung, now 16 years old ring the bell. Suddenly a man that she thought as Mr Lee from 6 years ago came out. "Yyy.. Young lady Krystal".

 

"Yah,why are you so nervous? I'm not a ghost, am I?" She sighed because she have already expect this reaction earlier. Without looking at the pale-like-ghost Mr Lee, Krystal moving towards the mansion family hall. " Where is everyone?" asked the 'so-polite' girl." Young lady's halmoni ,Lady Kang are in their bedroom. While Young lady Jung is still at the school and Mr Jung is still at the office. "owh, everyone seems to be so busy i guess." She looked around the room where some big potraits hanging everywhere. It seems like there all are the successor of  their family business."Soo jung?" A woman who seems to be her biological mother approach her. "What are you doing here?" The  woman who seems to be totally surprised of the comeback of the youngest Jung from America.

 

"Maybe for vacation?Why? Do you too scared people will know about my existence? Don't worry omma. I took a cab to come here,though so there everyone will not suspection" The youngest Jung dared to give her omma a glare. Why so surprised? This is her home too, practically. Accepting her mother's offer to fly for California and rolled into Stevenson School who seems to be one of the elite school is a run away decision that she totally not regret it. Yes, run away from this hell house, the hatred from this so great family. The decision is be done by her during she just an immature child. But she guess,it totally makes the family happy. Why? Because not even a call come from the family except from Mr Lee  to ask about money. She thought the family will miss her but it just a ridiculous thinking. She may have to see a psychiatrist because thinking about something crazy like that.

 

"Go back to Califronia before Jessica saw you." Kang Joo hee states it coldly while not staring a bit to the girl who seems like sit on the big sofa comfortably.", your dear child has arrived. And after 6 years separated, this your answer? I will be very dissapointed then." She sighed again while playing with her nails." Stop your nonsense  and just go." stated Kang Joo hee again. "But omma, why do you have to care about another woman's daughter and you abandoned your biological daughter?" A very spicy yet true statement blurted out from that red-haired girl that totally shocked the old woman. And pang! A slap has fall on her right cheek. "Stop it Joo hee."  An old voice came out which totally surprised the two.

 

"Ommeoni." The old woman who seems to be very calm glare at Krystal. "I'm the one who ordered her to comeback. She will be staying here until her graduation. Live here until your penthouse done be renovated. Mr Lee,  sent her to the the guest room." Krystal who dissastified stands up and about to walk away... But a ring bell who seems the one that she scared yet cared the most has back. Jessica jung. Another maid who seems unfamiliar opened the door.  "You. What the hell are you doing here?" the older jung seems very shocked about her little sister comeback. The one that she wish would dissapear forever.

 

"Calm down,Soo yeon ah. She's just staying here for a  while until the renovations done. " Go Yeon ok try to convince her headstrong grandchildren." A while? Just for a second I can't stand this 's face" The statement that blurted out is totally makes everyone in the hall shocked. "You are still as cold an ice unni- not Jessica. But.. what are you going to do? I'm not the innocent Krystal jung anymore. Actually, what is my sin? Be born into this word is also a sin to you. From this moment.. I won't just stay still. I will fight. Don't want to see me? For your information, this not my intention. This is your royal highness grandmother  desicion."  Krystal rudely walk away from the family hall. She just could'nt stand looking at her half sister anymore. Love already turns into hatred.  I will not myself bow to you again, my dear sister/

 

"Yu should be more polite to her, Soo yeon ah. She's just 16 years old." Go yeon ok try to persuade her favourite grandchildren."16? My mother  dies when I'm 12 years old." Go yeon ok sighed. "By the way, she will be enrolled into Golden Crown high school. "  A decision that she know that will surprise the older Jung. " what? Don't you think it is an irrational desicion? I'm the president of the students council. What if  the students know about her being my half sister?" . The totally dissastified Jung Soo yeon fired back." This is my desicion. And I know you wouldn't be able to cross the line. By the way, don't act like you have owned the school."  

 

Go yeon ok who seems like kind of tired left the the room. "Sica.." Kang joo hee try to approach her stepdaughter shoulder.. yet "Don't touch me! I thought I have stated it clearly before. It is Jessica for you". Kang Joo hee left alone in the big,luxury family.  She's crying bnot because jessica yelled  at her but she just miss at her child so much  yet have to pretend not ot  'Krystal,my child. Omma mianhe' . Crying alone that she thinks that her heart feel is bleeding again. Whenever she thinks about Krystal, she will crying non stop. Her poor little child. This all her mistakes.

 

Jessica Jung just stared at the window and suddenly look at a photo. " Taeyeon-ah. What am I going to do? She comeback and  I hurt her again. She's changed. because of me. If you still alived, I will not suffer like this, my friend." She just crying non-stop while hugging the photo tightly.  And  the older jung fall into a deep sleep.o