003

I Found

I began to talk about HanBin more and more without knowing. I kept it quiet from Zelo since I knew he'd start teasing me.

"But, he's still talking to Bomi." I told my friend Yura as she shrugged.

"So. Just act like you don't know."

"What?" I let out a laugh, "How can I do that to Bomi?"

"It's not like you guys are best friends or anything."

"What if you were me? What would you do?"

"I mean....I kind of did that. I heard that Jonghyun was talking to Eunji. But, I took the first step of talking to him and look where we're at now. Were dating! And that can happen with you and HanBin also."

I let out a sigh, "I don't know."

The first time I told Yura about HanBin, she began to ship us really hard too since she knew its been awhile since I've 'liked' someone besides Bobby.

"You guys would be so cute!" She fangirled when I told her as I began to laugh.

"Stoooop."

"I'm serious! You should talk to him before I do it for you."

"No. It's okay. He only goes for pretty girls like Bomi."

"I mean....she is pretty...." Yura stated, "But, if you keep staring at her she's alright looking."

I gasped, "How could you say that?! She's so pretty!"

Yura let out laugh, "I guess. But, you should. He's pretty talkative. I had class with him over the summer for P.E."

I now looked at her, "You knew him already and you didn't tell me!"

"Well....I'm sorry!"

I rolled my eyes, but laughed.

"It's okay."

"Yeah. He's pretty funny too. But, if you two do start dating....your not gonna be his priority. It's gonna be basketball and then you."


I let out a laugh, "No. It's more like, basketball and then his basketball squad. But, it's okay. Dance goes before him too."

We both laughed. The bell ranged that lunch was over as we both now walked to class.

The day went by fast. I was in my history class just when Yura passed a note to me. We were watching a video about some event that happened back then which meant the lights were off. I opened the note and turned out that she was starting it off about none other than HanBin. Our code name for him was '23' since that was my favorite number and so no one could know who we were talking about.

"Have you talked to 23 yet?"

"Nope. I'm not going to any time soon."

"Why?!"

"Because, he's still talking to Bomi!"

"Omg, EeYoung! If you're not going to talk to him, nothing's going to happen."

"Exactly, because he's too good for me."

"No. You guys are perfect for each other."

"He only goes for pretty girls."

"And you are one of them."

After awhile the bell rung, meaning that school was over.

I was walking to the front with Yura and my other friend Hyorin just when HanBin approached our way. My heart began to increase as he passed me, having Yura fangirl.

"Omg! That was him!"

"Geez, you made it so obvious!" I yelled out loud for only us three to hear.

"What? Was that HanBin?" Hyorin asked.

"Yeah. Omg, Yura!" I yelled out embarrassed now, "What if he heard you?! He was only a few inches away from us!"

"Well, I'm sorry." She let out a laugh, “I couldn't help it.”

 

I huffed, embarrassed. What if he heard Yura? What was he thinking? My dear lord, I'm praying so hard right now that he did not hear us.

=======================================

A/N: MusicBeliever0493 here. I lied. Lol. It'll get better in chapter 4. Hopefully. The story's slowly processing and yeah...But, please do drop down some comments and let me know how you think of it so far. Thank you so much loves. Bye bye and thank you for reading!!