[Special] B.A.P himchan - Mirae I need you

KPOP one Shots

Its been a week since mirae broke up with himchan... She didn't see him sincdpe the day she saw him kissing another girl. She's staying In her best friend's house since her best friend is aloner because her parents went to a trip for a month. Everytime mirae remembers the scene her heart keeps hurting so much " how could he..." She wishpered, she kept crying for days and still doing it.. She loves him but he hurt her.

FLASHBACK:

After school went to visit Himchan to check up on him because he injured his ankle in training, it was going to start raining but mirae succeeded in arriving to the dorm before it could rain.

Himchan's POV

" Get.Out.. Right now!!" He said to his ex girlfriend, he shouldn't have let her in the house from the beginning , how can he fool himself after she betrayed him for another boy besides she cheated on him.

" oppa! C'mon!! Take me back! I know you love me" she tried to hug him but he pushed her then he scoffed " take you back ? U never been mine. And for ur information ure the one who betrayed me! Leave right now before my gf comes!!!" He says pointing at the door. " ur girlfriend ? U must be kidding me.. That girl??.. I pity you for dating her" she mocked him.. Himchan started getting angry and grabbed her wrist so hard which it made her wence in pain then he said while clinching his teeth " SAY ONE MORE WORD ABOUT HER AND ILL KILL YOU!! She's BETTER THAN U!! Wait !! I WONT COMPARE MY GIRLFRIEND WITH SUCH A LIKE YOU! NOW LEAVE BEFORE I LAY A HAND ON U AND I SWEAR I WONT REGRET IT CUZ YOU JUST TALKED ABOUT MY GF!" His ex-gf got scared so when she was about to leave she saw mirae entering the dorm, well its bad that she didn't know anything cuz before she could react . himchan was back-facing mirae and he didn't even know that she's here. Once the girl saw mirae she smirked and pulled himchan for a kiss then she said to mirae " You can have him now, Im done with him" . Himchan's eyes widened knowing who she talked to, his ex left and none is in the dorm except for mirae and himchan, she stared at him in  disgust and she was in verge of crying , "jaggy.. Let me explain please.. She's the one who kissed me.." Himchan whispered. She raised her voice with hesitation " U DIDNT EVEN PUSH HER you jerk!!" Then she left the dorm running, himchan tried to catch up on her but he fell because of his injured ankle.. He couldn't follow her... " MIRAE!!!" He kept screaming but she ignored him. 

END OF FLASHBACK:

" hyung!!!! Get upp!!!! U should eat !!!! You're so skinny and your health is getting worse!! Please I promise that we'll find her!!" Zelo said

Himchan didn't bother to answer. He was laying on the couch with his hand on his eyes holding his tears. He kept looking for more but didn't find her, her parents promised her that they won't tell him where she is , they even didn't see him because the we're busy working. 

" HYUNGGGG!!!! If you keep doing this you'll never find her!! Come and eat then go look for her again" Zelo screamed. Himchan got up from the couch, glared at him then he stomped to his room. He closed the door then slid into it sobbing closing his eyes tightly and biting his lips whispering " mirae... Where are u... I need u.."... Silent buileded up in the room until u hear himchan banging on the door and punching the wall! He started to get mad... He Grabed the vase and threw it in the floor and started to crash things. 

Hearing the sounds , zelo panicked so he rushed to the room and started knocking on the door so hard " HYUNGG!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!! PLEAAAAASE DONT DO THIS!!!!!! OPEN UPPP!!!" 

Once he heard zelo he raised his voice " WHATS THE USE OF LIVING WHEN I LOST MY ONLY REASON FOR IT!!" 

"hyung she'll be back !!! I promise!!" 

" she always promised me when I need her!! She'll come!!!! But she didn't!! My angel didn't keep her promise so u expect me to believe YOUR promise !! Ahhh!!" 

"Hyung she will be back..." Zelo whispered putting his head on the door, he felt pain in his chest hearing his hyung sobbing and showing his weakness for the first time.. He called daehyun so fast then once daehyun answered he yelled " WHERE ARE YOUU?!!!! U TOOK SO LONG HYUNG COME ON BRING HER!!!" Then he heard screaming on the other line knowing it's mirae

" ahhh let go off me!!! Oppa!!!!!" 

Daehyun grabbed her arm so tight then he said zelo " I'm coming !!!! What's happening?!!" Once zelo told him everything daehyun started panicking!. 

Mirae's POV 

When mirae was at school in the hallway she heard girls screaming when she turned around she found daehyun coming towards her she backed away ready to run but he catched her and pulled her to him ! " you're not going anywhere now! Don't run. A week is enough I'll explain about that kiss but right now himchan needs u" " I don't care let go of me" " not until he sees u!" He grabbed her hand and kept dragging her with him , she started screaming trying to get his grip off her but he was strong.

On the way to the dorm, mirae is still nagging while daehyun was busy to pick up the phone , he talked to sell then once he hang it up he turned to mirae gulping... She stared at his eyes seeing the fear and worrying in his eyes.. " what's wrong ?.." She murmered, he kept staring at her not knowing what to do or what to say " YAH!!!" "Himchan.." Once she heard the cracking in daehyun's voice she started getting worried.. " what's wrong ?? Is he okay??!!" "No... He's hurting himself and losing his mind right now..." Once she heard daehyun's words she felt a pain in her heart without hesitation she grabbed daehyun's hand tightly and they both started running to the dorm.

None's POV 

After ending the call , zelo didn't hear anything from the rooom, he started getting more worried " hyung ?!!!' He called but still no answer, he kept knocking on the door but still no response " HYUNGGG!!! Please hang in there she'll come " 

Once himchan heard zelo he said simply " leave me alone." Then he got up from the floor and headed to the bathroom, he started filling the bath then as soon as the bath was filled with water himchan wanted to sink himself in it. " what's the use of living when my angel who shines my darkness left?... Ill just do it".

Finally! After about 5 minutes Mirae and daehyun made it to the dorm! They heard zelo banging to the door ! The rushed to him then they saw water coming out from the room, zelo and daehyun couldnt stand it so they pushed mirae away then they broke the door, and entered the room. The 3 of them saw the mess in the room.. Broken glass on the floor, drops of blood on the floor who probably were from himchan's hand since he punched the wall and the mirror, things crahsed on the floor.. Once they saw the bathroom they started panicking thinking about what himchan couldve done. Without hesitation mirae, zelo and daehyun rushed to the bathroom as quickly as they can and once they opened the door they saw the consciounes body who's sinking in the bath. " OPPPAA!!!!" Mirae screamed and rushed to him , his band mates took him out of the bath and mirae held into him in the floor. Seeing the pale skinny body in front of her with his purple lips and bruises on his hand hurt her alooot!! She felt like the world stopped turning around her , she started crying out loud clinging to him and shaking him " OPPA!! WAKE UPP!! PLEAAAASE!!! IM SORRY FOR BEING LATE IM SORRY!! I love you!!!! I'm here now !! I'm here!!! Wake up !!! " soons she started doing the breathing rescues to wake him up, she pumped to his chest and kept Repeating the same action for about 3 minutes and she didnt lose hope wishing he'll wake ul and with her luck , himchan started coughing and opened his eyes weakly to find his angelic gf in front of him , tears filled his eyes and he whispered " you're here..." She cried and answered " yes I am !! I am !! Pleaaase oppa!! Be strong for me !!! Pleaaaaase!! I need u!!" Himchan started sobbing then he said " i needed u and u came back.. I dont what should i do without u... U kept ur promise... Ure back... Im so sorry!! Im sorry!! Please dont leave me!! I missed every single second and u dont know how muchh i was dyimg.. Please dont leave me.. Please" once mirae heard his words she started crying so hard then she hugged tightly " i will never leave you!! Never!!! Im sorry for making u suffer im so sorry !! I love u.." Zelo returned to the bathroom after he brought the towel with him then with daehyun's help they brought himchan to the bed and changed his clothes while mirae was cleaning the mess then she brought the first aid-kit and examined his injuries.

Zelo and daehyun were like grandparents. They kept scolding himchan for what he did and told him if the band mates knew that they would've killed him , he's lucky that they're busy In busan. 

After about 20 minutes mirae told himchan to get some sleep but before she can make her way to the door he grabbed her arm and pulled her to the bed next to him " you're not going anywhere. I need u. I WONT let u leave me again" 

"Oppa I'm just gonna make lunch for the boys"

" you're my girlfriend theirs, they can order food from restaurants " 

"Oppa..."

"Just hold me tight" 

THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~`~~

Ahhh finally! I'm dead writing it ! Hope u like it ^^ its was the first request I got,now to the next request Ravi!!! :D