004

I Found

I honestly don't remember what else there is to say. But, as time went by....my eyes were wandering for none other than HanBin. I began to pour my heart out to Hyorin as she listened happily, taking in my thoughts and stupid feelings of a boy that I barely knew of.

 

I remember seeing HanBin walk along side with Bomi who seemed to not want his company this one morning as I was walking to my second period class. I had to admit, I wanted to know what was going on. But, before I knew it, I had heard that they stopped talking.

 

“You're really not going to homecoming?” I pouted and looked at Yura who shook her head.

 

“Sorry, Jonghyun won't let me go. He's scared I'll “dance” with other guys even though I told him I'll just be with you.”

 

I sighed and looked at Hyorin, “How about you?”

 

“I'm okay. The last time I went, Bora and SoYou ditched me....so, it's okay. Maybe next year, EeYoung-ah.”

 

I pouted once again, “I guess I'll just ask my other friends then.”

 

“Is 23 going?” Yura asked as I shrugged.

 

“I don't know. Why?”

 

“I mean......he's not talking to Bomi no more.”

 

“I know, but that doesn't mean anything.”

 

I remember a couple of days later after last seeing Bomi and Hanbin walking together, he was walking to his second period class with the saddest look on his face. And it killed me. I wanted to ask if he was okay, but how was I suppose to? We weren't even friends nor strangers. We were just people that knew of each other. His eyes passed me and my heart began to ache. He wasn't okay and the thing that killed me even more was not knowing why he looked so down.

 

Days grew longer and the only time I actually saw Hanbin was when we were going to second period or after school when I was going to the dance room for practice. I had this guilt inside me whenever I looked at him, whenever we glanced at each other in the halls. Knowing that my feelings were slowly growing, even though I denied it...I knew it was wrong of me to like him. He was a bad person. At least that's how I saw it.

 

“I'll tell you if I see 23 there or not.” I told Yura who nodded.

 

“And tell me everything.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Time flew by and next thing I knew, I was dressed up in my red dress, black high heels, make-up on and hair curled, ready for homecoming. It was on rare occasions like these that I actually dressed up for. Lets just say, whoever gets to see me actually dressed up and “decent” was one of the many few lucky people since I don't fancy myself out too often.

 

Once I was inside with a couple of my friends, I found myself already looking all over the place for Hanbin. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I had a feeling that he was coming.

 

And before I knew it, there he was. Out in the entrance, paying to get it. The room dimmed and the dance officially started. The music was loud, people were dancing and I was with my friends, standing awkwardly since they all had dates. I would once in awhile glance over at Hanbin who seemed to be having the time of his life. Dancing, sweating and laughing with a couple of his friends. I don't know how I felt about it, but some of his friends that were girls were dancing on him inappropriately and he let them. But, I guess it's just because they're really close?

 

I remember a time at the dance when Bomi was there with her friends that were my friends also and HanBin was a few inches away from her. Maybe hesitating if he should go over to her or not.

 

But, tonight was the night.

 

“No, you have to talk to him! He's no longer talking to Bomi and this is your chance, EeYoung-ah!” Yura exclaimed as I thought about it.

 

“Okay, okay. How about....if nothing happens between 23 and Bomi, I'll talk to him after the dance. But, if something does, I don't do anything....just before anything actually happens.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Tonight was going to determine if anything was going to happen between me and HanBin. Tonight was a way to have my wishful thinking come true somehow. Throughout the whole night, nothing happened. I didn't know how to feel, but I knew I felt....relieved and sort of happy that nothing happened between HanBin and Bomi. Because, now I'm finally going to do it. I'm finally going to talk to him. I'm finally going to get to know him.

=======================================

A/N: MusicBeliever0493 here. I hope you all are baring with me. I know it's taking quite awhile, but hopefully chapter 5 will be a bit better. I honestly don't want to disappoint you guys, BUT I strongly feel as if I will. And I'm sorry if I do. :( But, please do drop down some comments and let me know how you think of it so far. Thank you so much loves. Bye bye and thank you for reading!!