3 ⇔

THE PRESIDENT's DAUGHTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal stopped screaming and cleared her troat. She spoke English with her brother "Mark, where is dad?" she asked. TaeYong pointed at the office and she nodded in understanding. She slammed into the office and asked "Appa! Who is he? and why did he say fiancee?"

 

"Relax." her father said. "How can I?!" she screamed back. "Fine... I was actually going to say that you have to marry that guy and that guy's name is Sehun." her father exclaimed. "W-what?" she stuttered. "It means that you have to marry me, sweetheart." Sehun said. Krystal took a deep breath and looked behind, "I know that stupid!" Then she face her father back. "Why him?" she asked.

 

"SooJung, I know that you are still in a heartbreak with Myungsoo but please. Do it. We already arranged it for you."

 

"Fine.." she rolled her eyes in annoyance. "So what should we do-" Krystal cut his sentence. "Mark." she said. "Where is he?" she asked her butler. "He is in his bedroom, younger mistress."

 

"So.. Krystal Jung is Jung SooJung. School nerd is the president's daughter. Anyway, who is Myungsoo." he asked with a smirked which made Krystal annoyed. "One thing, call me Krystal. Second, its none of your business." she exclaimed. "But it is. Once we got married." he said.

 

"Listen. I don't want to get married with you and I know you too. I don't want to be the one who is dating the school nerd. My popularty will go down." Sehun muttered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter