Frozen

SJ pairings fairytales

A/n: I really want to have Elsa's power. I think it's cool ㅋㅋㅋ and that's what inspire me to create this story XD

 

Frozen

 

Pairing: Kyumin

 

"Who is going to deliver young master's dinner to his room tonight?" the head maid, Eunhyuk asks.

Nobody raises their hand. They are all afraid of their young master.

No, he's not a ghost. And he's not a short tempered man.

He's a really cheerful teenager, he loves to play with all the maids, drivers, and even the gardeners.

Well, at least untill his 17th birthday.

He suddenly changed. He doesn't want to go out of his room. He never talk to his maids anymore. Well, he did. Behind the door.

"What about Sungmin-ssi?" one of the maids, Taemin asks. "Well, she's newbie. I'm sure that young master will forgive her if she do something wrong"

"Me?" Sungmin asks with a shock expression.

Well, for a maid who just worked there for 3 days, doing this kind of job is not easy. Mainly because she didn't know her young master very well.

"It's ok. It's easy. You just need to knock his room's door, tell him that his dinner is ready and put the tray in front of his door"

Eunhyuk said, teaching Sungmin.

"Oh well, I'll try" Sungmin said as she take the tray from the counter.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Well... Just knock the door, tell him that dinner's ready and put this in front of his door" Sungmin told herself nervously before she knocks on the door softly.

"Young master, your dinner is ready" Sungmin said politely.

"Just put it there. I'll take it later" Kyuhyun said.

Meanwhile, in his room Kyuhyun is busy creating snowman while thinking.

"Where in the world did I ever hear that maid's voice?" he asks himself. "No, Olaf. It's not ajumma's voice" he told the snowman, as if it can talk.

"Oh, well, let's check it. I won't go out anyway, I won't freeze something" Kyuhyun said before walking towards the door.

He means to take a little peek but it turns out that the maid was also staring at him.

He jumps because of shock.

And he become more shock when he looks at the maid's face.

"Lee... Sungmin?" he asks.

"Yes, young master?" Sungmin asks nervously. "How could you know my name?"

Kyuhyun feels sad upon hearing her.

If only he didn't do that, then she'll never forget him.

"Nothing" Kyuhyun lied. "It's just that... Are you Park Leeteuk ajumma's daughter? You looked just like her. And your mom often tell me about you so... Yeah... That's why"

"Well, what do you want young master? Is there something wrong?" Sungmin asks. "You don't usually goes out of your room"

"Nothing" Kyuhyun said. "I'm just... Just... I accidentally opened this door. That's it"

Sungmin nods her head. "Well... If there's nothing wrong, I'll go back, young master" she said as she bows her head before walking away.

'Is it just me or did I ever seen him somewhere?' she thought.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Kyuhyun sat on his bed as he thinks about Sungmin.

"No, Olaf. I don't want to play anymore" he said before he makes a little snowstorm to blow the snowman off.

Kyuhyun stares at the picture on his desk.

It was the only object that isn't frozen in his room. He keeps it, and he even make sure that he didn't touch it, because if he did, the only memory left about him and Sungmin will be frozen just like how the other memories did.

They used to be happy and loved each other so much.

At least until his 17th birthday, when he got his uncontrollable power to create Ice, snow, and even snowstorms.

He can't control his power back then-- and he still can't.

Especially when he feels upset.

Kyuhyun take his gloves on the bedside table, wears it as he walks towards his desk and take the picture.

They looks so happy back then.

If only he didn't turn into a monster like this.

He puts the picture as tears start forming in his eyes.

He took off his gloves and throws himself on his bed.

"If I didn't come to your house that day" he whispered to himself. "Will all this disaster will still happened?"

He closes his eyes as he throws and icy blast towards the ceiling, freezing it.

'Oh well, at least this power makes me feels cool on summer. Even without an air con.' he thought before falling asleep.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Kyuhyun quickly opens his eyes when he heard a girl shouting.

It's still 1 a.m.

And he knows that voice very well, it was Sungmin.

He quickly ran towards the voice direction--the kitchen, ignoring the freezing doorknob because he hold it without gloves.

Kyuhyun stops running when he saw Sungmin on the kitchen, with a broken sink that keeps on spraying water everywhere.

"Oh, well, I forgot that she's clumsy" he told himself as he walk towards the broken sink.

He freezes the water before she walks towards Sungmin who slowly open her eyes upon realizing that the water's stop spraying waters already.

"Ah, young master" she said. "Thank you... And sorry for disturbing you in this hour. I'm really sorry"

"It's ok" Kyuhyun said. "Now go to sleep. It's late already"

Sungmin was about to answer when she realized that the water was freezing.

"Young master, did you...?"

"Yes, I froze it" he said.

"But... How?" she asks.

"You won't believe me even if I told you" he said.

"Do you... Have the power to create ice and snow?" Sungmin ask excitedly.

"How could you know?" Kyuhyun asks nervously.

'Did she remember everything?' he thought.

"Secret" Sungmin said as she smiled at him. "That was cool! I always wanted that kind of power!"

 

'That was cool! What's wrong with that? I always wanted that kind of power!'

 

"You never changes, Minnie" Kyuhyun told himself when he remembers that Sungmin ever told him the same words several years ago.

"What?" Sungmin asks because he didn't heard what Kyuhyun said earlier.

"Nothing" he said. "You're not safe with me. When the sun rises, you may go"

"What? But why?" Sungmin asks. "It's not like you're going to hurt me with your powers"

"I have my own reason"

"And what's that? What's the reason that you don't want me to stay with you?" 

"Enough!" Kyuhyun shouts as he build an ice wall between them.

Kyuhyun's hand starts trembling when he realized what he just done.

"When I woke up, I don't want to see you anymore" he said before he turns his back and walks away.

'You almost hurt her' he thought. 'Again'.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Kyuhyun slowly opens his eyes when the morning comes and some sunlight enters his room from the window.

He stares at the frozen ceiling for a while until he remembers something.

"Minnie" he quickly sat on his bed. "Did she really get out of here?" he asks himself.

He creates a snowman.

"What do you think, Olaf?" he asks the snowman.

He stares at it for awhile as if it was answering to his question.

"Check it? Check it as in go outside?" he asks. "Oh well, there's nothing wrong with it, right?" he asks the snowman again before he wears his glove and walks towards the door.

Kyuhyun walks towards the living room, there's no people there.

He walks towards the maid's room, it's also empty.

"Oh well, maybe she told her friends before she get out and that's why everyone's not here" he told himself as he walks back to his room. "That's good. At least I'm alone"

"Good morning young master" Sungmin was standing in front of Kyuhyun's room and greets him happily. "Your breakfast is ready. Want me to deliver it here or do you want to eat at the dining room?"

Kyuhyun jumps because of shock. "You shocked me" he said. "I thought you were gone!"

"Why would I?" Sungmin asks.

"Because I told you to do so!" Kyuhyun said, still recovering from shock.

"I'm sorry young master, but when I got interested in something or someone, I'll never let it go until I'm no longer interested" Sungmin explains.

', I forgot about that one' Kyuhyun thought.

"Where did everyone go?" he asks.

"Well, they said this was their day off?" Sungmin asks him back.

"What day is today?" Kyuhyun asks.

"It's sunday" Sungmin said.

Sundays were the maids day off.

"Why did I forgot that?" Kyuhyun asks himself.

"So... Do you want me to deliver your breakfast at your room or you want to eat at the dining room?"

Kyuhyun sighs as he stares at Sungmin. "Okay, since today was supposed to be your day off, I'll eat at the dining room" he said before entering his room.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"What?! Going out?" Kyuhyun asks Sungmin when he heard Sungmin's crazy idea.

"Yes. Why?" Sungmin asks. "You need to socialize sometimes, I mean... You've been isolating yourself since several years ago"

"Sungmin-ssi, are you crazy? I maybe froze the entire world if ever I go out!" Kyuhyun said. "Besides, I do socialize, okay"

Kyuhyun took off his gloves before he creates a snowman. "This is my friend, his name is Olaf" he said as he wears his gloves back.

"That's not a real friend" Sungmin said as she flashes her puppy eyes. "Besides, you said that you'll follow everything that I want since today is supposed to be my day off"

"Fine" Kyuhyun said. "We'll go at 10"

 "Yay!" Sungmin jumps because of happiness. She holds Kyuhyun's hand. "Thank you, young master!"

"Y,yes, but... C, can you let go of my hand?" Kyuhyun asks as he feels nervous when Sungmin holds his hand.

Sungmin took off Kyuhyun's gloves and throws it randomly. "You don't need this for today" she said happily.

"Hey, hey, I can't do anything without that!" Kyuhyun said as he starts to feel upset.

The dining table where he places his hands were starting to freeze.

Sungmin quickly holds his hand up. "It's ok, I'm with you. Young master, you should give it a try"

"No, no, no, once I said no, it means no" Kyuhyun said firmly.

Sungmin flashes her puppy eyes. "Pretty please?" she asks.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"I know nobody can resist my aegyo" Sungmin chuckles as they walks around the Cheongdamdong street of Gangnam district.

Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes at her.

Sungmin stops in front of a bookstore. "Wait a minute, I have to buy something" she said before leaving Kyuhyun outside the bookstore.

Kyuhyun just smile as he stares at her back that is getting further.

"She's really cheerful" he whispered to himself. "But also weird"

 

~~~***~~~

 

"What did you buy?" Kyuhyun asks when they stopped at a coffee shop.

"A storybook" Sungmin showed him the book that she buy earlier. "Frozen"

"Frozen?" Kyuhyun asks.

"You don't know?" Sungmin asks. "Young master, this..."

"Can you please change the way you call me?" Kyuhyun asks. "It's kinda annoying to hear you calling me young master"

"Well... What do you want me to call you, Kyuhyun-ssi?"

Kyuhyun shook his head. "What about Oppa?" he asks.

"Ok, oppa" Sungmin said. "Oppa, this is one of Disney's famous movie and story! It was released in december, 2013 before maleficent!"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at her. "You know that I was isolating myself for years. How could I know about that?" He asks. "And what's that? Maleficient?"

"Maleficent" Sungmin corrected. "You know, I bought this book because of you"

"Because of me?" Kyuhyun asks.

Sungmin nods.

"One of the main characters of this story, Elsa has the same power as you" Sungmin said.

"The same power as me?"

Sungmin nods her head. "Want me to tell you the story?"

Kyuhyun nods his head.

"Okay, so the story is about a girl named Anna who has a sister named Elsa who have this cool icy powers" Sungmin started her story. "When they were a kid, they used to play together. Elsa usually makes some kind of ice playland for Anna"

"At least she can control her powers" Kyuhyun said. "Unlike me"

"Who says?" Sungmin asks before she continues. "And unfortunately, that day, Elsa accidentally strikes Anna with her icy powers, and it frozes Anna's brain"

"So what happened?" Kyuhyun asks impatiently.

"So their parents bring Anna to the trolls who can cure it. The trolls said, they must take Anna's memory of Elsa's power" Sungmin continued. "And the trolls said that Elsa's power will grow, she must learn to control it, or else she'll be afraid of her own powers. Fear will be her biggest enemy"

"Fear will be her biggest enemy?" Kyuhyun asks.

Sungmin nods. "Everytime that she'll feel upset, she can't control her powers. Just like you" she said. "So that's what happened, Elsa tried to control her powers and she isolated herself inside her room. She even controlled her powers using gloves"

"Haha, that's totally the same" Kyuhyun laughed.

"That's why. You reminds me of this story" Sungmin said as she smiled. "But one day, their parents passed away. That makes Elsa a queen and Anna a princess"

She flips her storybook page to a page where the main character meet a stranger.

"And on their coronation day, Anna met this guy named Hans. Hans even proposed to her that day and she agreed"

"Any crazier things in this story?" Kyuhyun asks sarcastically.

"Yes" Sungmin said. "So Hans and Anna come to Elsa to ask for her blessings. But Elsa says no. And Anna keep on insisting. She even accidentally took off Elsa's gloves"

Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow. "So what happened to her?" he asks.

"She got upset, she freezes the whole kingdom. And she accidentally strikes Anna--again" Sungmin told him. "So a guy named Kristoff brings her to the trolls, but the trolls said, only a true love's act can thaw a frozen heart. And you know who thaws Anna's frozen heart?"

"That Hans guy?"

"No" Sungmin shook her head. "Hans never loved Anna at all. He lied"

"Kristoff?" Kyuhyun asks.

"No" Sungmin said as she smiled at him. "It's Elsa. She frozes Anna's heart, but her true love can thaw Anna's frozen heart. A sister's true love"

Kyuhyun smiled upon hearing her. "That's a pretty good ending" he said. "It'll be better if my story has the same ending"

"Your story?" Sungmin asks. "Do you mind to tell it to me?"

Kyuhyun thinks for the meantime before he takes a deep breath, starting his story.

'Let me tell this to you, and you'll know how dangerous I am so that you'll stay away from me' he thought.

"Well, when I was 16, I have a girlfriend" he said.

"Ooh, a love story?" Sungmin asks.

Kyuhyun smiled at her "Kind of"

'If only you know that that girl is you' he thought.

"So what's happened to you and your girlfriend?" Sungmin asks excitedly.

"Well, we're fine. At least untill my 17th birthday, when I got this power" he said. "My mom said that I got this power from my mom's grandfather. He also has the same power. But I got upset so I freezes the whole house. That's why I moved to a new house where I can live alone"

"What happened to your girl? Did she got afraid of you?" Sungmin asks.

Kyuhyun shook his head. "No. She even told me that this power is cool, that I should just try to control it" he said. "But I said I can't and she keep on insisting and it makes me more upset, so I accidentally freezes her heart"

"So what happened? There's no trolls in real life, right?" Sungmin said as she laughed.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at her. "She forgot everything about me" he said. "And the only way she can get her memory back is a true love's kiss"

"Ooh, so what happened? You kissed her? She got her memory back?" Sungmin asks.

Kyuhyun shook his head. "No, I push myself away from her" he said. "I mean, I'm the one who makes her lose her memory, so it's kinda impossible that I'm her true love"

'Yeah, I'm not your true love. Go away from the witch's castle, and find your prince charming' he thought.

"How could you think so?" Sungmin asks. "You see, in frozen, Elsa was the one who freezes Anna's heart, but she's also the one who thaws it"

"But that's just a fairytale" Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin holds his face between her hands. "Oppa, do you still love her?" she asks.

Kyuhyun's heart starts beating fast seeing Sungmin's face up close like this but he quickly covers it. "W-well... If you're talking about love" he stammered. "It means, yes"

"Oppa, True love never dies" Sungmin said. "Several years has passed and you still love her, it only means one thing: she is your true love"

Kyuhyun just stares at her blankly.

"Maybe you can try aproaching her again. If she can fall in love with you once, then why not twice?" Sungmin said as she let go of him and goes back to her seat.

Kyuhyun smiled upon hearing her. "You're right. Maybe I should try" he said.

"That's right and you..." Sungmin stops when she realized something. "Wait a minute, you used to froze things up whenever you place your hand on it, right?"

Kyuhyun nods.

"And you didn't froze this table" Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun looks at his hand. "So that means I kind of can control my powers now?" he asks.

Sungmin nods.

They both looks at each other blankly.

"YAAAY!!!" Sungmin shouts happily as she hugged Kyuhyun.

While Kyuhyun just stood there while blinking his eyes in shock.

Sungmin thinks for awhile until she let go of him. "Sorry. Just... A little bit too excited" she said.

Kyuhyun laughed upon hearing her. "It's okay. Now let's go before the sun sets" he said as he turns his back and walks away.

Sungmin just stood there while holding her chest.

'Why is my heart beating fastly?' she thought as she stares at Kyuhyun's back that is getting further. 'Do I...? But I can't like him. His true love is waiting for him. I can't take him away from her'

 

~~~***~~~

 

A week has passed since the day that Sungmin realizes that she started to like Kyuhyun.

And she's been avoiding him because she thought that she's not his true love.

Sungmin was sitting in her room while thinking.

It's sunday, and she can't go out of Kyuhyun's house because she has nowhere to go.

Her parents were both in Ilsan, while Kyuhyun's house is in Seoul.

She was about to sigh when her cellphone suddenly rings.

It was her dad.

She quickly drags the green button to answer it.

"Yeoboseo?" she said.

"Minnie, you're in Seoul, right?"

Sungmin nods. "Yes, appa" she said.

"Okay, so today, I've been setting you on a blind date at Cheongdamdong mangosix cafe. His name is Jung Yonghwa, you must meet him at 8 p.m."

Sungmin looks at her watch. It's 6.30 p.m.  "but, appa, my young master..."

"He won't even dare to forbid you to go to a blind date after what he did to you" his father said before hanging up.

"Wait, appa..." Sungmin stops upon hearing the call ended tone.

Sungmin raises an eyebrow. "What does he mean by that? What did oppa ever do to me?" she asks herself. "Oh well, I need to ask for his permission first"

 

~~~***~~~

 

Sungmin knocked on Kyuhyun's room door softly.

No answer.

"Maybe he didn't hear it" she told herself before she pushed the door open.

"Wow" she whispered to herself once she's inside the room. "This is really a freezer"

She walks towards the desk. "Where is he?" she asks herself. "Maybe he's in the bathroom or whatever. I should just write a note, maybe"

Sungmin took out her pink notebook and write a note for Kyuhyun.

 

'Oppa, I need to go somewhere. I promise that I'll be back before 12 A.M.

Sorry! >~<'

 

She looks around for a place to put her note. She noticed the frame in Kyuhyun's desk.

"What's this?" she said as she takes the frame. "It's him and his girlfriend?"

Her smile vanished upon seeing the girl in the picture.

"Why... Is this girl looks just like me?" she asks herself.

 

'He won't even dare to forbid you to go to a blind date after what he did to you'

'She forgot everything about me'

 

"Am I..." Sungmin said. "Oppa's true love?"

Sungmin shook her head as she put down the frame. "Stop dreaming, Lee Sungmin, it can't be" she said as she put the note beside the frame and walks out of that room.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Kyuhyun walked out of his walk-in closet after 1 hour of practicing.

He has been decided to tell Sungmin the truth today, that's why he spend 1 hour practicing inside a mirror in his walk-in closet.

He creates a snowman. "What do you think, Olaf?" he asks the snowman who remains quiet. "I should meet her? Now? Or 5 more minutes of practicing?"

The snowman didn't answer. "Okay, it's now? As in now?" he asks again. "Well, okay..." he said before he makes a little snowstorm to blow the snowman off.

He walks out of his room towards the maid room.

It was empty.

He walks towards the kitchen.

Nobody's there.

"Where's she?" he asks himself. "Did she...? No she didn't. She can't do that"

He started to feel upset as he run randomly around his house, looking for Sungmin.

The wall where he place his hands were starting to freeze.

He's feeling upset.

"Minnie, I'm sorry, where are you?" he whispers as he rests his back on the frozen wall.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Sungmin enters the house nervously.

It's 12.59 A.M.

There was an accident on her way back, that's why she can't arrive at Kyuhyun's home before 12 A.M.

"Oppa? Kyuhyun oppa?" Sungmin asks when she realized that the entire house is frozen. "Oppa, I'm back... Omo!" Sungmin was shocked when someone hugged her from behind.

She turn her back. "Oppa? Why..." 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. And I'm sorry for showing up so late" he said as he keeps on hugging her. "But you changed my mind. You makes me wants to try to help you. You makes me wants to know if I was your true love. So don't go anymore, stay by my side, don't leave me. I'm feeling so upset whenever you're not with me"

"Oppa what do you..."

Sungmin stops when Kyuhyun kissed her lips. Her eyes widened when she realized what Kyuhyun is doing to her. But she doesn't have the power to push him away, instead she just closed her eyes as she starts to remember everything.

 

*flashback several years ago*

 

As usual, Sungmin and her 2 best friends, Donghae and Yesung is on their way home.

They walked past the mapple tree that they usually passed--only there's something different today.

There's a boy who wears the same uniform as them, it's SM junior high's uniform.

"Hey, do you guys know who that boy is?" Sungmin asks her two friends.

"You don't know who he is?" Donghae asks. "Seriously, Min, he's kinda popular in our school"

Yesung nods his head, agreeing to Donghae.

"Seriously, I don't know who he is" Sungmin said.

"He's Cho Kyuhyun, the chairman of our school's student council art district!" Donghae said. "The girls said that he's famous for his good looks. I don't really like him actually"

"Same here, same here" Yesung said.

"Why?" Sungmin asks. "He maybe seemed arrogant, but we can't judge a book from its cover, right?"

"It's not like that Min" Donghae said as he pats Sungmin's shoulder. "He's also known as a playboy"

"Playboy?" Sungmin asks.

"Yeah. One day he flirts with a girl and the other day he flirts with another girl" Yesung said. "Such a ing playboy"

"I don't know... But he seems lonely..." Sungmin said.

"Do you like him?" Donghae asks as he stares at Sungmin suspiciously.

"What? I just saw him today, so how..."

"Ah~ so that's why you don't want us to call him a playboy" Yesung said, a wide grin spread across his face.

"Aish, it's not like that, I'm just, I'm just..."

"Just what?" Yesung ask still with the weird huge grin spread across his face.

"Aish!" Sungmin said as she hits Donghae and Yesung's shoulder.

"Hey, if you do that, you'll totaly ruin your image in front of your first love sunbae!" Donghae said as he tries to block every attack of Sungmin.

"Aish, what first love sunbae" Sungmin said as she take a look to the mapple tree.

But nobody's there.

A simple first meeting.

But very memorable.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"YAY! FINALLY BREAK TIME!" Donghae yelled happily when the teacher left their classroom after the bell rangs.

"We still have a biology task" Yesung said. "And we haven't doing it since we're both too busy playing games yesterday"

"Oh " Donghae said. "Min~~ can we look at your task?" he said as he flashes his puppy eyes.

Sungmin rolled her eyes as she took her sketchbook out of her bag. "You can take it in my bag, weird boys" she said as she walks away.

"Hey, where are you going?" Yesung asks.

"Rooftop" Sungmin said as she walks out of the class.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Sungmin has just arrived at rooftop when she realized that kyuhyun is also at the rooftop.

He's sitting on a bench, spacing out.

"Mapple sunbae..." Sungmin whispered to herself.

She forgot Kyuhyun's name. She only recognize him as 'mapple sunbae'.

And the next thing she know, she's there, sitting on the floor while making a sketch of Kyuhyun.

 

"Making a sketch of someone without a permission is forbidden, Lee Sungmin" Kyuhyun said when he realized that Sungmin is making a sketch of him.

Sungmin looked up. "Omo! Sunbae you shocked me" she said as she holds her chest. "By the way, how could you know my name? As far as I know, I don't know you"

Kyuhyun's eyes widened. "You don't remember me?" he asks.

Sungmin shook her head. 'Well, I do remember you, but I don't remember your name' she thought.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, the chairperson of student council's art district! The one who gives you an award when you won the school's drawing contest!" Kyuhyun said as he stares at Sungmin.

Sungmin thinks for awhile before she shook her head.

'Cho Kyuhyun, that's it. That's his name' she thought.

"You need to look around sometimes" he said as he stares at Sungmin's sketchbook. "By the way, this is so cool. This is the first time that I admire a drawing of myself"

The sketch was almost finished, it only needs some finishing touch.

"I'm sorry sunbae for sketching you without your permission" Sungmin said as she holds her sketchbook paper, trying to rip it.

Kyuhyun quickly holds her hands. "Aish, why do you want to rip it? Isn't this your own drawing?" he said.

"But... You said that I can't sketch someone without their permission?" she asks.

Kyuhyun laughs upon hearing her. "I was just kidding!" he said as he smiled at her.

Sungmin blushed a little upon seeing his smile. "B, by the way, since when did sunbae realized that I was also here?" she asks.

"About... Thirty minutes ago?" Kyuhyun said. "Wait, do you bring a watch?"

Sungmin shook her head. "You didn't bring it?"

"I left it at class" Kyuhyun said.

They both check at the clock hanging in the wall.

"OMO! 11.37! WE'RE LATE 37 MINUTES!" they both shout in unison.

"Aish, how come I didn't hear the bell ringing?" Sungmin asks herself, feeling upset. "It's the killer moustache Park's biology! He's going to kill me with his moustache for sure"

"Same here" Kyuhyun said. "It's the old supersensitive widow Jung's geography! She's so sensitive, no wonder her husband divorce her"

They both looked at each other before they laughed.

"You must keep this a secret!" Kyuhyun said as he places a finger in his lips.

Sungmin nods, still laughing. "Of course, why will I tell this to ms. Park?"

Kyuhyun just stares right into her eyes.

"Why? Is there something wrong in my face?" Sungmin asks as she holds her face.

"Sungmin-a, do you want to be my...." 

Sungmin waited, but Kyuhyun didn't continue. "Do I want to be your...?" she asks.

Kyuhyun starts blushing. "Do you want to be my friend?" he blurted out.

', that's not what I want to say!' he thought.

Sungmin smiled at him. "Sure!" she said.

Kyuhyun stands up as he holds Sungmin's hand. "Now, let's go! We must hurry!" he said as he smiled back.

 

~~~***~~~

"I still can't believe that a smart girl who only knows how to draw and hold a pen like you can also be late" Donghae said when they are heading home.

"Or, are you late because of something?" Yesung asks. "I smell something fishy here"

"If you smell something fishy, it's Donghae" Sungmin said as she chuckles. "Nothing happened, it's just that I was busy sketching that I didn't hear the bell. That's it"

"Are you talking to someone? So that you didn't hear the bell?" Donghae asks, teasing his bestfriend.

Sungmin was about to answer when someone calls her name.

They turn their heads towards the voice direction.

It was Kyuhyun.

He walks towards them.

"Are you going home?" he asks.

Sungmin nods her head, feeling awkward in front of her friends who is staring at her suspiciously.

"Let's meet again later" Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin started to blush because she can feel her friends were staring at her.

"Sunbae, how could you know her?" Donghae asks, still staring at Sungmin suspiciously.

"Yeah, as far as I know this girl never looks around her" Yesung added.

Kyuhyun just smiled at them. "It's a secret, right?" he asks Sungmin who just staring a the ground, trying to hide her face.

"Ah, I need to go now" Kyuhyun said. "See you later" he said before he turns his back and walks away.

"A secret?" Donghae asks when Kyuhyun is no longer around them.

"So you can hide a secret from us?" Yesung asks Sungmin who remain quiet.

"I, it's not l, like that..." Sungmin stammered.

Donghae just shook his head. "So you also know how to fall in love" he said.

"Well, good luck with your first love" Yesung added before he walks away with Donghae, leaving Sungmin whose face is already red like tomatoes.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Sungmin stops coloring her drawing with aquarelle pencils when she heard a mobile phone ringing.

She didn't have a mobile phone, so she was wondering whose phone is that.

It was her mom's cellphone.

"Yeoboseo?" Sungmin asks.

"Min? Is that you?" Leeteuk--her mom asks. "Omo, thanks god, I think I lost it somewhere. Min, could you please deliver my cellphone to my workplace? Just said that you are Park Leeteuk ajumma's daughter. You know where is it right?"

Sungmin thinks for awhile before she told her mom "okay" as she packs her aquarelle pencils, shove it into her back along with her sketchbook, and her mom's cellphone.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Sungmin was sitting in a bench at her mom's workplace. Her mom told her to wait because she said that her work is about to finish.

Her mom is working as a maid at this big house--and Sungmin never know who her mom's boss is.

Sungmin was busy coloring her drawing, when someone approached her.

"Why did I look so lonely in that drawing?" someone--Kyuhyun asks.

Sungmin looked up. "Omo! Sunbae you shocked me" she said. "By the way, why are you here?"

"This is my house. I live here" Kyuhyun said. "And you?"

"Well, I was waiting for my mom" Sungmin said. "My mom's working here as a maid"

"Really? What's her name?" Kyuhyun asks.

"Park Leeteuk" Sungmin said awkwardly.

"Oh, Teukie ajumma?" Kyuhyun asks as he flashes a smile. "I like her, she's like a second mom to me"

"Second mom?" Sungmin asks.

Kyuhyun nods. "You see, I'm an only child and my parents were always busy. My mom is a doctor while my dad is a CEO. They both have no time for me. The only peoples to play with are just maids, drivers, and gardeners" he said.

"You don't have any friends?" Sungmin asks him with a concern look on her face.

"No, except you" he said. "That's why I was seeking for attention at school by flirting with different girls"

"But that's wrong. Peoples may think that you're a player" Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun laugh upon hearing her. "You know what? I envy you a lot" he said.

"Why? I mean, you're born rich, you don't have to study hard for scholarship like I do, and you're popular, everyone is willing to be your friend if you ask them" Sungmin said.

"But none of them will be my true friend" Kyuhyun said. "But you, you have a thing that I can't have. A true friend. A friend who is willing to support you anytime"

Sungmin smiled. "I'll be your true friend, then" she said.

"Thanks. But I'll be more happy if you wants to be my girlfriend" Kyuhyun said.

Sungmin thinks for awhile before her eyes widened when she realized what does Kyuhyun means by his word. "B,but... We just know each other today" she said.

Kyuhyun shook his head. "Actually I was interested in you since the day that you won that drawing contest" he said. "You have friends who support you at that contest. At first I was envy, because you have friends. But then... I don't know since when but my feelings to you started to change. From envy to... You know... Love"

Sungmin didn't answer. She just stare at Kyuhyun blankly.

It's her first time having an admirer. She doesn't know what to do.

"Well, if you still need to think, it's ok. I'll wait" he said.

"No, sunbae, you don't have to wait" Sungmin said. "Well, since this is my first time, I really don't know whether I like you or not, but... I think... There's nothing wrong with being your girlfriend..."

Kyuhyun's eyes widened in shock. "Really? You want to be my girlfriend?" he asks.

Sungmin nods her head.

"Ok, so I think we need to gave each other a pet name" Kyuhyun said. "I'll call you Minnie. What do you think?"

"Minnie? As in Minnie mouse?" Sungmin asks. "Pretty cool. So I call you Mickey? Mickey oppa?"

Kyuhyun pouts. "That's true if you're Minnie mouse, then I'll be Mickey mouse, but the reason that I choose Minnie is because it has your name in it" he said. "Be more creative, find another name"

Sungmin laughs upon hearing him. "Okay, okay, how about... Kyunnie? Since I'm Minnie then you're Kyunnie, Kyunnie oppa" she said.

"Pretty cool. Ok, so starting today, 13th of July, at 1.37 P.M. you're officially mine, ok?" kyuhyun asks.

Sungmin nods her head as she flashes a smile. "Ok!" she said happily.

 

~~~***~~~

 

2 years later...

 

Sungmin knocks Kyuhyun's room door softly.

It's his 17th birthday and something unexpected has happened.

He suddenly has the power to create Ice and snows.

And he accidentally freezes his house.

His parents has tried to tell him that it's okay, they are not mad at him for freezing the whole house, but he's still locking himself inside his room.

So his parents gave up and told Sungmin to give it a try since that boy is only listening to Sungmin.

"Oppa, it's ok. Nobody's mad at you" Sungmin said. "Now, open the door and go out, okay? We can fix this together

Suddenly the door opened and Kyuhyun peeked out of his room door.

"That's good.... Omo!" Sungmin was shock when Kyuhyun dragged her inside his room.

"Minnie, let's breake up" Kyuhyun said when they are inside his room.

"What? But why?" Sungmin asks.

"You're not safe with me. I maybe hurt you!" Kyuhyun said. "Just give me 3 months, no, 3 years to learn how to control this power, and after 3 years, I'll go back to you"

"Oh, come on, we don't have to break up. I mean, we can fix this together" Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun shook his head. "No, this power is dangerous. I don't even know when and how it will strike" he said.

"That was cool! What's wrong with that? I always wanted that kind of power!" Sungmin said. "Let's fix this together"

"No, you just say that to comfort me. The truth is that you're afraid of me" Kyuhyun said. "Let me be alone and free"

"No, oppa, why would you think so?" Sungmin asks. "Let's fix this together. We don't have to break up"

"No, we can't!" Kyuhyun said, raising his voice because of feeling upset as he accidentally creates an ice wall between them.

Sungmin was shock but she quickly covered it. "Of course we can" Sungmin said. "I'm sure that someday you'll be able to control your powers"

"No, I can't!" Kyuhyun shouts as he accidentally shots Sungmin with his icy powers.

Sungmin can't resist because it's too fast.

And that's the only thing she remember before she loses her conscience.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Flashback off

 

Kyuhyun lets go of Sungmin. "Now, do you remember everything?" he asks.

Sungmin nods her head. "I've told you. You're the princess' true love" she said.

"I'm sorry for keeping you wait for a long time" Kyuhyun said. "It's just that... I don't have the courage to approach you after what I've done to you several years ago"

"It's okay" Sungmin said. "You didn't meant it. You can't control your powers back then"

Kyuhyun smiled at her.

"Now that I've remember everything, can you remove all these ices? It's freezing here" Sungmin said.

"I'll try" Kyuhyun said.

He takes a deep breath as he held his hands up, collecting all the ices into white sparks and spreading it everywhere as a white sparks before it disappears completely.

"Wow" Sungmin said. "That was cool"

"And now, that you've remember everything" Kyuhyun said as he stares at her. "Will you marry me? Helping me to control my powers for the rest of my life and maybe help me to handle my future child or grandchild's power?"

Sungmin thinks for awhile before she flashes a smile. "Well... I won't help you control your powers or your future child or your grandchild's power" she said.

"Why?" Kyuhyun asks with a sadness in his voice.

"Because I'm not sure that I can" she said. "But I do want to marry you"

Kyuhyun smiled upon hearing her. "Lee Sungmin, starting today, 13th of july 2015, at 1 a.m., I officially declare you as my fiancee" he said happily.

Well, ices were cold and some peoples said that love is warm.

Well... From this story, maybe we can conclude that those peoples were right... Aren't they?

 

-end-

A/n: in my country, student council are devided into district such as the main student council, art, sport, enterpreneurship, politics, english, and ICT. Idk with out there, but I guess it's the same. That's why I wrote this.