Cinderella

SJ pairings fairytales

a/n: Usually Heechul is cinderella but here in my story, I make her as Lady Tremaine lol (since she's more of a stepmother type instead of a bullied (?) stepdaughter ㅋㅋㅋ)

And btw since I really like the idea of Kyu is Heenim's son, I make him as wookierella's stepbrother.

Is he a meanie too just like Kibum, his little sister? Well, you'll find out later ㅋㅋㅋ

And about the fairy godmother's gown, just imagine it as Sofia the first' step sister, Amber's dress. (I'm really addicted to that movie lately ㅋㅋㅋ call me childish, call me immature, I don't care ㅋㅋㅋ)

 

Cinderella (Yewook)

 

This story begins with this little girl named Kim Ryeowook.

She is a daughter of a famous CEO, and a famous actress.

She lived in a happy family wherein her family always teach her that no matter what happens, a girl must have three things: courage, kindness, and believe in an little bit of magic.

Of course she grew up believing those stuffs.

And she grew up as a beautiful lady too.

She look beautiful on the outside as beautiful as she is on the inside--thanks to her mom.

But one day, things totally changes.

Her mom passed away and his dad married a widow with a son and a daughter.

Lady Kim Heechul and her son and daughter, Kyuhyun and Kibum.

Lady Kim is such a very elegant and beautiful woman, as well daughter.

And her son? Well, he's tall, handsome, smart and talented.

Lady Kim and Kibum always be kind to Wookie--that's how people calls her--. But not with her new brother, Kyuhyun. He didn't seems to be really care about her.

Or to be exact, he never cares about... Um... Everything.

Well, at least, until her father left her.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Wookie, It's okay, it's just for several months" Kangin said.

"But, dad... You just arrived here for a month" Ryeowook said.

"I'm really sorry, Wookie" Kangin said as he hugs his daughter tight. "But you know that my company is expanding to New York. I need to go there often"

Ryeowook lets go of her father. "A week, okay" she said. "Do you want us to drop you to the airport?"

Heechul chuckles. "Wookie dear" she said. "I've told him that since last night but he keep on insisting that we should not drop him at the airport"

Kangin smiled upon hearing his wife. "It's not like that. It's better if you guys just have some girl bonding instead of dropping me at the airport"

"Oh, girl bonding!" Kibum said excitedly.  "Maybe we can do some makeover for you, right my dear sister wookie?"

Ryeowook just stares at her blankly. "M-makeover?" she stammered.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes upon hearing his sister. "Is that all you think about?" he asks.

Kibum just stuck her tongue out at him. "Boys will never understand" she said.

Kangin chuckles upon hearing his daughters and son. "I have to go now, princesses. Good luck with your girl bonding" he said as he take his luggage with him. "And Kyu, you're the only man here. Please protect your sisters and your mom while I'm away"

"I will dad" Kyuhyun said still with no expression --he never flashes any expressions too--. "You have to go now or else you'll be late"

As soon as Kangin was gone, Kibum flashes a smirk.

"Sister dear, don't you understand sarcasms?" she said. "Have you ever consider doing some makeover? Your hair seemed like you haven't washed it for years"

Wookie blinked her eyes in shock. But she can still hear her brother.

"Here she comes again" Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Stop that, Kibummie" Heechul said. "Wookie might think that you meant your words. Right, Wookie dear?"

Wookie smiled at her. "Actually..."

"Oh stop that honey. She didn't meant her words of course" Heechul said. "Kibum is just a little bit too sensitive because she's forced to share room with her brother"

"Oh really?" Ryeowook asks with concern. "Maybe she can stay in my room since my room is one of the biggest room here. I can stay in..."

"The attic" Heechul continued with a fake smile. "Yes, the attic. It would be the best place since it's already cold there without air con. Right, Wookie dear?"

Ryeowook nods her head even though she doesn't want to sleep in the attic, but at least, in that place, she will not be disturbed by her stepmother and stepbrother.

Stepsister? Well, so far she's not really mind with her stepsister, but her stepbrother...

He gave her a lot of presure everytime that he's near.

 

~~~***~~~

 

After Wookie's father left for his business trip, Lady Kim told Wookie to help the maids with the household chores.

She said that it won't tire the maids so much.

Well, sometimes her brother offered to help--he shows a little care after their father left-- but he can do nothing right.

He always breaks a plate, burns a food, or worse than that, almost burn the whole house.

But still, for Wookie, it's the thought that count, so she still lets him help even though he always creates a mess and Wookie was the one who accepts all her stepmother's anger.

School? Well, she didn't quit, but her stepmother forbids her to go to school.

Helping the household chores, she said.

Sometimes, wookie felt the attic was too cold to stay in so she just stay in front of the fireplace to keep herself warm.

And her stepmother and and stepsister call her Wookierella as in cinderella since her face was covered with dust from the fireplace.

And just like in the cinderella story, her stepmother and her stepsister consider her as a servant. Not as a daughter.

And her stepbrother?.

Well, he still helps whenever his mom is not around---she said that boys must not do any household chores--- sometimes he even stops Kibum on being too rude towards Wookie.

Wookie still feels uncomfortable whenever he's around because he haven't showed any expression till now---except for when her father dies---. He didn't even talked to her. He just helps. That's it.

"Go back to school with us tomorrow" Kyuhyun said as he cleans the dining table.

Wookie thought it was just an illusion because her brother has never talked to her so far. "What?" she asks.

"Go back to school with us tomorrow" Kyuhyun said as he turns his back to look at his stepsister. "You still need to go to school, I mean, for a better future"

"Lady Kim will never allow me to go" Wookie said.

"I'll talk to her later. She can never resist me" Kyuhyun said.

Wookie smiled upon hearing him. "Thanks... Oppa..." she said. "At first, I think you're a bad person..."

Kyuhyun smiled back at her. "I'm not a good person either" he said. "You looked better when you smile, so you better smile. Be kind, have courage and believe in a little bit of magic, okay?"

Wookie's eyes widened. "How could you know?" she asks.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "Well, sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night and go to the kitchen because I feel thirsty" he said. "And I heard you talked in your sleep, mumbling that words again and again"

Wookie smiled. "That's my Mom's last word before she died" she said. "Thanks oppa..."

"For?"

"For reminding me what every girl must have" she said before she continue doing her chores.

 

~~~***~~~

 

So the next day, Wookie wears her uniform and ready to go to school.

Even though Kibum keeps on saying mean stuffs towards her that morning, but Heechul didn't say anything.

Kyuhyun was right, she can never resist him.

"Why would you defend Wookierella so much?" Kibum asks her brother sarcastically when they are on their ways to school. "You don't usually meddle on other people's business. Do you like her? Seriously, Wookierella? My sister in law?"

Wookie just chooses to keep silent because she knows that if ever she replies to Kibum, they'll only ended up on a fight and she doesn't want that to happen.

'Be kind... Be kind...' she thought.

Kyuhyun flashes a smirk at Kibum. "No, I don't like her. I don't fall in love with my own sister" he said. "However, she's my sister, her father told me to protect her, and she never do something wrong to me. I'm a human. I know how to treat other humans nicely because I'm a human and I have a heart. So why would I treat her badly like you and mom did?"

Kibum can't answer her brother anymore because she thinks that he's right. "Whatever. Just don't walk with me or talk to me at school" she said before she walks away.

"Ok, so I guess it'll be a problem too if I walk with you since I'm kinda popular at school, and my fans' kinda... You know... So I'll go first. Is that okay with you?" Kyuhyun asks.

Wookie smiled at him as she gave him an 'ok' sign. "It's ok, oppa" she said. "I have my friends though"

 

~~~***~~~

 

Well, Wookie didn't lie about 'her friends'.

She do have friends, but they are all... Animals...

Headmaster Lee Donghae's puppy, Yuki, her classmate Siwon's dog, bugsy, and some random cat.

But today they don't come--Wookie also doesn't know why-- so she just spend her break at the library.

She prefers reading books than doing some useless stuffs such as putting make ups on their faces with her girl classmates.

She walks towards the fairytale section and found a cinderella book. She was about to take it when someone lays his hand on top of hers on that book so that they are practically holding hands --well, sort of.

Wookie turns her gaze towards that person, and so does that person.

Wookie felt something different when she stares right into his eyes.

Is it because she never been so close to any men other than her father and brother?.

She felt her heart beating fast as she stares right into that guy's eyes that is as dark and as beautiful as the night sky.

That guy smiled at her as he lets go of her hand and so does Wookie, she lets go of the book.

"I... I'm sorry" she stammered. "You can take the book"

"It's okay" he said. "Actually I've known the stories, it's just that I usually reads fairytales whenever I had to forget something... So, yeah..."

"M.. Me too" Wookie said. "It's just that... Something related to cinderella happened to my life before, so I just want to read it again"

They both smiled at each other as they stares right into each other's eyes.

"Well..." Wookie said. "I've never seen you before..."

"Oh, sorry for not introducing myself, I'm a transfer student. I'm from London, and I just transferred here a few days ago" that guy said. "My name is... Well... Yesung. That's how peoples call me"

"Yesung?" Wookie asks. "What a nice name"

Yesung smiled at her. "And you? What's your name?" he asks.

"My name is... You better don't know my name" Wookie said. "Ah, by the way, may I know what's that something you had to forgot?"

Yesung just smiled at her. "Well... My dad told me to find a girl so that I can marry her after I graduated from high school" he said. "And I don't want to get married at a young age. So that's why I'm going to read cinderella. I hope there's a mysterious girl who suddenly came and take my heart so that I would change my mind"

"What if you didn't follow his will?" Wookie asks.

"Well..." Yesung said. "My dad lets me to do whatever I want in the future. So I'm going to take a flight school, but that means, my dad's company has no heir and he needs an heir immediately. At least he needs to be 18 by the time that my dad's gone"

"If that mysterious girl suddenly come into your life, what will you do?" Wookie asks again, feeling curious to this guy.

"Well, maybe... I'll marry her immediately? Yeah, I don't know. As you know, we're still too young for a marriage... We don't even know if it's really love or not... I hope life is as easy as a fairytale. We know who is our true love and who isn't" Yesung said.

"But at the stories, the main character also doesn't know who their true love is" Wookie said. "If those characters know who their true loves are, it's like princess Anna from frozen will not met Hans"

Yesung smiled upon hearing her. He thinks that the girl in front of him is so smart and also beautiful... Beautiful in her own way. It's the first time for him to met a girl who's shining so brightly without any make ups or whatever. "Yeah, you're right" he said. "And you? What's that something related to cinderella? You didn't lost your glass slippers, right?"

Ryeowook just chuckles at him. "Of course not..." she said.

She was about to continue when the bell suddenly rangs.

She quickly stands up. "I'm sorry, I need to go. My math teacher is... Kinda... You know" she said before going away, leaving Yesung who just smiles as he stares at her back.

"Seriously, is she Cinderella?" he asks himself. "Why is she so mysterious?"

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Dad!" Yesung quickly ran towards his father's room as soon as he arrived at home.

His father looks at him as he smiles. "What's up, Yesung-ie? You looks just like a 5 years old kid" he said.

"I've found the girl" Yesung said. "My Cinderella"

"Who is that?" his father asks.

Yesung thinks for awhile before he shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know dad" he said.

"And what do you mean by that, Kim Jongwoon?" his father asks, calling his son's real name because he had lost his patience towards his son.

"Well... I just met her today" Yesung said with a smile on his face. "And she refused to tell her name"

"Refused to tell her name?" his father asks. "And why did she do that?"

"I don't know dad... Do you think why Cinderella refused to tell her name to the prince before?" Yesung asks.

His father just shook his head.

"That's it. I've told you. She's Cinderella. She has her own way" Yesung said. "Now, I just have to play my role as the prince. Dad, let's just make a party before the summer break. All girls in my school is invited. Ah, I mean, all the students"

 

~~~***~~~

The next day...

 

"Mom!" Kibum suddenly shouts as she ran towards her mom as soon as she got home from school.

"What's that, honey? You seemed like you just win a lottery" Heechul said.

"No. Mom, this is more than a lottery. This is a full lifetime lottery" Kibum said. "Kim Jongwoon. Son of the CEO of Kim corp, the famous company... You know that he's a student in our school, right?"

Heechul nods. "Just go straight to the point" she said.

"He's going to held a party for all the students in our school just to..." Kibum stops as she flashes a smile. "Find a girl that he can marry!"

Heechul shouted in happiness upon hearing her daughter. "That's great. You can be a rich man's wife" she said.

"What's going on?" Ryeowook asks Kyuhyun who stands beside her.

"The Chaebol Kim Jongwoon makes a party to find a girl" He said. "Seriously. Does he thinks that he's Cinderella's prince charming?"

Wookie chuckles upon hearing her brother.

"Wookie!" Heechul suddenly calls. "Go to Ms. Song's boutique and order a dress for my Kibummie and me, and for Kyu..."

"No need, mom" Kyuhyun said. "If wookie won't come, I won't come"

"Why are you so hard headed, Kyu?" Heechul asks. "Do you want to humiliate yourself and Kibum for bringing such a servant to that kind of party?"

"Yeah, mom, I've told Oppa, but he's not listening" Kibum said. "I think he likes Wookierella"

"I don't care what you're going to say, Kibummie. But I've told you that I don't fall in love with my own sister" Kyuhyun said.

"She's not your sister, she's a servant!" Heechul said.

"She's not a servant, she's my sister!" Kyuhyun said, returning his mom's words. "Isn't she your daughter mom? Well, if she isn't then I'm also not your son because I'm a human. Not a monster like you and Kibum"

"Well, do whatever you want" Heechul said. "Someday you'll regret defending the poor Wookierella"

"I won't regret defending my stepsister" Kyuhyun said. "Because my stepfather told me to protect her"

"You are going to attend that party without her, Kim Kyuhyun whether you like it, or not" Heechul said. "If you're not my son, I'm sure that you're ready to leave"

Kyuhyun sighs heavily. "Fine" he said before leaving the room.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Today is the party day. Wookie helped her sister and mom preparing for the party even though she, herself also want to go to a party.

Kyuhyun? Well, he prepared himself, he wears a black suit, and black shirt. He didn't wear a necktie.

And for Wookie? She thinks that it's ok if she didn't have a new dress. At least she can wear her old dress.

After she helped Kibum prepares herself, she wears her old dress and styled her hair into a fishtail braid.

When the car that Jongwoon sent to their house to fetch them, Kibum went inside the car.

"Wait a minute, where's Kyu?" Heechul asks.

"I don't know he disappears after he prepares himself" Kibum said.

Heechul rolls her eyes. "That boy is really a headache" she said. "Let's just leave now. I'll just kill him later if he didn't show up at the party"

Suddenly Ryeowook went downstairs. Ready to go to the party. "Let's go mom, and Kibum eonni" she said.

Heechul and Kibum stares at her for awhile. They are actually envy because she's prettier than them even though she didn't wear any make up.

Heechul flashes a smirk. "Wookie dear, what's with that dress?" she asks.

"It's my old dress" Ryeowook said as she smiled at her. "It cost nothing"

Kibum walks towards her. "Are you sure? I think this dress needs to go to the rightful place, the museum" Kibum said as she pulled the ribbon, tearing it. "Oops, sorry" she said sarcastically.

"Eonni... How could you..." Ryeowook asks with teary eyes.

"I'm not your Eonni" Kibum said as she pulled the dress sleeve, tearing it again before she turns her back. "Let's leave now, mom"

As soon as her stepmother and her stepsister left, Ryeowook felt to the ground and crying as hard as she can.

"I'm sorry mom..." she whispered. "But I don't want to believe anymore"

She cries as she covers her face with her hands when she suddenly heard the door open.

Kyuhyun went inside. "Hey" he said.

Ryeowook looked up. "Oppa" she said. "Why don't you go with mom and Eonni?"

Kyuhyun shook his head. "I hate parties" he said. "Beside, at first I want to take you to the party with one of dad's car. He wouldn't mind, because it's for your good, right? But I don't think we can go now..." he said, staring at Ryeowook's dress.

Ryeowook continues crying as she hugs Kyuhyun tight. "Oppa, I don't want to believe anymore" she said. "I don't want to believe in magics anymore, I'm..."

"Hey, hey, it's okay... I hate seeing girls cry okay" he said. "Besides, maybe we can lend some of Kibum's dress and make up kit? I'll help you"

"But she'll be mad at us" Ryeowook said.

"It's okay, let's just see if she can be mad at me" Kyuhyun said as he flashes a smirk.

Ryeowook gulps nervously upon seeing her brother who looks so evil right now.

"B-but, oppa, do you know how to use it? I mean, make up kits?" she asks. "I mean... I don't know how, and you're a man, there's no way..."

Ryeowook stops talking when Kyuhyun pats her shoulder. "Let's believe in magic, okay?" he said before he goes upstairs.

Ryeowook gulps nervously--again.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Kyuhyun keeps on asking 'what's this' or 'how to use this' or even 'where do I need to put this on'.

And Ryeowook also doesn't know how so he's trying to figure out by searching.

"Oppa..." Ryeowook called. "Why are you so kind to me?"

Kyuhyun looked at her. "Well... Because you're my sister?" he said.

"But, Kibum is also your sister, but you always defends me instead of her" Ryeowook asks again.

"Well, if you think I might like you, you're wrong, okay. I have a girlfriend" Kyuhyun said. "It's just that, I don't like it when I see peoples treated badly and they can't defend themselves. Mom and Kibum is always like that. I can't stand their attitudes anymore. They need to be reprimanded once or twice or twenty-two"

"You have a gifriend?" Ryeowook asks. "Why I never see her?"

"She lives in Paris. She moved a month ago" Kyuhyun said. "Long distance relationship. I'll introduce her to you later"

"Introduce me to her? Your girlfriend?" Ryeowook asks. "Why? You're not embarassed of me? I mean... I'm such a servant..."

"Why would I? Besides, you're my sister, not a servant" Kyuhyun said.

Ryeowook starts crying upon hearing her brother.

"W-why?" Kyuhyun asks. "What's going on?"

Ryeowook shook his head. "I'm just... I don't know... Happy because there's still someone who's willing to be my friend and family" she said. "I mean after I treated as a servant by Kibum and Lady Kim"

Kyuhyun was about to answer when suddenly there's some sparkling things showing up out of thin air with loud sounds.

A woman with a yellow gown, white permed hair and a wand is standing in front of them.

"Stop that family melodrama please" she said. "We don't have much time. It's 7 p.m. already"

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun just stares at her in shock. "Wait, wait, who are you?" Kyuhyun asks. "How could you get here?"

"I'm Wookie's fairy godmother" she said. "And seriously, Kim Kyuhyun? You've spending 1 hour trying to put on some make up on Wookie's face, and you just finished putting on foundations? You're the worst make up artist ever"

"How could you know our name?" Ryeowook asks.

"I've told you, honey. I'm your fairy godmother" she said. "Now, let's do this just like in the cinderella story"

And then she waved her wand towards Ryeowook. And suddenly, a blue sparks twisting around Ryeowook, changing her dress into a blue sleeveless longdress with butterfly embelishments, just like Cinderella's dress.

The fairy godmother chuckles. "They call you Cinderella, I'll dress you as Cinderella too" she said before she waves her wand towards Wookie's pair of flats, changing it into a glass slipper also with butterfly embelishment, just like Cinderella. "Perfect. Now, you need to go before it's too late. Your brother will take you there, right?"

Ryeowook flashes a smile as she nods at her fairy godmother. "Thank you, fairy godmother. I don't know how I will return your kindness" she said.

"Just steal that weird chaebol's heart. Oops, sorry, you've already got his heart, right Kyu?" the fairy godmother asks.

Kyuhyun smiled at her as he puts his finger on his lips, telling the fairy godmother to keep it a secret.

Actually Kyuhyun knows who Jongwoon is. I mean, he knows him personally. Jongwoon is Yesung, he's his bestfriend. And Yesung keep on telling stories about 'his Cinderella' lately but of course, Kyuhyun didn't tell him who she is even though of course she know who she is, because Cinderella story is meant to be a Cinderella story he said.

"Now, hurry!" the fairy godmother said. "Drive fast and safely! Remember the spell will disappear after 12 a.m.!"

"But, what about Kibum and lady Kim?" Ryeowook asks.

The fairy godmother waved her wands towards Ryeowook, and sprinkles her with some glitter thingy. "They won't recognize you. I promise" she said.

 

~~~***~~~

 

They arrived at the party at 7.15---Kyuhyun really drive FAST.

All eyes were set on them ---on Ryeowook to be exact.

Everyone was like "who is that girl?" and "I've never seen her in our school before"

Kyuhyun pats Ryeowook's shoulder. "I'll meet mom and Kibum" he said. "Now, steal that weird chaebol's heart, Cinderella"

Ryeowook was about to tell him to stay when he suddenly disappears.

"Does he has the power to disappear everytime someone needs him?" she asks herself before stepping inside the grand ballroom.

Everyone's eyes were still set on them when someone approached her.

It was Yesung.

"Good evening, princess" he said as he bows to Ryeowook. "Maybe... First..."

"Dance?" Ryeowook continued as she smiled at him.  She bows deeply at him as she takes his hand. "Yes, it's an honor for me, your majesty"

He smiled at her as they started their dance.

They danced for a long time, actually. But for both of them, it felt like they've just danced for five minutes as they stared into each other's eyes with love for each other.

Ryeowook don't know since when but she started to get feelings for Yesung and she really wants to be with him.

If only she deserves to be.

"Your name is not Yesung" Ryeowook finally said, cracking the silence between them. "It's Kim Jongwoon"

Yesung chuckles. "But that's how peoples calls me" he said. "I promise that I won't lie to you anymore"

Ryeowook feels sad as she remembers that she still have a lot of lies that she hide from Yesung but she managed to smile. "Ok, no lies anymore" she said.

"By the way," Yesung said. "May I know your name now?"

"But things will probably change between us" Ryeowook said sadly.

"Please" Yesung said as he caresses Ryeowook's cheeks. "I promise, nothing will change between us"

Ryeowook smiled at him. "Well..." she said. "My name is..."

Ryeowook was about to say her name when the clock chimed.

It was 12 a.m.

She quickly pushed Yesung away.

"I'm sorry, I-I'm really sorry Jongwoon-ssi. This night was awesome and it was such an honor for me to dance with you but... I must go now" she said before running away from the grand ballroom.

"W-wait!" Yesung said. "At least tell me your name!"

But Ryeowook just ignores him as she kept on running.

Yesung chased her outside. "Wait!" he said.

Ryeowook just kept on running, she didn't even noticed that she accidentally dropped her glass slipper.

By the time Yesung noticed the glass slipper, Ryeowook was nowhere to be seen.

Yesung sighed as he picked the glass slipper. "She really is Cinderella" he said.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Days had passed after the ball.

And Ryeowook's feeling for Yesung kept on growing as if it was a plant.

And so does Yesung's.

Even if the ball was just several days ago, but he already missed his 'Cinderella'.

He sighed as he holds Ryeowook's glass slipper.

"She didn't even has the chance to tell her name" Yesung told himself.

Yesung was about to put the glass slipper back when his dad suddenly come inside his room.

"What are you doing?" his dad asked curiously upon seeing his son holding a glass slipper. "So now your addiction for Cinderella has grow up to the level where you collected cinderella merchandises?"

"No, it's not like that, Dad..." Yesung said. "This is... My cinderella's shoes"

"Your Cinderella?" his father asks. "Ah~ the one who you kept on telling me?"

Yesung nods.

His father chuckles. "She must be a cinderella addict just like you" he said. "Since she left her glass slipper so that the prince will easily find her"

Yesung thinks for awhile before he asks his father. "Wait, dad, what did you just say?"

"Which one?" his father asks. "She left her glass slipper so that the prince will easily find her?"

"That's it!" Yesung said. "Dad, I need you to collect all the address of the girls in my school. We're going to look for Cinderella"

 

~~~***~~~

 

The rumour spreads fast.

On the first day of Yesung's visit to all the girls houses, Ryeowook's family already know that he's going to visit.

Heechul had been preparing Kibum so that the shoe will fit.

But even an idiot knows that it impossible to make your feet shrink in just a few of days.

"Seriously" Kibum said to Kyuhyun. "That Kim Jongwoon is really addicted to that girl that you bring to the party. Who is she, actually?"

"Someone" Kyuhyun said. "One of the special girls in my life" he added as he stares at his stepsister who is washing the dishes as she stares at Kyuhyun nervously, feeling afraid that he'll expose her secret.

"Special?" Kibum asks. "Don't tell me that you're cheating behind Sungmin eonni's back?"

"What? Why will I do that?" Kyuhyun asks. "You know, special girls doesn't have to be girlfriends. Even you, mom and Wookie are also special girls in my life"

While Heechul just stares at them suspiciously.

She'd been suspicious on why Kyuhyun never wants to tell any of them who was the girl that he brings to the party.

He always said that she's one of his special girls which is consist of his girlfriend, Kibum, his mom, and Wookie.

Heechul's eyes widenened when she realizes something.

"This can't be..." she whispered to herself before she ran upstairs.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Ryeowook went to the attic and opens her treasure box--- where he had put her glass slipper.

But her glass slipper was not there.

She was looking for her glass slipper when someone said. "Are you looking for this?"

Ryeowook turned her back to face the person talking to her. It was Heechul. She was sitting in a sofa as she holds Wookie's glass slipper.

"So this is yours?" Heechul asked. "So the mysterious girl is my own daughter. What a cool story"

"Please give that back to me, Lady Kim" Ryeowook said. "Please, I won't show myself when mr. Kim come to our house"

Heechul just ignores her as she plays with Ryeowook's glass slipper. "Do you want to hear a story?" she asks.

Ryeowook just stares at her in confusion as to why she wants to tell her a story all of a sudden.

"There was once a girl who married for love. Then she gave birth to a son and daughter" Heechul said. "They lived happily untill one day, the man that she loved dies. And the next time, she married for wealth. For her kids' future. But all her next husband talks about is just his past wife and his beautiful just like her mother daughter. It makes her jealous and it makes her hates his daughter so much"

Ryeowook feels a mixture of sadness and shock when she realizes that the story was actually about Lady kim's past.

"That's my story" she said. "What's your story, Wookie dear?"

Ryeowook gathered up the courage before she answer her stepmother. "There was once a girl who is born in a happy family. But her mother passed away when she was a kid. A few years later, her father asks for her permission to marry a woman who has a son and a daughter. And for his happiness, she agreed to it without having a second thought" she said. "Her stepmother turns out to be such a beautiful and elegant lady. And so does her daughter. Even her son is handsome, tall and smart. Well, her family is perfect. Kind of. At first, her stepmother and stepsister was kind to her and her stepbrother was kinda intimidating. But after her father left for a business trip, her stepmother and stepsister turns out to be the intimidating ones while her stepbrother turns out to be the good one. And now, she just know that actually the reason why her stepmother so mean towards her is that she is jealous of her and her mother"

"So that's what you think of me?" Heechul asks as she stares at her flatly. "Pretty cool"

"Lady Kim, please, why are you jealous of us?" Ryeowook asks. "Mom's just.. Part of dad's past. He couldn't help to remember her whenever she saw me. But you... You, Kibum eonni, Kyuhyun oppa and even me, is his part of 'now' and part of his future. So why jealous of a past when you hold the key to the future?"

"But all your dad talks about is you, your mom, you, your mom!" Heechul said, raising her voice because of anger. "I'm getting tired of it"

"Lady Kim, dad is just still adjusting to the new truth. He'll surely accepts you and your family soon if you just show your true sweet side" Ryeowook said. "You must gave him a chance to adjust to the new truth. His new family"

Heechul just stares at her blankly. "Fine" she said as she stands up and hands Ryeowook her glass slipper back. "Let's just see if you can show yourself" she said before going out and locks the door.

Ryeowook flashes a smile. "I know she's going to do that" she said. "But it seems that she understands the condition by now"

 

~~~***~~~

 

When Jongwoon comes to the Kim family's house, he lets Kibum do a try.

The shoe fits perfectly in her foot.

"She's the mysterious girl!" his asistant shouts happily.

While Yesung just raises an eyebrow, thinking. "I don't think it's her..." he said. "What about you, Kyu, you went with that girl to the party, right? You must know her"

Heechul shots Kyuhyun a deadly glare. "I hope you remember the deal you just made" she whispered.

 

~~~***~~~

*flashback, before Yesung comes to the Kim's house*

 

Heechul walked out of the attic as she thinks of Ryeowook's explanation.

She stops walking when she realizes that Kyuhyun was standing in front of her.

"Mom, what are you doing at the attic?" Kyuhyun asks suspiciously.

"Talking to my daughter" Heechul said flatly.

"Don't do anything bad to her" Kyuhyun said. "Mr. Kim trusted us so much that he left his beloved daughter to us, whom he just known for a few months"

Heechul just stares at her son blankly before going back to her true self. "Whatever happened, when your bestfriend come to this house, don't you ever tell him that his mysterious girl is here" she said.

Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow "And why would I do that?" he asks.

"Choose between your real sister or your stepsister" Heechul said. "biological sister, or a hooked by your mom's marriage sister" she said before leaving Kyuhyun alone.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Well... I..." Kyuhyun said, thinking. "I don't know"

Yesung raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure you don't know?" he asks. "Well... So she's the mysterious girl?"

Kyuhyun didn't answer. He just shrugged his shoulder.

"Well, I better check another house first. If there's no other girl whose foot fits in this shoes, then she's the girl" Yesung said before he turns his back and ready to go out of the Kim's house.

"Wait, Yesung-ah" Kyuhyun said.

Yesung stops, he turns his back. Heechul shots him a deadly glare.

"There's another girl in this house" he continued. "Upstairs, the attic"

"Why is she there?" Yesung asks curiously.

"Well... She... Likes the view from the attic" Kyuhyun lied. He gave Jongwoon the key to the attic. "She often locks herself upstairs, but here's the key. She wouldn't mind"

As soon as Jongwoon's gone, Heechul asks her son. "Why did you do that? Don't you've made a deal?"

"I've never said yes" Kyuhyun said. "Beside, mom, Wookie is also my sister now. And if we fool Jongwoon forever, what will happen once he realized it? What will happen if he mets Wookie even if just accidentally?"

Heechul stops when she realizes that she didn't think it that way. She'd been gone too far.

"Well, whatever" Heechul said before she walks to the attic to follow Jongwoon.

 

~~~***~~~

 

So Jongwoon goes to the attic to meet Ryeowook.

When he saw her, he'd recognize her.

"So you're the cinderella?" Jongwoon asks.

Ryeowook smiles. "I don't know" she said.

"Then you have to try this first?" Jongwoon asks as he shows her the glass slipper that he's holding.

"No need" she said as she took out the other glass slipper from her treasure box. "I have this"

"So you really are the princess?" Jongwoon asks.

Ryeowook nods her head. "And my name is Ryeowook, Kim Ryeowook" she said.

"Kim Ryeowook. Even your name is pretty" he said. "So... Will you marry me?"

Ryeowook flashes a sweet smile as she nods her head. "Yes" she said. "I do"

Suddenly, Heechul and Kibum walks inside the attic.

"Wookie dear, I'm really sorry for what I've done to you" Heechul said. "I've understand now, really. I'm sorry"

Ryeowook just stares at her blankly.

"Yes, Wookie, I'm also sorry" Kibum said. "I... I'm just following what mom says"

Wookie stares at them for awhile before she flashes a smile at them as she walks towards them. "You are forgiven" she said. "Because you're my sister and my mother. Besides, every girl must be kind, no matter what happened"

 

~~~***~~~

 

And the marriage held a week after.

Their marriage is so extravagant that everybody in the school was invited.

Even Kangin went back from London just to attend her daughter's wedding.

Heechul and Kibum really understands by now, and finally Kangin accepted them as his family.

And Kyuhyun? His girlfriend moved back to Seoul and they'd been a lovey-dovey couple again. Marriage? They haven't thought about it yet. After Kyuhyun got a job after graduating from college, they said.

And finally Wookie's mother was right.

Every girl must have courage, be kind, and believe in a little bit of magic.

Because who knows? One day you might need it. ;)

 

~End~

 

a/n: ah, btw the reason why I add Kyu in this story is because to adds a little touch of comedy and actually, when I watched or read cinderella stories, I really wish there's someone who will defend her. And that's Kyu's character :3