VIXX Leo - special [requested]

KPOP one Shots

"YAH!!! OPPAAA!!!" You kept running behind your boyfriend to take your school bag but you couldn't.

1st- he was taller than u which it was unfair

2nd- you started getting tired of running 

3rd which is the most painful and embarrassing moment that ... You sneakers werent tied ! So you ended up falling really hard " OUUUCHHH"

Once Leo heard you wincing in pain he turned around shocked and concerned about you and once he saw on the floor he didn't know what to do , laugh  

? Runs to you ? Believe that u fell cause maybe you did it on purpose just to take your bag from him .. He walked closely to you and was about to make fun of you but then he saw blood on your knee " OMGGG!! ____-YAA! Gwenchana?!??" He ran to you and bend down to see your leg , you pouted and shoke your head , " it really hurts oppa~~" he didn't what to do because he haven't aid kit but then he opened your school bag to find your bottle of water and he ripped his sweater then he started to examine your knee.. You looked at him in awe seeing how cute he was while focusing on your injury but then you mumbled " youshouldnthaveripyourchemiseforme" he glared at you then said " yah! Don't speak in alien language ! Weirdo!! =_= you said what ? " "ohh.. Nothing .." He smirked then said " don't then cause I understood you , but I ripped it because u deserved it " you smiled like a stupid kiddo hearing this from him then he said " yah!! Don't be happy too much I just did it because I'm the one who made u ran after me or I wouldn't be doing this and left you alone in the park " 

Once u were smiling happily your face turned into an angry face and you gave him a death glare then you held your hand up and smacked him in the head . he held his head and looked at you eyes widen " awww!!! How could you do that ?!!! O.O !! I was just kidding !! Yah you little punk !!" Then her stood up god knows where he'll go , you held his wrist and said " I'm sorry oppaa!! I thought you really meant what u said " " yeah!! Obviously !! You're so stupid!! Why am I having u as a girlfriend ! I wont forgive you _____ ! " he said while making u stand up then he thought for a second and smirked " unless if you let me hit you back " you looked at him shocked and said " what?!!! Youre joking right ?!" He got closer to you then said " do I look like im joking " 

omg ! He has totally a serious face !! , you thought to yourself " no I won't let you do that oppa!!" "Alright then I'll leav--" "arasseo arasseo! But please don't hurt so much" he looked at you in awe and tried to say no I won't but then he snapped back to what he planned " shut up!" You looked at him surprised by his rude words then just pouted , I deserve this because I smacked him so hard , 

" okay I'm going to hit you after 3!" He said as you felt weak , he's really going to hit me?.. 

" 1 " you closed you eyes fast 

" 2 " he lifted his hand into a grip for a punch and  now you're freaking up and closed you eyes soo tight and and your lips too purshhed so tight , you're about to cry that he's going to do this, he used to be so sweet and .. And ! You're so afraid 

"3!!" Instead of pain coming from your face you felt hands wrapping around you pulling you closer and lips crashed into yours sweetly  , you widened your eyes and stood there blank then after the kissed you he said " YAH!! YOU PUNK!! don't you know that it'll be more romantic if you closed your eyes ? Aishh what a " you blinked few times and then your face started hitting up and you turned around not making him face you .

He chuckled at how cute you were then he hugged you from behind " you really thought I'm gonna hit didn't you ? You're such a clumsy girl , I'll never try or think about hitting my little girlfriend , never ever in my life" you turned around and hugged him too tight " oppa.. " you said and he softened on how u were quiet then he widened his eyes once you said " YOURE A !! NOT ME YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME !! AISHH!! WHY ARE YOU MY BF?!! " 

Leo looked at you dumbfounded then he started laughing so hard on the way you were angry but this time instead hugging you he took you on his shoulders let's go home " YAHHH PUT ME DOWNNN !!! " "simple.. No! " "oppa!!! I'm gonna smack your head harder if you don't !!! " he stopped walking and put you down then he stared deep in your eyes and said " WILL.YOU?" 

"No..." You mumbled 

He ruffled your head then said " hhh good girl , now please get on my back politely  because you can't walk you ! " once he ordered you obeyed him immediately then after few minutes of walking u said " I love you " he smiled and said " I love you more"

 

 

i hope you like it TT_TT I'm not good at writing fluff keke.. :( 

Everyone can request ^^