Kaistal' and Sestal's first meet

A moment to remember

Who the heck is this? How dare he try to wake me up from my sweet dream? The liitle Jung was so frustrated when the knocking sound  is continue to disturb her sweet dream.

"Young lady, wake up!! It's already 10.00 a.m. Today is your first day at Golden Crow High school!! Your grandmother will kill me if he knows this". Butler Kim who is standing outside for almost 30 minutes is getting crazy about this little jung who still doesn't want to wake up. When this girl is little, she used to be a very discipline,well-mannered girl. Inside the house only.( if in the school, she's totally badass.) But  5 years at the United states, has totally changed her manners. Butler Kim,who has already served for the country since 30 years ago,  is totally shock when the girl rudely talk to her grandmother. 

"yes, I'm waking. So now, just go." The little jung is so frustrated. In America, if she goes to the school by 11 am, there's no one to complain. Now, she's forced to that, to do this. Even going to the Golden Crown High School is not an obtion. She wonders how the school is running now. 


"Thank you Driver Oh" Driver Oh lets out a shock face." Hey, I'm not a moster that eating people, by the way this is my number. Give me your number, so that I wouldn't be like afish out of water if the class ends late or early than usual. "  the latter is still shock. " Yah, driver Oh, are you listening  to me?" So now the latter coming to reality. Never once in his life, one of the jung household give the word "thank you" . The older jung just know how to shout at him for being late. Mr Jung always come back in a druk state. While the halmeoni also just know how to give orders. So this time he's totally appreciate it.

"owh, this my number."" okay, goodbye, ahjusshi." another shock expression." ahjussi?" "yes, ahjusshi, you are older than me. I don' t go by formal as to me, it is very annoying. so goodbye. I think this time is already the recess time."  the little just gave a wave and left . She just walk relaxly before she notices a bunch of student looking a t her. Not a bunch. But the whole school. 

"Hey, The angel from hell is coming back!" "What? Is she want to destroys this school again?" " If she comes back, it means every day will be a tornado." " So now, Sulli will lose her throne" "Exactly. She's totally 100 hundred tiimes y than Sulli." Yes, they talking about her.All of them are from Golden Crown Middle School. But she also recognised some faces that she nerver seen in her life. " New students thought," She just walk by as she knows already this would happen. hah, where is the office? This is the first time she walks in the school. Before, she's just pass by  waiting for Jessica outside the school gate. it's big but not as big as Stevenson. 


"Krystal, please study well. Next year you will having a big examination. Others student are competing to get enroll into Ivy League university. I hope you didn't make bad attitude like in the middle school. I have seen your records. You have  153 IQ. so I believe a smart person like you can behave well, right." Teacher  Shin Hye is the totally one in this school that can freely speak to her like this. Other teachers will be like a scaredy-cat talking to her. Maybe because she knows that little Jung since middle school. "But I can;t promise." It;s okay you not promise. Just give an effort towards it. Control your temper and you will be okay. And next time,please wear your uniform. And turn your hair to its original color." Yes, my temper.  My hair and uniform? Owh, I fprgot this is korea. I just give a green light even though I know that my hair wouldn't change the end of the semester or maybe till the graduation. Maybe I will try wearing uniforms next week."Alright, teacher." " Your first class will be history." oh,damn it. A subject that destined to sleep. " You can leave now." 


After putting all the books in the locker,  I pick 3 books which is history; Word War 1; World War 2; After World War. I don't understand why we have to learn about them. The past is the past. We should change history to Future, right? She just continue walking while carrying the books that as heavy as Cambridge dictionary until a boy running toward her and of course hitting her. Again, the whole school is paying full attention towards her. "Jong in is booking a death. Yes, He definitely is." said a pair of boys. " heyy, Are you blind? This is school not running field!!!" she  let out her anger as she is the one that very hate people who is running than acidentally hit people. They expect it, so why they run? " I-I'm sorry." The boy is try to gather my books. Wait,is he really blind? But she didn't care. It still fault though. Less humanity,more cruel. Yes, that's me. An angel from hell,right?

His hand is trembling and cannot carry it properly. So.. "Pick up it carefully,please. Or are you want to replace the new ones?!!" She shout at him like a lion in the forest. Until a tall blonde hair and sharp jour line came towards her in a firece way

"Hello,excuse me,miss. My friend already apologises,right?"" She hates people disturbing. Really hate. Especially the one who wants to stand up for his/her friend. Disgusting. Or maybe just because there's no one that will stands up for her like him. "Who are you? Don't you dare to interere with my business." Another shout. "Who I am? I'm Oh Sehun. And who are you to shout at my friends like that,stupid ." Before I want tp throw another shout. "Let it go,Sehun-ssi. This is my fault." "No,that' not your fault,oppa." Choi Sulli. That . That bastard.  " Jung Soo jung, you think you are great like 5 years ago? If so, you are totally idiot." "Yes,I'm not great like 5 years ago, but totally better than you,traitor" Krystal couldn' take it anymore. What a bad day. And before she left,  a slow whispers blowed to the latter ears. " It's Krystal for you. I'm not your bff or what so ever. Understood?"