Mini Interview with Veronica and Young Saeng

Sweet Daydream Extras!

a/n: I shouldn't have to say this but I will, Young Saeng didn't write his responses, I did, he had nothing to do with this, it is 100% fake.

Whew!

So I thought it would be fun to do a mini interview where I selected readers who commented often to participate in a fun interview with the characters. They could choose anyone in the story no matter how small of a part they had and ask them any question they wanted and they would respond. Not surprisngly, Veronica and Young Saeng got the questions and here they are with their answers. It seems to have done well so I may do this in future stories, keep that in mind, if you comment or give feedback on a refular basis, I may pick you to ask a question!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kvitkaheo: Do you have any issues regarding the fact that Veronica is American and not Korean? I mean, we know that Korea is a very traditional country and some families dont accept easily a non Korean partner for their children.

 Do you feel a little concerned about your parents opinion if you marry Veronica?

Annyeonghasseyo kvitkaheo, thank you for your question. I myself do not have issues with Veronica not being Korean, but honestly in the beginning I never really considered Veronica as someone I would end up with. It is always assumed we would date and eventually marry into our same race and culture and I expected the same for me, I did not have reason to think otherwise. I do not have contol over who I fall in love with though and once that happened, the fact that Veronica is not Korean became irrelevant. She is a human being, a woman and that’s all that matters to me.

I am greatly concerned, I love my family and my culture, it is part of me, of who I am. I do not know if I will even need to explain to my parents as I do not know if Veronica will ever accept me into her heart fully for me to have to. I admit that I hope it is something I will need to worry about in the future.

Seamusmommy: Veronica: I know you can't see what Young Saengie see's in you and I know you expect absolutely nothing from him. BUT, what happens if your dreams come true and you are asked to go to Korea with him? What's it going to take for you to risk everything?

Hi! Seamusmommy thank you for your question for me. Me go to Korea with him? Wow, I don’t know, I’ve tried not to think about it since the idea seemed so unlikely. I find I would be very uncomfortable, the thought of causing him by possible pain by him being with me scares me, being away from my family and everything I know scares me as well. I’d want to be with him, but I’d be worried. For me to risk everything would take me knowing everything would work out, that we could be together and that his family would accept me, but I can’t have that guarantee. I don’t know, I don’t even know that he’d want that, that it would ever get that far if we did start a relationship. It hurts to think about, because what if I do and I become hopeful and then he changes his mind after receiving resistance from his friends, fans and family? It’d break my heart to lose him completely.

Ping501 (Lissa)Youngsaeng: Since you've said everything to Veronica, how do you think your mother would feel? We all know that parents do play a big role in a mans relationship in your country. How do you think she would react when she finds out you're in love with foreigner whose older than you?

Anyeong Lissa ssi, I appreciate your question for me. I am very afraid of how my omma would respond if I come to her about Veronica. I think she would be very hurt and angry. I would hope that eventually she will come to accept and respect my choice, I’d hope that she would try. I love my Omma very much and I would rather have her approval than not.

Shawolightbu2toria: Dear Sweet Timid Veronica (^-^),

 ( >O<)/ IF IT JUS SO HAPPENED THAT YOU BECAME PREGNANT WITH YOUNG SAENG BABY HOW WOULD YOU DEAL!?!?

Hey there Shawolightbu2oria, thanks for your question! Pregnant? Whoa uh…I never thought of it because there’s no chance that it could’ve happened. If we’re just pretending I’d have to say… well, I’d be stunned and surprised. I would deal with it the way it needs to be. I would of course tell him and discuss what we’re going to do together. After everything was confirmed and once I’d be able to, I’d make sure we’d tell both of our families and go from there.  We’d have to figure out plans and arrangements for how it would all work out as far as raising the child once born.

Ginnie : Would you be afraid of staying here in the US to live or, would you take Veronica back with you to date and then then marry?

Annyeonghasseyo Ginnie ssi, kamsahamnida for your question. I would not be scared to live in the US since Veronica is here, I want to be where she is. It would take some getting used to of course, but I wouldn’t be against it. As far as bringing Veronica to my home, I would love that as I want her with me. Things would be different though, it would a great adjustment, I would worry for her. I know that dating would be hard, in the US, it would be easier. I would to show her my life and my world though. I would hope we could work something out. For marrying, I don’t know, I’d always said I would never marry, but as I told Veronica before, I’d marry if I had someone like her, she is the exception, if I ever got the chance, if she ever honored me with her love, I’d want her to be mine officially.