2 ⇔

THE PRESIDENT's DAUGHTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday, that means there is no school! YAY! But for Krystal? No. If it is the weekend, she has to meet her at the white house. That means she has to ditch her fake glasses and wear more sophisticated clothes. She woke up early to freshen up and went out of the bathroom. Then her phone nofitications rang. She took her phone and looked that she got a text. From her dad.

 

From: Appa~

Please wear a dress. You have to meet someone.

 

She rolled her eyes and muttered "Why?" She looked at her wadrobe. Knowing her father, when he says dress, it means its going to be a classy meeting. She took a low cut back red dress. She wore light make up and went to the limo her father sent.

 

"Miss Jung." her chaffeur said. When she went into the limo, she asked her driver, "Why does appa want me to wear this?" 

 

"I don't know actually. I was just told to sent you there." her driver, Mr Yoo exclaimed. Mr Yoo is like her and Taeyong's second father. They used to play with him a lot when they were kids. "Ajeossi, why didn't you chase your dreams?" she asked out of the blue.

 

"My parents were poor. I wanted to be a comedian. But my parents were against it. They said once I failed there is no correction to be corrected." Mr Yoo explained. Krystal pitied him. She sometimes wanted to have a low profile life but how? She will be revealed. Someday.

 

They arrived and she came out from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter