Part 3

Love Bot

   Eric was not like other bots. 

   Hyesung had only just figured that out after the robot, the man, whatever it was cut himself on the cup in the bathroom. Faintly, he could hear the noises of the television from the bedroom through the half open bathroom door. However, he ignored them, focusing on Eric who was still looking away from him.

  Sighing, Hyesung leaned back on his heels, letting go of Eric's hand. He noticed that the other immediately relaxed and he felt bad for suddenly asking him like that. The human still needed an answer to his question though.

  "Eric." he prodded softly, looking at the taller with soft eyes.

  Slowly, Eric lifted his head up, expression a cross between seeming to want to tell Hyesung but at the same time wanting to keep it a secret. 

  Instead of trying to run away though, he only shook his head and leaned forward, his shoulders slumping as he let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding.

  Silently, he took Hyesung's hand and brought it to his arm. 

  "It's warm, right?" he asked the pretty man, looking up at him as his hand rested over the human's where it was pressed over the "bot's" skin. Hyesung nodded quietly, watching and waiting for Eric to continue. 

  Tentatively, he brought Hyesung's hand up his arm.

  "Robots aren't supposed to warm. Or at least, not this warm at least." Eric said before dragging Hyesung's hand over his chest. When Hyesung's fingers came to rest over his heart, he stared into the other's eyes.

  "Hot." Hyesung muttered, feeling the intense heat beneath his fingertips. Then Eric nodded.

  "It's not supposed to be like that for normal bots. They would overheat."

  After he said this, Eric let go of Hyesung's hand to which the other retracted the limb and watched as Eric reached down to pull his shirt off. As he did so, he stood up from the floor before throwing the clothing item to the side. It landed on the edge of the sink with barely any noise at all as Hyesung stood up as well.

  He gasped, eyes widening as he finally saw Eric's chest. 

  Resting above his heart was a sheet of silver metal, the same area that had burned and pulsed underneath his hand just moments before. 

  Hyesung brought his arm up, hand slowly reaching for Eric's chest.

  "You're a cyborg?" he asked softly, surprised as he ran his hand down the front of Eric's chest. The taller nodded as Hyesung's fingers brushed over the metal panel resting above his heart again. "Why didn't you say anything?" Hyesung looked up at Eric, stopping his hand over his heart.

  "I didn't want you to get rid of me." he said, smiling sadly as Hyesung narrowed his eyes. Then Hyesung's head lowered as he lightly hit his fist on the other's chest. 

  "You're such an idiot..." the pretty man muttered, shoulders shaking slightly as he leaned foreward, head making contact with Eric's exposed torso. His shoulders continued to shake until small noises bubbled up from his throat, indicating that he was crying.

  "H-Hyesung?" Eric asked worriedly, grabbing Hyesung by the shoulders. When he tried to pull Hyesung away though, the slightly shorter man's hands suddenly shot up and grabbed him by the wrists.

  "You..." he started, before looking up, tears streaming down his face. "You're so stupid! Stupid mikulaji! Why are you so stupid?" Yelling at Eric through the tears, he hit him on the chest again and again before wrapping his arms around the other, burying his face in the other's chest. "I love you. Why did you think I'd get rid of you?"

  As Hyesung hugged him tightly, Eric slowly wrapped his arms around the other's shoulders, pulling him even closer. 

  "I'm sorry." he apologized, running his fingers through Hyesung's hair as the other continued to cry into his chest. "I guess I was just afraid...I'd never get to see you smile again." 

  Hyesung continued to cry as Eric rubbed small circles on his back. Once he finally calmed down, the cyborg pulled away to look at his face.

  "Why did you cry?" he asked, care in his eyes as Hyesung smiled slightly and wiped away his tears. 

  "Just because...I guess I was scared it was going to be something horrible." 

  "I lied to you though. I'm still part robot, and, not to mention I could have done anything to you after you bought me..." Eric continued to babble on before Hyesung laughed, the tears stopping altogether.

  "Shut up Eric." he said, effectively silencing the other before he started talking again. "I don't care if you lied to me. I mean sure, I'm a little miffed but that's a pretty big secret you can't tell just anyone. Besides, you never did anything to me even when you did have the chance."

  Smiling softly, Hyesung stepped closer and pressed his ear to Eric's chest as he wrapped his arms around his waist again.

  "To be honest...I'm actually really happy." he said after a few moments.

  "Why's that?" Eric muttered into the crown of his head, wrapping his arms around Hyesung's shoulders.

  Listening the whoosh of Eric's now familiar heartbeat, Hyesung smiled.

  "You're alive."


  + Sorry this last part is shorter than the other 2. ^^; I just don't feel like I should do anything else with it. o u o Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story! It is now done, and I can finally work on my ricdy story. lol *shot* e u e It should be coming up in the next few days if anyone's actually interested. Haha.

  Does anyone want to know why Eric's a cyborg? :P Sorry for not explaining it in the story. XD I can just tell you if you want.

  In other news, I have more ricsyung stories to work on if anyone's interested, but I don't know which one to start. T^T Can you help me? If you could just answer this then I'd know which one to start first. ^-^

  Also, I wrote my first ever (about 2 months ago) but it's not ricsyung and I never posted it. ^^; I'm really hesitant because I'm convinced it's horrible even though my real life friends who've read it say it's really good. Just a heads up, it's an anjin story so yeah. Should I post it or not? T^T I'll go wallow in my corner and think about it again, though the answer is most likely no. ;u;

  Okay, thanks for reading through my ramblings. Once again, I hope you enjoyed the story! :D And thanks for reading through this long end note if you did. lol Bye now~