1 ⇔

THE PRESIDENT's DAUGHTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She rushed back home quickly. It was 6 p.m. She slammed her door to come in and took some aid kits to cover  her wounds. She was bullied. AGAIN. What do you expect? She is  nerd. Well if you think its no problem bla bla bla... well its not. She is a nerd at Wang Academy. An academy only for the rich kids. Her dad enrollled her there. Funny thing. She is the daughter of president of Korea.

 

You never expect. With her big glasses and braces (fake actually) you never expect her to be the most you-got-to-watch person ever. 

 

She took some cotton balls and put it on her wound. She screamed a little because of the pain. Yesterday, slapping. Today, kciking. How could her world be more frustrating? [BUZZ!] Her phone rang. She answered the call hoping it was her friends.

 

"Amber? Sulli?" she called guessing it was one of the two who called her.

 

"Guess again." the person said. She rolled her eyes. Yup, this is what THE Krystal Jung does. At least, she didn't use her glare. "Yah! Taeyong. Why did you call me?" she asked. "Noona. Appa said to check up on you."

 

"Well, I'm fine." Krystal replied. "Noona. Don't lie. I saw the girls bullying you. Noona, as your dongsaeng, I wanted to help but I didn't. Do you really want it to be a secret?" Taeyong exclaimed over the phone. Krystal nodded lightly even though she knows that Taeyong cannot see it and muttered "Yes."

 

"Noona, what happen w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter