Jonghyun and the Calendar Girls

OPERATION T.R.E.E. (To Rid Every Evil)

 

“You girls are so awesome! I cannot believe this!” Hyunah squealed over their video cam in the Cadillac. Jessica and Gahee were drinking some margaritas while Sohee, CL, and Nicole chowed down on the chocolates and cookies. 
 
“You should’ve seen how Jessica took all six guys down!” Sohee said in between mouthfuls of Oreos and Reese’s, getting her all hyper. “She did it like a boss!” Sohee cheered Jessica on. Jessica was just flattered that everyone started to love her.
 
“Jessica may seem really ditsy outside but I have to tell you, Hyunah, she got us out of most of the obstacles. She always finds a way!” CL bragged Jessica to Hyunah, a sign of camaraderie and humility. Jessica felt touched and thanked CL. 
 
“She is awesome!” Nicole said. Hyunah and Onew laughed at the girls, delighted at their joy. They were just so happy and Onew could see the proud look on Jessica’s face.
 
“Congratulations, Jessica. You showed them what girls are made of. Girl power!” Onew said. Sohee laughed at him and commented in a playful manner.
 
“You’re gay!” she squealed with her childish voice. Onew smiled as Hyunah and the girls laughed. They were all just having a simple, good time.
 
“Girls!” Onew suddenly smartened up. “Save your celebration for later. Remember, you still have one last mission to accomplish.” CL suddenly turned serious with a Kit Kat  bar in . The girls all faced the monitor and paid close attention. This mission was the most dangerous and deadliest mission of them all.
 
“Kim Jonghyun and the Calendar Girls are holding Max and Yunho’s lives. They won’t be killed, according to what they said, because you girls have managed to surpass all their challenges but that could change. If Jonghyun decides to change his  mind and kill our two  beloved leaders, the Headquarters would be doomed. We need your help, girls! This man is very dangerous and his concubines are equally perilous. Jonghyun spent years mastering the art of torture and murder and has hired only the best henchmen to kill all those who go up against him.” Worried and fearful looks started to come up on the rookie agents’ faces. They could already imagine the place where Jonghyun and the Calendar Girls resided and they could tell it wasn’t a pretty place. CL felt her heart beating right through her chest, being the leader of the group. She felt that if they failed this mission, she would be responsible for all of it. Jessica, who was still tired from fighting, felt nervous too. All of them did, being first time agents. 
 
“To be honest,” CL spoke “We are all afraid. We’ve been afraid since the very first mission since we weren’t sure if we would make it out alive or not.” Onew and Hyunah nodded, understanding their sentiments. 
 
“In fact,” she continued. “We never really expected to get this far. We thought that the first mission would be our last since we weren’t that experienced in crimefighting. We’re glad and scared at the same time that we have made it this far.” Sohee and Jessica nodded. 
 
“Well you girls have been doing a good job and on behalf of the headquarters, we are proud of you!” Onew said. Hyunah agreed with him, giving a thumbs up sign. 
 
“But this.” CL said with teary eyes, feeling tired and distraught. “, is something we aren’t sure we could get past. I mean, Jonghyun’s all powerful and we’re-”
 
“Hey.” Hyunah spoke up. “You defeated 4 different goons in 4 different cities. That’s a whole lot of proof if you ask me.” the beautiful secretary smiled at them, flashing her pink lipstick. 
 
“I know you girls will do great.” Onew encouraged the Operation TREE girls who were losing hope. “We believe in you.”
 
“And if we didn’t,” Hyunah added. “Would we have sent you out in the first place? That’s how much we trust you.” CL looked at Gahee. Gahee looked at Sohee. Sohee and Jessica made eye contact and Jessica passed this on to Nicole. Getting that determined feeling to save the city, the girls said in unison.
 
“We’re ready.” Onew and Hyunah beamed with pride.
 
“Go get him girls.” Onew said. “We believe in you!” The monitor went off and the girls, feeling braver, sped to Seoul city where Jonghyun’s palace was.
 
[JONGHYUN’S PALACE]
 
 
“Master Jonghyun! Master Jonghyun!” Yoon Hye August came rushing to Jonghyun who was busy observing the girls through his monitor in his room. Jonghyun was annoyed with her noise and let her in.
 
“What do you want, you imbecile?!” he called her. Yoon Hye August bowed before him and said.
 
“The girls! They’re on their way! They have defeated the Beast!” Jonghyun’s ears and nose were smoking in anger. He grabbed Yoon Hye August’s neck and choked her. 
“HOW DID THOSE GIRLS MAKE IT ALIVE?!?!? AFTER ALL THESE?!?! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?!?!” He rocked her head back and forth, making her gasp for air.
 
“I-I..D-do-n’t…k-kn-know. Hah!” Yoon Hye August  was really suffering. Jonghyun released her by throwing her on the floor and kicking her back. Jonghyun brushed his cape aside and walked quickly to the dungeon where Max and Yunho were kept. He saw the two agents tied upside down, shirtless with bloodied bodies because of too much flogging. Jonghyun got the barbed wire and scratched their bodies with it in anger.
 
“WHY DO YOUR AGENTS ALWAYS HAVE TO WIN?!?!? WHEN WILL I WIN?!?!? WHEN WILL MY TURN COME?!??!?!” Jonghyun angrily demanded. Max and Yunho’s mouths were gagged therefore preventing them from answering him. The evil ruler saw glass bottles and ran to them, breaking them and using the broken glass to pierce them and wound them even more, making the two agents cry out in pain. 
 
Jonghyun fled the dungeon and walked back to his throne. When he got there, he was surprised to see the Calendar Girls all lined up and ready for battle.
 
“What’s going on?!” he asked frustratedly. Nana January, in her bright firework costume, stepped forward and said.
 
“The girls are coming for us. We have to fight.” A nasty smirk came on Jonghyun’s face upon hearing this. 
 
“If it’s war they want, it’s war they’ll get. Get ready girls! We have some fresh spies to kill!” 
 
[SEOUL CITY-JONGHYUN’S PALACE]
 
After driving around the city, they had finally come to the center where Jonghyun’s palace was situated. The girls stepped out of the car, gazing upon the Black Palace that had ravens and crows circling around it.
 
“Did he really wipe out this part of the city for his palace?” asked Jessica, checking her nails and hair.
 
“He did.” Sohee said. “He massacred the people and bombed the place, destroying every single infrastructure in order to build his castle.” Sohee looked down and shook her head.
 
“Hah!” Jessica smirked. “He must be really badass if that’s the case.” 
 
“True.” CL said. “But we’ll see how badass he really is when he comes face to face with us!” CL brought her guns out, signaling the girls to do the same. 
“We’re in this together, girls. Whether we make it or not, remember, we got each other’s backs.” Sohee said. They all smiled and nodded at one another.
 
“Let’s get him.” CL said. The girls walked towards the entrance, ready to start a war with Jonghyun. 
 
“ALRIGHT! ROLL CALL!” Jonghyun rallied up his concubines. They all lined up before him with their special weapons.
 
“Nana January!” Nana showed up with her red and yellow petticoat dress, complete with firework shoulder pads and bra pads, ready to fire and burn.
 
“Raina February!” Raina showed up with her red and white heart-patterned petticoat dress and her toxic Cupid’s arrow.
 
“Lizzy March!” Lizzy showed up with a plain white petticoat dress for White Day, with gloves of ice to freeze her opponents.
 
“Jae Kyung April!” Jae Kyung showed up with a jester petticoat dress for April Fool’s Day with metal gloves springing from her belt, s and shoulders to knock opponents down. 
 
“Seung Ah May!” Seung Ah was in a brown and blue petticoat dress with hammers and screws for weapons symbolizing Labor Day.
 
“No Eul June!” No Eul’s costume was a camouflage petticoat dress with guns, symbolizing D-Day.
 
“Ji Sook July!” Ji Sook’s costume was a marine petticoat dress, also with guns and bombs symbolizing Marine Day.
 
“Yoon Hye August!” Yoon Hye was in a green dress, no particular event, just emphasizing the August gem peridot. Her weapons were whips.
 
“Woori September!” Woori, like Yoon Hye, wore a gem colored dress, that being sapphire. Her weapons were swords and knives made of sapphire.
 
“Hyun Young October!” Hyun Young was dressed in an orange, pumpkin petticoat dress, using her supernatural powers as she represented Halloween.
 
“Sulli November!” Sulli was dressed in a gray petticoat dress with a cross in the middle, symbolizing All Souls Day. Her weapon was the scythe.
 
“Victoria December!’ Victoria was dressed in a red and green Christmas petticoat dress with Christmas balls as bombs. 
 
The Calendar Girls were named after the month that Jonghyun met and married them and altogether, they formed a pretty legitimate and dangerous army. Jonghyun wasn’t going to let his girls fight on their own. The caped and fully clothed Jonghyun changed his costume, using his powers, into a vest and slightly loose pants with black boots. The only weapon he had was his sword but other than that, Jonghyun said he would rely fully on his powers. Looking handsome and diabolical at the same time, Jonghyun ordered his girls to go to their respective places as he stayed put in his lair, waiting for a sign of attack.
 
“Alright girls. We’re in.” CL said. Operation TREE was finally inside Jonghyun’s palace and walked around the place. It was undoubtedly dark and lit only by small torches. The rooms were dark and dingy and very medival looking, creeping Sohee out.
 
“What is this place?!” she asked, terrified. Jessica held her hand and continued walking.  As they were making their way, they heard a thud followed by the sound of something being lit. 
 
“What the was that?!” Gahee asked in a fast paced manner. She leaned against the wall and clutched her gun tightly. CL had her laser gun on her back, ready to fire at whatever might come their way. The other girls stayed vigilant with their guns in their hands when all of a sudden, Nicole spotted a light.
 
“What is that thing?” she pointed towards the direction of the spark. The girls decided to follow it but before they could even get a closer look, Nana January, Raina February, Lizzy March, and Jae Kyung April jumped out and prepared for their attack.
 
“Oh My God!” Jessica said in shock. Not giving her any time to react, Nana aimed her fireworks at them. Good thing the girls were able to roll away before the fireworks could even burn their skin. CL aimed her pistol at them but Nana avoided. Raina went for Jessica who fought her with punches while Lizzy went for Nicole. While the two girls physically fought their opponents, CL was chasing Nana around with her pistol while trying to avoid the corrosive fireworks. Sohee and Gahee went two on one with Jaekyung. 
 
Raina aimed the toxic Cupid arrow at Jessica who nearly got hit. Jessica used her pistol to shoot Raina but Raina’s Cupid cloud blocked it and reduced it to red foam. Raina punched Jessica’s jaw but Jessica chopped Raina’s cheek and arm, kicking her stomach. Nicole and Lizzy were in action, too. Lizzy tried kicking Nicole’s face but Nicole, who knew very little fighting, just avoided and ran away. Just when she thought that she had gotten away from Lizzy’s claws, Lizzy chased after her and jumped on her, pressing down on her. Nicole was suffering badly and Gahee had seen this. Gahee used her superhuman strength gloves to punch Lizzy off Nicole. Nicole stood up and when Lizzy was about to get up and fight her, Nicole knocked her out with a punch and shot her with her Toxic Pistols. 
 
“Good work, Nicole!” Jessica commended her friend. Nicole bowed down in courtesy.
 
“Thank you, ma’dam!” she replied. Jessica smiled and continued to wrestle with Raina. While fighting, Jessica noticed that one of Raina’s arrows fell at their feet. They looked at each other and tried to grab it, racing each other for it. When Raina’s hand was so close to it, Jessica stepped on her fingers and punched , knocking some of her teeth out. Jessica bent forward and grabbed the toxic arrow.
 
“Hey Stupid Cupid!” she teased, spinning the arrow in her fingers. “Come and get it!” Raina turned to Jessica with broken teeth and a bleeding mouth. The concubine ran towards her and she quickly trapped Raina’s feet using her feet, tripping Raina and breaking her face as she landed on it. Using the toxic arrow, Jessica stabbed Raina’s back, making heavy blood flow. 
 
Sohee and Gahee were trying to fight and finish Jaekyung who was springing metal boxing gloves that the two girls had been trying to avoid. As they were fighting Jaekyung, the idle Nicole and Jessica decided to help by sneak attacking Jaekyung. Using her laser bracelets, Jessica cut off the shoulder springs while Nicole kicked her back. Jaekyung tripped forward but her springs catapulted her back up. Jessica and Nicole moved to Sohee and Gahee’s side to help them win over Jaekyung. 
 
“Girls, the gadgets! Make them useful!” Jessica commanded them. Jaekyung attacked Jessica first but Jessica sprayed her mace on Jaekyung’s eyes. 
 
“ARHGH!” the concubine screeched in pain. Nicole snapped photos of her to further distract her while Sohee used her magic pen to draw shapes on her stomach, making blood and guts flow.
 
“HAHAHAHAHA~” came Sohee’s delightfully high-pitched laugh. Gahee then interfered and used her superhuman strength gloves to punch the hell out of Jaekyung. Blinded and cut, Jaekyung was close to falling but the angry Sohee wasn’t going to let her just fall. Using her laser contact lens, she drew a line across Jaekyung’s body and split her into two. 
 
“CL needs help!” Gahee said. They rushed to CL’s side. CL was facing off Nana January’s fireworks while trying not to get burnt. CL was struggling as Nana was already above her, ready to cook her alive. 
 
“HEY !” Jessica yelled. Nana dropped CL and looked back. Sohee rushed to CL’s aid to check if she was okay. Nana approached Jessica, Nicole and Gahee. Jessica stepped forward and pushed the two girls back. 
 
“What do you want, you little wuss?!” Nana hissed back. She turned her fireworks on and came closer and closer to Jessica. The fearless fashionista sprayed mace on her eyes and all over her body before throwing the bottle to her. Since the mace was flammable, Nana blew up in flames, cursing Jessica as she burned. The girls’ jaws dropped in awe.
 
“I would’ve never thought of that.” Sohee the genius said. She applauded Jessica’s intelligence. She walked over to CL and helped the leader up.
 
“We have more work to do! Let’s go!” The girls dashed to the elevator that would take them to the second floor where more concubines await them. As a matter of fact, as soon as the ancient elevator stopped on the designated floor, concubines were the first thing they saw. 
 
Seung Ah, No Eul, Ji Sook, and Yoon Hye greeted them upon their arrival. Seung Ah had her tools with her which were heavy, making her a perfect match for Gahee. No Eul’s D-Day get up was perfect for warfreak Sohee who knew military as well as Jessica, a pro-fighter. Ji Sook got to work with Nicole while Yoon Hye just unleashed mean green power on CL. The girls worked together this time. Never had they felt so united before. Gahee punched and knocked Seung Ah out, even using her own weapons against her. Sohee and Jessica, the comic-loving sisters, worked their own individual fighting styles on No Eul, to the point that they used their laser gadgets to destroy her weapons and her as well. Nicole used her camera to blind Ji Sook and distract her, then proceeding to shooting her with the Toxic Pistols. Ji Sook was poisoned on the spot. CL was having no trouble this time and even got the upper hand as she crushed Seung Ah’s peridot cane, weakening her. CL used her Super Cobalt pistol. With 8 concubines down, Operation TREE was feeling more and more successful.
 
In his lair, Jonghyun was aware of the success of the girls over his concubines and this wasn’t good news to him.
 
“NO!” he cried. “IT CAN’T BE! IT CAN NEVER BE! How are they winning against my vicious, well-trained wives!?! Well, if they win again, it’s time for me to take control.” Jonghyun said. He fastened his wristband which held his power. 
 
The girls were about to dash to the third floor when the last batch of concubines descended from the ceiling.  CL, Jessica, Sohee, Gahee, and Nicole posed with their weapons, ever ready for battle. Realizing that CL had the laser gun all along but they didn’t use it, the impatient Jessica snatched it from her.
 
“I don’t have time to go to a salon to get my hair and nails done so to spare us of the fighting, let’s just do it the easy way! COME AND GET IT ES!” Jessica pointed the laser gun at the last 4 concubines. Victoria December lunged at her but before she could even point the gun, Nicole shot up at her using her Toxic Pistols, killing her. Jessica got it over with and just went Al Pacino on the girls, slicing and dicing them with the laser gun. 
 
With all the concubines dead, the girls set out to look for Jonghyun.
 
“Where is he at?” asked Jessica.
 
“The fourth floor maybe?!” Sohee answered. A black figure flashed before them and CL whipped around quickly to check what it was. The other girls noticed it too and wondered what exactly was it that just sped before them.
 
“What the was that?!” asked Gahee.
 
“I don’t know but I saw it was all-black!” CL replied. The black figure dashed in front of them once more. Jessica wanted to get to the bottom of all this and chased after it. She saw the black figure swiftly moving down the stairs and beign the gutsy fighter, she chased after it. Sohee saw her mission sister’s adventurous side and followed her. Together, they looked for it. 
 
“ARGH!” Sohee and Jessica were pushed aside and slammed on the wall by the black figure, presumably. CL, Gahee, and Nicole came to their aid. Sohee looked out the window and saw the black figure outside. 
 
“Let’s get him, girls!” said CL. Operation TREE ran outside the castle and saw the black figure. Finally! They found it! The black figure revealed himself to be the mastermind of it all.
 
Kim Jonghyun.
 
[music: “Hate You” by 2NE1 (Japanese Version \m/)]
 
“Jonghyun! I knew it was you!” Jessica pointed an accusing finger at him. Jonghyun just laughed at her and flashed his palm along with his power, blowing Jessica away. CL leapt into action and tried to aim her gun at him but he gave a high kick and sent CL flying to the other side of the Dark Yard. Sohee and Nicole attacked him but he used his sword to draw an electric line that made them back off. Gahee used the laser gun but missed him narrowly. Jonghyun cackled at them.
 
“WHERE’S YUNHO AND MAX?!?!” yelled their leader CL. Jonghyun flashed a pearl in the air and showed them.
 
“Your beloved leaders are suffering in the dungeon.” Jonghyun made the pearl go round. Sohee thought that they should save them but Nicole believed that it was right to kill Jonghyun first. Frustrated, Gahee ran to Jonghyun and tried to use her strength gloves on him but he was stronger. With just one hand, he managed to freeze her and when he got tired, he pushed her aside. 
 
“You are one stubborn bastard!” CL ran to him and used her Super Cobalt pistols. Jonghyun used his electric sword to destroy the bullets.  Jessica used her Fire Pistols and the grease bracelets to hopefully set him on fire but he used his cape to shield him and turn the grease into water. It was also using this cape that he swatted Jessica away like a fly, making her land on her back. Sohee used her magic pen but Jonghyun’s force field prevented the laser from penetrating or hurting him. Jonghyun released the force and swept Sohee away. Nicole tried using the Toxic Pistols but before she could even come closer, Jonghyun lengthened his sword and tried to stab her with this. CL saw this and pushed Nicole out of the way, sustaining a minor cut on her arm. 
 
“HAHAHAHA!” Jonghyun cackled. “Is this the best the headquarters has got?! Well, it looks like I’m just gonna have to slay your leaders.” Jonghyun rubbed his forehead, overlooking the seemingly defeated girls. “But I can’t do that. Not yet. I have to slay you girls first. But there’s only one, powerful way!” Jonghyun closed his eyes and concentrated deeply. A rush overcame him and strong winds encircled him. The Operation TREE girls woke up and saw Jonghyun glowing. They hurdled together in fear and anticipation. 
 
“What the?!” Gahee wondered. Jonghyun seemed to be growing in height and weight and pretty soon, a blue tornado enveloped him and swallowed the human Jonghyun. What came out was a giant, three headed monster with five eyes and a long, purple tongue with a split in the middle. The monster roared and roared, attacking the girls, trying to pick them up and eat them but the TREE girls were quick enough to avoid him.
 
“This time, we gotta use our gadgets!” CL said. She used her Super Cobalt pistols several times on his arm which yielded in several holes on his arm. The Monster roared and hit CL. CL was so close to breaking her neck had it not been for her acrobatic skill. She rolled on the ground with her guns perfectly in her hands. 
 
Sohee used her magic pen to cut some parts of his body like his legs, small incisions to make him lose balance. Gahee combatted his other arm which was waging its very own war with her. Somehow, Gahee was winning. 
 
 
Nicole tried distracting the Monster by taking pictures of him, hurting his sensitive eyes. Jessica fired her regular gun at him, making him bleed green. The Monster got angry and swept all the girls away once again. CL and Sohee stumbled to one corner while Nicole saved Gahee from pain and ran away, ducking for cover. The brave and daring Jessica was left in the middle to face the Monster but the Monster wasn’t going to spare her. He flexed his long arm to reach out for her and make her his dinner when a bullet came from nowhere, piercing the Monster in the heart. 
 
“Not my girl!” came a deep, manly voice from behind. Jessica whipped around to see who her savior was. To her great surprise, a lean, muscular man with spiky hair in a tuxedo emerged from the shadows.
 
Park Jaebom.
 
“Jay Park?! What are you doing here?!” Jay smiled at her and said.
 
“I came to save you.” he said like a hero.
 
“Well, we’ll take it from here.” Jessica stood up and called on her girls to fight. Operation TREE stood up and stood together. In their hands were their gadgets and in their heads was the most brillant idea. To put the powers of their gadgets together.
 
“On the count of three.” CL held her pistols tightly. Sohee was already aiming with her pen. Jessica had both pistols in her hand. Gahee had the giant laser gun. Nicole had her Toxic Pistols. “One, two, three!” 
 
The most epic moment came when the girls used their gadgets all at the same time. Super Cobalt from CL; Laser drawings from Sohee; Fire and grease from Jessica; super hot laser from Gahee; and poison from Nicole. The monster slowly started to die and turn back to its old form. The smoke disappeared and Jonghyun was seen kneeling helplessly before the girls. Not wanting to have any more of his , CL snatched the pen from Sohee and walked towards him. Jonghyun was hyperventilating in exhaustion as CL stood before the pathetic leader of the chaos. She grabbed him by the chin and slapped him.
 
“Off with your head!” CL pushed the button and using the piercing laser pen, she cut Jonghyun’s head off, killing him and his evil reign. The girls applauded CL once again. 
 
[A FEW MINUTES LATER]
 
Operation TREE called in the agents to come and rescue Yunho and Max who were in a really bad condition in the dungeon. The two leaders of the Headquarters were rushed to the hospital. Both survived and were fast recovering.