002

I Found

"Let's go play soccer!" My cousin YongGuk yelled from the living room excitedly as I sat in the dining room, reading my book.

Everyone was getting ready to go while I sat still, wanting to finish my book. The book I was currently reading was 'If I Stay' and my new addiction.

"Get ready." SoJin said, hair tied up as she walked towards me.

"I'm not going." I said, eyes still stuck on the page I was on.

"Why?"

"I wanna finish this."

"Dude, you could always finish that when we get back home."

After a couple more of convincing, I decided to finally get ready. I put on my sports short, my converse and tied up my hair. Of course I took my book with me, that's how much I loved it.

Once we got to the park, they were setting everything up while I sat on the side of the grass, reading my book.

After awhile, I decided to put it down and saw none other than HanBin and Jinhwan coming our way. Great, Zelo invited his friends again. Don't get me wrong, I had nothing against them. In fact, me and Jinhwan were already acquaintances. But, as for HanBin....not so much. I'd like it if it was just the family playing since this was OUR bonding time with each other.

"EeYoung-ah, come play with us." SoJin said, "They need one more person on there team."

I wasn't gonna play at first, but I decided to since I was out here with them already. Turned out, HanBin was on the opposite team, meaning he was going against me.

The game started and we all began to play. All I remember from playing was a lot of laughing, a lot of cheering and a lot of injuries happening. But, regardless we all had fun.

"You guys would be so cute."

I turned around to hear none other than SoJin Unnie saying that to me.

"What?"

"You and HanBin." She whispered, "Since he's tall and handsome too."

"I don't see it."

"It was so cute, because when you fell...I looked at him and he was laughing too. It's like a Korean movie."

All I saw from my sister was a big fat grin on her face as she talked about how suitable me and HanBin would be with each other.

"Too bad, he's already talking to Bomi."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I remember some time in the middle of the game, HanBin had the ball and was running with it. I ran towards him and a big smile lighted up his face as I tried to get it away from him. I honestly don't remember if I had it or not, but after that incident, I looked over at my sister who put both thumbs up, approving us as a couple. All I did was roll my eyes and laughed.

After the game was done, everyone sat and was getting ready to leave. Jinhwan was making fun of me as I tried to defend myself. Everyone laughed including me. I for some reason looked over at HanBin who was also laughing at Jinhwan's joke. Why? Why did I do that again?

"I'm telling you. You should just go for HanBin." SoJin said.

My mom, SoJin, my three little sisters and I were walking to go see my aunty in the hospital since she had just given birth. After the soccer incident, SoJin began to pair me and HanBin together really hard. And after that day, I began to notice him at school for some odd reason.

"It's not gonna happen." I stated, "He's still talking to Bomi."

"Don't say that. You don't know. It could happen in the future."

"Nothing's going to happen, SoJin. He only goes for pretty girls who could dress. And then there's me..."

"Well, you could start trying. And what if he doesn't care? What if HanBin says he doesn't need you to always dress up, to have make up, he just wants you."

I stayed silent for a bit, thinking about all of the things that could happen in between us. But, I doubt anything would happen.

"It's not going to." I said, "I know how he is. He doesn't go for girls like me."

And all my sister said was, "You never know."

We finally got to my aunts hospital room to see the new born baby. Her name was Park JunHee. She was so precious. Being the person I am, I had asked my mom if I could carry her after. If you haven't known by now, I love kids. They were the most adorable little things in the planet and one day I'll like to start a family of my own.

My mom gave me JunHee and I couldn't help, but smile brightly. She was so adorable, sleeping soundlessly.

"Awh." SoJin smiled, "See. You and HanBin would make such cute baby's."

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Who's HanBin?" My cousin Minah asked.

"No one."

"You know the guy that played soccer with us that one day? The tall one?" SoJin asked, ignoring what I just said.

"HanBin? The one that played soccer with us." Minah let out a 'o' shape and snapped her fingers, "Him!"

"Yeah. That's EeYoung's boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend!" I laughed.

"Oooooooh." Minah teasingly said, "You like him?"

"I don't even know him. But, I see him around school though."

"Let me hold JunHee." One of my little sister said as I carefully gave her the new born baby.

"Wouldn't they be cute together?" SoJin asked, smiling.

"Yeah. Since your short and he's tall." Minah stated, having me roll my eyes as I laughed.

After talking more about HanBin, my mom decided that it was time for us to leave.

We all hugged our cousins, bidding goodbye to them.

"Keep me updated with you and HanBin, okay?" Minah hugged me as I laughed.

"I doubt anything will happen, but okay."

"You never know."

We exit the hospital building and SoJin brought HanBin up again. I for some reason began to feel...happy.

"You should still try to talk to him though." She said.

But, reality hit me and I let out a sigh, "He doesn't go for girls like me."

=======================================

A/N: MusicBeliever0493 here. I decided to update since I had nothing better to do. Sorry if it's iffy. I promise, it'll get better in chapter 3.  So, if it's not interesting or boring, I'm sorry. But, please do drop down some comments and let me know how you think of it so far. Thank you so much loves. Bye bye and thank you for reading!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO: infiniteentop & jung_kookie for upvoting this story. It means a lot to me. <3