SURPRISE! heheheh

Nothing is better than you

"Suk Jin-ssi," Jae Suk mumbled; somewhat happily while doing his work at the same time. "I shall seek my revenge today!"

"Revenge? To who?"

"To that monster, Jong Kook of course. Even though we are close friends, that dongsaeng can be rude. Very rude. Yet, I cannot do anything about it but today, I will." As Jae Suk rambled on about his master plan, Suk Jin fell asleep. "Suk Jin-ssi? Suk Jin -ssi?"

"Ah... sorry sir,"

"Aigoo this hyung, well anyways, prepare me the bucket of water."

"Bucket of water...?"

"Aishh just do it and your pay will increase."

"Yes, sir."

A FEW MOMENTS LATER...

"Here's the bucket of water sir,"

"Good, now bring me lots of ice. In a bucket."

"Yes, sir,"

ANOTHER FEW MOMENTS LATER...

"Here you go sir,"

"Ok, I've already told the rest of the employees except for Jong Kook about it. I shall make sure that my plan will succeed." He then cackled loudly, not realising that the monster himself heard him. "One more thing Suk Jin-ssi, please call Haha-ssi and Kwang Soo-ssi."

Suk Jin then walked away; chuckling at his boss's childishness. He then strolled casually towards Haha and Kwang Soo who were playing basketball with a paper crushed into a ball. He told the two childish people the plan.

Later during the day....

Kwang Soo was carrying a bucket of hot boiling water. No one cares why. He then walked nearby Jong Kook's work area and tripped, splashing Jong Kook who was working on his latest report.

"Yah, Kwang Soo!" Then the monster appeared. "So this is his prank huh?!?"

Jae Suk heard him and began to tremble in fear.

Meanwhile, Haha was carrying a bucket of ice. He then unfortunately walked towards Jong Kook's area.

"Yah, Haha!" He demanded. "Give me that bucket of ice."

Haha then nodded immediately in fear and handed over the bucket. Jong Kook then marched towards Jae Suk's office and splashed him with the bucket of ice.

"This is one of Yoo Jae Suk's employee, Kim Jong Kook helping him for the ALS challenge! Jae Suk-ssi, fighting!" Jong Kook smirked and then whispered to Jae Suk. "You are being filmed by a video camera I set up right now."

Jae Suk then facepalmed himself and sighed sadly.

"Looks like it failed." He muttered to himself; not realising that Kim Jong Kook is still in his office. "I will get my revenge. Again"

He then cackled loudly then heard laughter. Jong Kook was laughing while rolling on the floor, his fists hitting the floor repeatedly.

"Looks like my plan worked perfectly," Jong Kook mumbled amid his laughter.

"Kim Jong Kook-ssi" Ji Hyo then entered the office. "Are you okay? You need a towel? A cold pack? Or m-e? Just joking but I think you need a change of clothes. Poor you."

Jong Kook was blushing when Ji Hyo entered the office. She wiped off the water by using the towel she brought, not realising that she was in an intimate position by doing so.

Jong Kook meanwhile, was grinning like a fool. He then realised something was wrong. Very wrong. 

Jong Kook then realised that :

  1. They were in an intimate position
  2. He was grinning like a fool
  3. Jae Suk was still inside the office
  4. He was blushing.. a lot.

All of a sudden, Ji Hyo fell onto his body. Well since his instinct told him to, he hugged Ji Hyo; protecting her from falling.

Ji Hyo then nuzzled against his chest.

"Jong Kook-ssi, Ji Hyo-ssi," Jae Suk was smirking at them.

Jong Kook then bushed profusely while Ji Hyo was just staring at them blankly. She then finally realised that she was on top of Jong Kook.

"Thanks Jong Kook oppa." She then got up and walked away; a faint hint of blush creeping up onto her cheeks.

Author Time

I'm sorry i didn't update for a while. I promise you all there will be more spartace to look forward too!