Chapter 1

We Got Married!

On the other side of the park, Misun blinked in surprise at the sudden abruptness of the question. "I-I'm near the Ferris wheel. . ." She raised a finger to her lips, chewing lightly at the bit of skin just at the tip of her finger. "Are you almost here? It's slightly cold over here. . ." Misun stared at her breath as it came out a wispy white. Slightly was an understatement, but she didn't want to alarm him too much. The young woman brought her free hand to , blowing softly into it to warm it up.

Meanwhile, Leo stared up until he saw the Ferris wheel. He was too distracted by how long it would take him before he realised what she had said. "Uh- yeah. See you in a few minutes" The idol spoke quickly then hung up, slipping the phone back into his pocket and beginning to walk. Misun was right, it was cold. He hesitated as he went to put his hands in his overcoat, pausing slightly before sliding off the overcoat, draping it over his arms and walking in the direction of the Ferris wheel. 

A few minutes later, Leo arrived at the meeting place. He stared around, wondering which female was to be his wife. He went to grab the phone, before he realised which one she was. All the females in the area were hanging onto the arm of a male. All except for one, the one with a light pink dress and sitting on a park bench. She was staring at the other pathway, obviously expecting him to approach from that angle. Taking a deep breath, he took a small box out his pocket. Taekwoon had been told to prepare a gift, so he got her a small bracelet. It was nothing special, just a small charm bracelet. The idol reached to brush his hair out the way, strolling over to the lone female.

"You said you were cold" He mumbled softly, hanging the overcoat over her bare shoulders. “No wonder why, you’re only wearing a sundress” The female turning to blink at him in surprise, deep brown eyes staring back into his. They stayed like that for a few seconds, completely transfixed before she stood and bowed deeply.

“I was looking forward to meeting you. I’m Nam Misun” The soft voice Leo had heard on the phone was much, much more enchanting in real life.

“Jung Leo” He replied simply, noticing she still hadn’t put the overcoat on properly. Reaching forward, he hesitantly took hold of her by the wrist and slid her arms through the sleeves, slowing doing up the buttons for her. “It’s to keep you warm, so wear it properly”

Misun blinked in slight surprise, feeling the warmth already. “Thank you Leo-ssi” She smiled softly, placing her hands in the pockets. “Won’t you be cold?” The female looked at him, taking her hands out of the pockets and reaching for his. She took Leo’s hands gently in hers, cupping them as she blew softly into them then rubbed them together using her own hands.

Leo watched her in slight surprise, deciding to let her do so for a few minutes, considering the fact that the action was warming them up slightly. “Thank you” He mumbled, slightly embarrassed as he withdrew his hands and placed them in his pockets. “Shall we go somewhere warmer? Like the cafe?” He questioned her softly, taking her left hand in his right and slipping it into his pocket. Misun ducked her head to hide her embarrassment, right hand slipping into the pocket of the overcoat.

“Sure, sounds good” She spoke lightly, lifting her head and smiling at the male once she had calmed herself down. “Lead the way~” Misun nodded a bit, looking forward and quickly walking next to the male as he began to lead them there. The walk over was quiet, and a tiny bit awkward. Leo silently let go of her hand and opened the door when they got there, letting Misun in first then following after. He let her lead them to a table for two, pulling out her chair so she can sit down. Misun sat down, smiling and thanking him quietly. Leo sat quietly, watching her over the table.

“What would you like to drink?” The idol questioned the female, folding his hands neatly on the table. Not-so-deeply down, he hoped that she loved coffee as much as he did. It would make it so much easier if she did.

“Uhm . . .” She turned to look at the menu, quickly scanning the options. “I’ll take a cinnamon cappuccino please” Misun smiled at Leo, her own hands resting in her lap. To be honest, she was hoping the same thing. Leo almost sighed in relief, one of his rare, small smiles appearing on his face.

“I’ve never had a cinnamon cappuccino before . . . I might try one. . .” He mumbled and stood, looking at Misun before heading down to the desk to answer. Gazing over the sweets, he chose a large red velvet cupcake for the two of them, deciding they could cut it in half to share. Paying for the coffees and the treat, Leo took the tray and brought it back to the table.

Misun took her coffee off the tray, placing it in front of her before glancing at the cupcake. Leo saw her looking at it curiously, before chuckling softly. He pulled the plate towards him, peeking up at her face and watching a small pout form as she thought he bought it only for himself. “Cute” He mumbled, before cutting it in half. “Half for me, and half for you” Leo put the plate back in the middle, smiling again at her surprised face.

A/N:

I'm sorry guys that it's taken me so long to update, and you don't even get a full chapter. But my laptop has been in repair for ages now, and it's still not done! I hope it comes back fixed soon, and I'll try to get another chapter up ASAP.
Love,
Lacie