001

I Found

I don't remember exactly where it started, but I'm sure it started somewhere during the winter. I didn't meet him face to face, but during my sophomore year of high school. Actually, I take that back. I saw him around my sophomore year and "met" him my junior year. I never really noticed him since I was still stuck on his best friend Bobby who was my crush ever since middle school. But, sadly...he already had a girlfriend who was one year older than him. At that time they were only juniors, meaning that his girlfriend was a senior. I was really sad when I found out that he was taken already.

I remember seeing the basketball team run around the gym as they were being introduced during my seventh grade year in the fall sports rally. He was the first guy that caught my attention.

"Hey, he's pretty cute." I let out a shy smile as Hara laughed.

"Yeah. But, I think he has a girlfriend already."

"Really?" I looked at her a bit surprised, yet sad.

She nodded as I sighed and turned to look at Bobby once again.

"Her names Nana. Jung Nana."

"Does she go to this school?"

"She's one year older than him."

My eyes widened  in shock, looking at my friend again, "Really?"

"Yeah."

After that day, years passed and I was still stuck on him. 4 years. I've missed seeing him around during passing periods, seeing him laugh with his friends, fangirling whenever I saw him. Knowing that he had a girlfriend, I admired him from afar.

4 years passed, meaning that I was now in my junior year. Bobby was still with his girlfriend who went off to college, and then I met him...HanBin.

Okay, not 'met'. But, I did see him. I haven't been in a relationship for 4 long years, so I find it disturbing seeing couples making out in public. Maybe because I haven't even had my first kiss yet. That was the first time I saw him. I didn't know his name at that time, but I didn't care too much anyways.

The bell rung, meaning that school had ended. I walked out from my history class and that's when I saw what I wish I didn't see. He was sitting on the cemented bench, kissing his girlfriend who was in front of him. His hands cupped her cheeks, kissing what looked like pure lust.

"Get a freaking room!" I thought in my head, quite disgusted as I walked passed them.

They didn't seem to give a care in the world if people were looking. But, seriously...do that somewhere else. No one needs to be seeing tongue action out here in school.

Days passed and they still did the same thing. I would walk out of my history class and there they were, making out as if they haven't seen each other for years. I didn't understand because...shouldn't they be in class?

Anywho, it was sometime during the weekend when I was out with my cousins to play some volleyball. My cousin Zelo invited some of his friends and one of them happened to be HanBin.

By that time, I was quite annoyed and disgusted to see him around since him and his girlfriend didn't know how to stop being so intimate with each other. Yeah, I get that you kiss each other from here to there, but they seemed to be kissing as if they were gonna take each other on right there and then.

Zelo shook hands with his friends as my sister SoJin and I stood there, playing with the volleyball.

"Why don't you just go for that one?" SoJin asked, bobbing her head towards the person smiling and talking to my cousins.

I turned around and realized she meant HanBin. Oh dear lord, are you kidding me?! Me with HanBin? No way is that going to happen.

"No!" I yelled loud enough for only her to hear.

"Why? He's cute."

"He already has a girlfriend."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I would see him often with us when we had a family gathering for sports. It was funny because the only time I saw him at school was when he would be kissing his girlfriend. But, one day when was I coming out they weren't there. Thank god they weren't!

Turned out, they broke up and he started talking to one of my friends, Bomi. She wasn't really one of my good friends, but more of a 'hi' and 'bye' friend. She was too much of a fashionista and a pretty girl to be best friends with someone like me who was average and basic.

It was cute actually. I remember seeing them day after day, walking with each other to their classes. He was on his crutches while she would walk beside him. They were both quite a couple if they were ever thinking of being official.

But, oh dear lord, this was the worse part of it all. They knew each other. They were both on the basketball team. And they were in fact each others best friend. HanBin knew Bobby and Bobby knew HanBin.

=======================================

A/N: Hey, guys! MusicBeliever0493 here! I would really appreciate it if you can leave some comments below and tell me how it is so far. I don't want you guys to be silent readers. Please don't be those because then I'd assume you're not all that interested in my story and you're just reading because you have nothing better to do. Just drop down some of your thoughts and...yeah. Lol, okay. that's all. Bye bye and thank you for reading!! ^^