I don't know what are you talking about...

Jongyoon Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yaaaa! Wake up you drunkard punk!!!!" shout Yonghwa as soon as arrived beside his dongsaeng's bedside and pull the blanket that cover him. 

He watch as his dongsaeng move before he raise his both hands to his head and growl in pain. 

"Serve you right!" said him again. "That's what you get when you get wasted! Now get up! You have explaining to do!"

"Hyung~.....," groan Jonghyun with the voice restrained among the pillow. "My head hurts....."

"Of course it hurts! It'll be weird if it isn't," said him as he put crossed his arms. "Get up and take a shower or have a breakfast or anything you wanna do first and then we need to talk."

"Shiro... (I don't want to)...," mumbling Jonghyun as he start to pull his own hair as if by doing so it will decrease the throbbing pain in his head. "Leave me alone..."

"Yaaa! Ireona (Wake up)!" shout Yonghwa as he raise his voice little bi louder. 

"Nggg~," Jonghyun hide below the pillow as soon as Yonghwa's loud voice almost make his head explode. "Hyung, jebal (please)! can you not screaming?"

"No, just wake up, will ya?" said Yonghwa as he shake his dongsaeng until he get out from under the pillow. "if you don't want to take a shower, at least wash your face and have a breakfast."

"Just let me sleep, hyung, I don't wanna do anything...." 

"You wish, aish, chincha (you are really)...." scolded Yonghwa. "Sigtag gidari sseunikka,  palli Ireona! (I'll be waiting at dining table so hurry up and wake up!)" continued him as he the last shout before he turn around and leaving his dongsaeng to pull himself up.

Jonghyun pull himself up despite the throbbing in his head as if someone just make it a instant drum, but he have to get up because from the annoyance in his hyung's voice he sound pissed.

I know I shouldn't drinks more than 2 glasses last night, thought Jonghyun to himself. I already know I will end up losing my control like this, continued him as he try to stand up from his bed. 

But before he manage to stand up properly his head start to spin and he almost throw up, so he back to sit down on the bed with hand on his mouth. When the urge become unbearable he don't have a choice beside run toward the bathroom and bend down above the closet. For the next few minutes he release everything inside his stomach until there's nothing left, after he sure there's nothing he could thrown anymore, he straightened his body and wipe his mouth. 

He punches the flush before turn himself to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter