Ahahahahahaa .. the real story begins... NOW

Nothing is better than you

"CUT!" The producer shouted happily. "That was good Jong Kook-ssi and Ji Hyo-ssi. Good work today!"

They bowed politely and left the filming site towards their 'canteen'.

Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are the  main protagonists of the upcoming famous romcom drama, Running Man. Their co actors are Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Ha Ha and Kang Gary.

"Good work today, Jong Kook oppa." Ji Hyo exclaimed while slurping her ice americano. "We nailed most of the scenes today!"

Jong Kook just nodded his head while spacing out of their conversation. He looked at the starry night. He felt bored of being famous or rich. He wanted someone who will fall in love with him for who he is. He wants to get married and have kids after all.

Ji Hyo, who is his best friend, noticed and just shrugged; knowing that he is just daydreaming about marriage. She then tossed her ice americano into a bin nearby and left Jong Kook alone.

"Aish that Kookie... " she blushed. "Why can't he realise that the woman he is looking for is right here? I love him for who he is. Its painful to see him in that sorry state."

She then sighed and took out her phone from her pocket. She then gazed at Jong Kook's pictures; sighing happily.

"Ji Hyo yah," Jong Kook tapped her behind her back. "Why are you leaving?"

"I was uh... throwing my ice americano.. yeah..  Anyways I have to go. My manager called me." She plastered a big wide beam onto her face and rushed towards her manager nearby.

Jong Kook just nodded and waved goodbye. He then walked towards the table where he and Ji Hyo sat at and saw that it was occupied. He then sighed and went ouside the canteen.

"It hurts Ji Hyo yah," he mumbled sadly. "Not being able to love you openly hurts."

Kim Jong Kook is a famous singer and entertainer. He is debuting as an actor with this drama. Song Ji Hyo is a famous actress and entertainer. They were both born in a rich family, so its expected of them to suceed in life.

Meanwhile, a stalker was watching the two bestfriends and frowned. He wanted them to be together. In reel life and real life.

"Those two idiots..." He sighed. "I feel like slamming their heads against each other. Yes... even Ji Hyo ssi, who is a woman."

"Jae Suk ah," Suk Jin waved excitedly at him. "I found you!"

Jae Suk then facepalmed and walked towards Suk Jin; unhappy that his 'spy mission' was disturbed. 

Meanwhile, Gary was discussing abput Ji Hyo with Ha Ha. They were drinking at a private bar. Gary was depressed. Very depressed.

"Ah hyung," he muttered sadly. "It hurts so much. I loved her for 20 years yet she fell in love with him the moment she saw his face?"

He then burst into tears of despair. Haha just kept quiet and patted his back gently. Unfortunately,a giraffe popped put of nowhere and interrupted them.

"Hey-"

"SHHHH Kwang Soo yahh! Can't you feel the tense atmosphere?"

Kwang Soo then shrugged; not knowing what that means. Then awkward silence came as they watched the stunning sunset.