Prologue

We Got Married!

On opposite ends of the amusement park were two people. On the west side, a female sat with a stick of fairy floss in her hands to pass the time. She idly picked pieces off, looking around for the male who was supposed to approach her. She glanced around, sending a sweet smile and wave to the cameras, earning a small chuckle from the PD. Her name: Nam Misun. Occupation: photography, specialty landscapes and photoshoots. Age: twenty-two. The soon to be wife of Leo, or Jung Taekwoon.

On the other side, on the east, was that said man. Like usual, that cool, blank look was on his face, the look everyone was so used to that it now made the fangirls squeal. Leo looked around, holding onto the phone he was given. The only name in the contacts was "Wife". The noun rang out through his mind. He was now doubting himself, he had disagreed with s. He would be able to handle this. But now, faced with the situation now, he was feeling the nerves. Pressing the green phone symbol, he raised the phone to his ear. A couple of dial tones, and it stopped ringing.

"Hello?" A small, soft voice floated through the speaker, making Leo freeze slightly, not believing this was actually still happening. "Hello?" The voice spoke again, and Leo hurried to answer, quickly responding to the female and skipping over the usual reply.

"Where are you?"