The Meeting

Kill Me, Heal Me - The Pact

When she first opened her eyes, the unfamiliar setting had completely freaked her out. 

Where am I??!

The stench of the place began to creep up on her as she struggled against the ropes that bounded her to the chair. It was so nauseating, she half wished that the cloth that was gagging had covered her nose as well.

I'm being kidnapped? 

As Oh Ri Jin struggled further, she began to realise that whoever the kidnapper was, he had been extra careful not to let his hostage have the smallest of a chance to get away. A look down at the knots tying her feet to the front legs of the chair had confirmed that unless she has a sharp object to cut the ropes, it will take anyone at least a few days to get through all that knot.

What? Is he a world champion at tying knots or something?, she thought indignantly despite the dire situation she is in.

Deciding that her efforts are just futile, Ri Jin looked around the room, trying to discern the location of the place. The room was bare, save for 3 CCTV cameras placed at various locations in the room. Ri Jin was sure that is how the kidnapper is keeping tab on her right now. She glared at all of the cameras, hoping that her kidnapper would see that she wasn't the least bit intimidated despite being held a hostage.

After a while, Ri Jin stopped glaring. Remembering how her last meal was breakfast with her Do Hyun tampered her fiery spirit a little.

Could it be that the ransom had already been demanded? I'm causing trouble for Do Hyun again...

A part of her wanted him to come and save her, but the other part doesn't wish for her Do Hyun to be further burdened with the worry of his missing girlfriend. Ri Jin knew that Do Hyun will do all he can to save her.

She inhaled deeply to give a sigh, but instead, she almost choked on the stench again.

What the hell is that smell??!

Ri Jin held the wave of nausea in and risked another whiff.

This smells like...faeces? Am I in a sewage plant??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The pelting rain hitting the visor of his helmet made it almost hard for Shin Se Gi to see more than a few metres away, but still he refused to release his grip on the accelerator. Although he is driven by the urgent need to save his Ri Jin, there was a part of him that was basking in the freedom that riding brings. 

That coward Cha Do Hyun always chose the safer option even though he kept this beauty anyway.

As if wishing for a response, he revved the engine a little and hear his machine purr in return.

The satisfaction calmed him a little, although it wasn't enough to put out the fiery wrath in his heart.

Stupid coward. How dare he allow Ri Jin to get out of his sight!!

Turning around the corner, Se Gi finally get to Do Hyun's house. If there was one thing he was grateful to Do Hyun for, it was that the weakling had installed an iris scanner for access into the house.

At least I don't have to gouge his eyes out to get in.

He walked in to find that both ED Ahn and Oh Ri On seated on the sofa. 

"Wha...How can you use Do Hyun's body like that?! Getting him soaked like that! He'll be freezing!" ED Ahn fussed the moment he saw the drenched Se Gi walking in with his usual swagger. The personality scowled at the reprimand. He hate being reminded that he had to share a body with the useless weakling.

"Have you got the information that I asked you to?" Se Gi questioned ED Ahn as he took off his leather jacket and headed to the toilet to get a towel.

"I've asked some of my contacts to link me up with a few hackers. Only 1 agreed to help out. But he will only reply through email. A guy who goes by the nickname of 'Blue Jay'. "

Se Gi's gaze hardened when he heard the name. Somehow, it felt familiar, as if he had heard it before. But Se Gi can't remember where or when.

Could it be that there is a part of Do Hyun's memories that I can't access?

The thought unsettled the usually confident Se Gi. Even though Do Hyun thought he had been healed, the truth was, all of the personalities still existed within his frame of mind. Like a bunch of silent onlookers, they had been observing and living Do Hyun's life over the past one year. And eversince Do Hyun came to recognise all the personalities in order to be healed, the personalities had been able to converse with one another in a hidden subconscious state of his mind.

Perhaps one of the others will know...

"ED Ahn, I'd like to go and rest for awhile. Please do not disturb me," Se Gi instructed his subordinate.

"How convenient. Our Ri Jin is out there, fighting for her life, and you are here going for a rest."

Se Gi turned to Oh Ri On who had finally spoken up. No doubt, the brother is still blaming the idiotic Do Hyun over his sister's kidnap.

"I have promised myself that I will save Ri Jin no matter what it takes. And I am doing all that I can in order to track her down within these 48 hours. But what are you doing? Just sitting on a couch and making a pained expression over the kidnap of your little sister whom you lost to Do Hyun."

Se Gi's sharp rebuked caused Oh Ri On's face to harden with indignant. As much as he hated it, Ri On knew that Se Gi was just being brutally honest. These are matters beyond his reach, and all he could do at the moment is to lie low in order to escape the police investigations. ED Ahn had advised him that it will take at least 4 days for the investigation teams to realise that both Ri On and Ri JIn was not among the deceased. They will need to find Ri Jin by then.

At that thought, Ri On's face crumpled. Although ED Ahn had assured him that he will take care of the details concerning his parents' funeral, Ri On couldn't help but feel his uselessness as a son.

I should be doing my duty to give my parents' their final rites, but here I am, helpless and useless....

He watched Se Gi disappear into his room, and not for the first time, Ri On wished he was in the other guy's place instead.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shin Se Gi sat crossed legged at the edge of his bed. He had never tried this before, but the familliarity of Blue Jay's name kept nagging at the edge of his mind, that he would do anything to get rid of that nagging thought. Slowly Se Gi closed his eyes and went into the place where all the other Do Hyun's personalities were hidden.

"Guys," he called out to them, searching and sensing for their presence. The first personality pounced on him with a hard mental slap.Se Gi glared fiercely at the personality.

"What? You still dare to glare at me like that after causing hurt to my oppa? You deserve that slap,  you mean bully!"

Se Gi rolled his eyes. Ahn Yo Na is always the first to respond whenever her beloved Ri On oppa is involved. Standing in front of him in the mental image of Ri Jin's fuzzy pyjamas lips painted bright pink, Se Gi could see how ridiculous Do Hyun becomes when Yo Na takes over. In a way, she disgusted him more than the weak image of Cha Do Hyun himself. And it doesn't help that she is always immaturely rude to Se Gi's oversized ego.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" he demanded after the female personality who shoved him aside to move past him.

"Ri On oppa is out there, and there is no way that I will let you take over Do Hyun's body and hurt my oppa like that!" she snapped before sticking her tongue out defiantly. Se Gi made a grab for her. There is no way he would allow Yo Na to take over at this crucial moment.

"Yah! Get back here you punk!" he dragged her back in front of him. Yo Na struggled before pushing Se Gi's hands away.

"Stop touching me with your dirty hands, you bully! Oh! I'm so tainted already! This body that will allow only Ri On oppa to touch is tainted!" Yo Na announced dramatically, brushing away the invisible dirt off from herself with as much diva gestures as possible.

Se Gi rolled his eyes. He's had enough of this uncontrollable of a personality. He inwardly cursed Do Hyun for creating such a personality in the first place.

"Ahn Yo Seob! Come out you suicidal punk! Handle your sister for once!"

Ahn Yo Seob appeared out of nowhere from the dark space. He had an almost reluctant look, as if he was being dragged into this foray without his consent. He took a glance at the demanding Se Gi and the struggling Yo Na, and then looked away and sighed.

"Why can't you guys just let me die already? Do Hyun has already healed himself, so we shouldn't exist."

"That is not true!" Se Gi snapped. "There is no way he can ever get rid of us as long as he remain that stupid weakling...dammit, i'm running out of ways to insult him because he kept being that stupid weakling!"

"Then you should just stop insulting him." Yo Seob pointed out with an air of finality, as if he was saying his last words. Se Gi looked at him disgustedly.

"You can't even say a sentence without making it seem like your swan song. You're worse than that idiot."

"HEOL! Just look at this head ahjussi calling my Yo Seob oppa worse than that other head ahjussi! Aish! So disgusting these ahjussis!! Now let me go you head!! Those eyeliners looks REEEEAAALLLLYYYY ugly on you!! Don't touch me!!"

Se Gi had to avoid being slapped by Yo Na's swinging hands as the struggle continue. "Stop it you !!"

"Ahn Yo Na." Yo Na's struggle ceased as soon as her brother said her name. There was that usual air of finality in his voice, but also a stern warning that seemed to have gripped the diva wannabe personality. She pouted, glaring at Se Gi. "Let me go, you dirty bastard."

Se Gi released her, but not without a final warning. "Don't you dare takeover."

Her nostril flared as she huffed her frustration. Folding her arms across her chest, Yo Na spun around on her heels and stomped a little away from the other two personalities. Se Gi gave a small curse as he watched her rigid back. Now that the worse is over, he still has to call the other personalities out.

"Perry! Perry Park!! Come out you darned old man!!"

For a while, nothing happened.

"Where is the old man, Yo Seob?"

Yo Seob didn't answer. Instead he merely shrugged his shoulders and continued moping around. Se Gi gave a loud tsk as he glared at the non-commital personality.

"Perry Pa-"

"Aish!!" Perry Park appeared out of nowhere. He digged a small finger into his left ear, his expression annoyed. "Since when are you so loud, you bad boy?! Can't you let an old man rest in peace? Are you calling me out because there is a whole table of soju for me out there? Shall I go now?"

Se Gi stopped Perry from leaving. "You are not going anywhere, old man. I'm in-charge here. I'm the one who gathered everyone here, so you jolly well come as you are told."

"Not everyone is here!" Yo Na taunted, as she stuck her tongue out at Se Gi. Taking the opportunity, she gave him another diva-glare before turning her back on Se Gi again.

"Mr X and Nana will hardly help with the question I'm gonna ask all of you, so there is no point in calling them out." Se Gi rebutted through gritted teeth.Yo Na was clearly getting on his nerves.

"So no soju then?"Perry's eyes dimmed with disappointment. Se Gi decide to ignore the question and proceeded with his own.

"Have you guys heard of Blue Jay?"

Yo Seob and Perry shook their head. "We only heard it through you just now." Perry explained with this Satoori accent.

Se Gi looked at Yo Na who still has her back turned.

"What about you, Yo Na?"

"What makes you think I will tell you?"

Se Gi rolled his eyes exasperatedly before glaring at Yo Seob. The elder twin seemed to understand Se Gi's dark look, although he didn't act upon it without his usual weary sigh.

"Yo Na, just tell this ahjussi what you know."

The personality turned her body halfway and gave Se Gi a shrewd look.

"Give me one hour with Ri On oppa and I will tell you what I know about Blue Jay."

Se Gi tensed. It was not bad an offer, especially since he will need the hour to think of his next steps. The only trouble he foresaw was Yo Na refusing to return Do Hyun's body to him.

"What if this is just another one of your lies to take over?"

Yo Na stepped closer to Se Gi, unable to hide the grin on her face.

"I'll give you a little hint then. Blue Jay...does exists."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

It was the gangster Se Gi again.

An annoyed look instantly took over his listless expression.

"Oit Se Gi yah. Have you found the location of where they hid my sister?"

Shin Se Gi simply stood there, staring at Ri On. Then a wide grin broke through his serious face as Ri On stared back, bewildered.

Se Gi smiling? 

"Oppa! Ri On Oppa!"

Ri On's eyes widened with real fear.

"AHN YO NA?!?!??!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N: Thank you all for your interest and subscribing to this fic. As promised, I shall continue this fic. Till the next chapter, pls enjoy this!