Destination Two

OPERATION T.R.E.E. (To Rid Every Evil)

Raina February and Lizzy March nervously walked their way to Jonghyun’s lair, fearing that the news they were about to bring would enrage him. It didn’t take a genius to know that it would without a doubt ignite a flame in him.

“How are we going to tell him?” meekly asked Raina February. Lizzy March gave her a cute yet scared look.

“I have no idea! I think we’re gonna get a beating again.” Lizzy March bit her nails in anxiety. Raina February huddled next to her as they neared the room. At the doorstep, there was surely a lot of tension.

“You knock first.” Raina February backed up. Lizzy March shook her head and pushed Raina February to the door. In her red and white heart-patterned dress, Raina took a deep breath. She knocked on the wooden door that read “Kim Jong Hyun”. It took a lot of courage for her to do this.

“Come in.” came a sly voice from inside. They knew it was Jonghyun. The two concubines entered with nervous looks on their faces. Jonghyun was seated in his throne, his pet serpent on his lap. Raina February and Lizzy March looked down in disappointment.

“What have you come here for?” asked the sly master. Lizzy looked up and gathered the courage to step up to him and tell him herself.

“The Unfallable Five…” Lizzy took another rdeep breath, trying to win over the nervousness that she was feeling. “Has been beaten.” Jonghyun nearly dropped his pet serpent on the floor or squeezed it to death with his bare hands. That’s how angry he was.

“The Unfallable Five? Lost? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!” Jonghyun pounded his fist on the wooden armrest of his throne, almost wounding it.

“WHO DARED BEAT THEM?! DON’T TELL ME-” Raina looked up and nodded her head sadly.

“Yes. The Operation T.R.E.E. group defeated them.” Jonghyun wanted to take his anger out on the two girls who brought him the news. He wanted to get up, throw his throne at them, make his serpent coil around them and strangle them til they died. Jonghyun’s eyes turned red with anger, an ability the concubines never knew he had. When this happened, they knew better than to stay and watch him. Raina February and Lizzy March joined hands and ran out of the room.
Fuming mad, Jonghyun pranced around his room and called for his other minions.

[BUSAN]

CL and the girls received many thanks and praises from the affected citizens of Busan. CL felt a sense of pride knowing that her townsfolk were recognizing her and her team’s efforts to save Busan. With this proud moment in their hearts, the girls got in their car and waited for Onew or Hyunah to alert them on the next destination.

CL got behind the wheel. Gahee sat next to her while Sohee, Nicole and Jessica were at the backseat. While driving, Gahee was just chilling and talking to CL about certain things; Sohee and Nicole were talking about weird things and Jessica was just checking herself out in the mirror.

“You know what happens when you drink Coke and eat Mentos?” asked Sohee. Nicole grinned and said,

“Yeah! You blow up!” she said excitedly.

“Imagine eating barbeque, Coke, and Mentos all at the same time!” Sohee said. Nicole clapped wildly with a wide grin.

“OH MY GOD!” the two girls laughed their weird laughs. Sohee’s high pitched one and Nicole’s continuous giggle. Jessica squinted her eyes at them while Gahee gave them an annoyed look. CL looked at them via the rearview mirror and laughed.

“Want some chocolates?” Nicole offered. Sohee’s eyes widened and she started to giggle and meow like a cat. Jessica squinted her eyes once more and found herself laughing.

“Want some, Jessica?” asked Nicole.

“Sorry. Nothing above 120 calories.” Jessica proudly stated. Nicole and Sohee’s faces dropped.

“Seriously?” Nicole asked in disbelief. “But you’re so thin!”

“I’m fat. And I’m on a strict diet.” Jessica snobbishly said. Gahee sighed and shook her head.

Fishing for compliments. Obviously.

“No you’re not.” Sohee said. “You’re pretty y, actually.” she gave her a thumbs up sign. Jessica smiled but deep down inside, she sensed that her mission had just been completed. Someone thought she was thin. Great. Meants he wasn’t fat!

Suddenly, the built in monitor switched on and it showed Onew’s face. Onew had a proud and happy look on his face, the same face the girls had when they took down the Unfallable Five.

“Great work ladies! I never expected this but great work! You have defeated the Unfallable Five, a task not many agents like you girls can do.” Onew said with the thumbs up. The girls giggled and thanked him, really proud of their work.

“But don’t celebrate just yet. You still have four more cities to save!” Onew warned. “And something just came in. Listen closely, girls.” Onew read the news that was on his computer.

“Gyeonggi-do is under a devilish spell. And this is no ordinary devil spell, it’s the spell of the Rania.” Onew warned.

“The Rania?” Jessica asked herself.

“Do you know them?” Gahee turned and asked her. CL was pleased that the two girls were interacting peacefully.

“I’ve heard of them.” Jessica replied with a serious face. Gahee had to admit, she hated Jessica still but she was prettier when she was being serious. “I’m into the occult that’s why I know.”

“NYAR~” Sohee screeched in fear. “You like the occult?!”

“Sohee, I’m a writer.” Jessica humourly put a hand on her friend’s shoulder. “I need it for my stories.” Sohee and Nicole breathed a sigh of relief. They thought they were hanging out with a Satanist.

“We thought you were-”

“A Satanist?” Jessica asked, raising her eyebrow. She took her bag and pulled out a rosary. Jessica was a Catholic-a devout one. “I pray everyday.”

“That’s good. God loves you, sister!” Sohee said. Gahee looked at them and smiled.

“Alright. Thanks for interrupting me, girls!” Onew said sarcastically.

“Sorry Onew.” CL said. “Go ahead with what you have to say.”
“The Rania is a group of 8 Devilish women who have put Gyeonggi-do under a horrendous spell.” Sohee’s eyes widened and her head snapped forward. Onew just mentioned her hometown, Gyeonggi-do, where her family resided, where her school and friends were. Sohee began to worry.

“Gyeonggi-do? But that’s where I’m from!” Sohee cried.

“Yes. They have began their descent and their spell is currently taking effect. They are making the dead rise, possessing people and offering sacrifices by kidnapping people and ripping-” Gahee couldn’t take the gory details that Onew was giving them.

“Alright already!” Gahee placed her hand on the screen. “Enough with the gore, yo.”

“Good luck and stay alert, ladies. Keep each other close. This is no ordinary group. This is a dangerous one so be on the lookout at all times.” Onew switched the monitor off. They stared at it for quite a while before going back to their conversation.

“So he wants us to get The Rania, huh?” CL said. “A group of devil-loving chicks ain’t got nothing on us!” said the spunky leader. Gahee smiled at her enthusiasm. She could really see CL’s passion for this mission and how much she wanted it to be done.

“The Rania has turned the entire Gyeonggi-do city into devil worshippers so you girls better be careful.” Onew warned them. “A bite from one of these monsters could turn you into a worshipper. Stay alert and stay close.”

“Wait.” Jessica butted in, standing up from her seat. “You said that The Rania offers people’s hearts and blood to the Devil?”

“That is absolutely correct, Jessica.” Jessica sat back down with an angry expression on her face. Jessica knew quite a lot about human sacrifice and she was thinking of a way that they could possibly stop The Rania without ending up as dinner.

Sohee was still nervous and on the brink of crying. She couldn’t believe they dared touch the beautiful city of Gyeonggi-do, her hometown. She feared for her parents and friends’ lives and with this fear inhibited in her, the normally feisty nerd teared up. Nobody noticed it at first but Jessica saw Sohee’s glasses starting to moist and blur. She tried to feel the temperature of the car. It wasn’t that warm neither was it cold. It was there that she knew Sohee was crying.

“Are you okay?” she asked with a sweet, caramelized Barbie voice. Sohee just sobbed and hugged her friend. Jessica was taken aback as she wasn’t used to Sohee being this clingy or emotional. The cute little nerd cried into her friend’s hanging shirt. Jessica reciprocated the hug and massaged Sohee’s back to calm her down.
“Don’t cry, Sohee. Everything’s gonna be okay. We’re here.” Jessica calmed her down. CL, Gahee, and Nicole finally noticed Sohee sobbing and joined in the efforts to calm her down.

“I’m just so worried about home! I don’t want them to kill my mommy and daddy.”

“They’re not gonna kill your parents.” CL reassured her. “We’re gonna stop them or die trying.” Sohee sobbed even more. Nicole hugged Sohee, who was still buried in Jessica’s hanging shirt.

“We’re gonna win this, Ahn Sohee. We are!” was Gahee’s battle cry. Sohee looked up and pouted at Jessica, looking at her like she was her big sister. This was the benefit of being the youngest, cutest, and most immature. She got to be treated as the baby of the group.

“Don’t worry, Sohee. I know a whole lot about demons and demon resistance. We can win this. Just stay with me, alright?” Jessica whispered. She kissed Sohee’s cheek and hugged her. Nicole joined the two in hugging. CL and Gahee saw the scene from the rearview mirror and smiled a heartfelt smile. CL was glad that somehow, though they were awkward from the start, they were all starting to get along well.

[GYEONGGI-DO]

The Cadillac parked on the sidewalk of the streets of Gyeonggi-do. CL and Gahee stepped out, followed by Nicole and Jessica, who was holding the sniffing Sohee in her arms.

“Whoa! What’s happened here?” Sohee let go of Jessica and wandered off. She looked around and saw the huge difference in Gyeonggi-do. It looked so much different. All the buildings and houses were black and had a pentagram painted on the walls with blood, the symbol of the devil. All the people walking were pale and had bloodshot eyes, staring and looking only in one direction. They were hooded and had thorned whips in their hands. All they did as the walked was crack it, looking for nonbelievers to whip and recruit.

“What is going on here?” CL asked, confused. She clutched the pistol in her hand and led the girls to a darker alley.

“Girls, your weapons. Don’t forget.” Jessica reminded them. They all tightly clutched their weapons, carefully following CL around the city. Gahee was complaining of aching feet.

“I can seriously move no more in these heels. Seriously.” she said with a sarcastic voice. Jessica looked back and said,

“Would you like to trade with mine?” she answered in the same sarcastic manner, showing Gahee her heels which were far higher and chunkier. Gahee gave her a ‘duh’ look and felt the urge to slap her face. Jessica smirked and shook her head, facing the front once more.

“Because in case you haven’t noticed, we’re all in heels except for Nicole and Sohee whose shoe sizes are far smaller than yours.” she added. Gahee really wanted to reach out and pull her hair but couldn’t because she was afraid she’d make so much noise.

“Will you just please shut up, Jessica.” Gahee finally said. Jessica turned around and gave Gahee an ice princess look. “You’ve been so rude to me for the past few parts of our mission and seriously, SERIOUSLY, it’s ticking me off.”

“Why do you have such a huge problem with me? I’ve been noticing it since the day we were called to do this.” Jessica leaned against the wall and watched out for the demon minions, hoping not to get caught. She had her Fire pistols in her hands, tightly clutched as well as her laser bracelets. “I’m guessing you’re insecure. I know I’m pretty but if you hate me, tell me now!” Jessica was shocked as a slap came across her face. CL, Sohee, and Nicole heard this.

“YOU DO NOT UPLIFT YOURSELF BY CALLING ME INSECURE, YOU !” Gahee yelled, obviously she had already reached her boiling point. Jessica felt Gahee’s hard slap radiate across her face and feeling a combination of hatred and embarrassment, Jessica lashed back at Gahee and said.

“I do not know what your problem is with me and I am assuming that you do have one. No, I am sure you have a problem with me! So whatever that problem may be, can you please speak up and tell me what’s wrong?!” pretty soon, the two ladies were yelling at each other.

“Come on! Don’t be a coward! Tell me!” Jessica yelled at Gahee. Gahee pushed Jessica but Jessica, who knew fighting, jabbed Gahee’s shoulder, eliciting excruciating pain.

“Girls. Break this up! You want to get caught by those demons?! Remember, we have to be as silent as possible if you want to live.” CL scolded them. Gahee and Jessica both gave her a mean look, oen that said ‘mind your own business, will ya?” Jessica and Gahee continued to stare each other down.

“I don’t give a about what you think of me, .” Gahee blurted, pointing a finger at Jessica. Jessica slapped the finger away and pushed Gahee, their argument escalating in a mini-brawl. Jessica challenged the taller girl who pushed her with even more might. Jessica nearly toppled in her heels but not wanting to lose to Gahee, she slapped Gahee, grabbed her arm and twisted it, sending Gahee in a world of pain and torture. Sohee, Nicole, and CL tried their hardest to break the two up.

“STOP IT YOU TWO! JUST MOTHERING STOP IT!” Sohee screeched. The group’s little sister started to cry. Gahee and Jessica stopped fighting and stepped away from each other, giving each other weird stares. Sohee was sobbing and Jessica knew she was partly responsible so what she did in order for her to feel better, she walked to her and hugged her but to her great surprise, Sohee pushed her away.

“GO AWAY, DAMMIT! GO AWAY!” Sohee ran to a far corner and cried. CL understood why Sohee was crying. Her hometown was being turned into a demon city and all she wanted to do was save it but instead, her two teammates, who should be helping each other, are ripping each other’s guts out. CL ran to Sohee to comfort her and keep her safe.

“Sohee, please don’t cry.” CL sat next to Sohee who was in an Indian seat position, bawling her eyes out. CL embraced Sohee and assured her that everything was going to be okay.

“Why is this happening? Why can’t we get along? We’re supposed to be a team, right? That’s why Onew selected and trained us. But why are we fighting?” Sohee cried some more. She buried her face in her hands and sobbed continuously. “All I wanna do is save my town but you girls are ruining it.” Nicole and CL felt hurt because they knew they were trying their very best to save the cities and they felt partly responsible for Sohee’s tears. CL felt this as a challenge for her leadership.

“Sohee, we promise you, we’re gonna get through this.” Nicole assured her. Sohee loved Nicole’s company and looked up at her, smiling.

Jessica and Gahee on the other hand, remained unmoved. Gahee had her pride while Jessica was shocked by how Sohee reciprocated her comfort. And since Jessica had pride, too, she opted to distance herself from the girls and work alone. Gahee, finally ignoring her pride, walked up to the sobbing little girl.

“Sohee, I’m really sorry for what I did.” Gahee knelt before Sohee. Sohee already had her eyes open and looked Gahee in the eyes. Despite a bad first impression as well as some intimidation, Sohee saw the sincerity in the tall and feisty girl’s eyes and she felt it, too. “I know sometimes I can get out of hand with what I do or say but I’m telling you, I apologize for whatever trauma our fight caused you.” Sohee smiled at her sincerity which made Gahee smile as well. Though Sohee was annoying most of the time, Gahee couldn’t deny the fact that she just loved the realness and goodness of this girl. On bended knees, Gahee pulled the childish spy into a hug. Sohee stopped crying as this gesture warmed her heart.

Unfortunately, the girls weren’t able to savor the moment as they heard some heavy marching come up from behind Jessica. Jessica didn’t know that there were already demonic forces standing behind her.

“What?” she asked when she noticed that the girls were all giving her weird, fearful looks. “What the are you looking at? Okay I know I’m wrong but that ain’t no excuse for you to stare at me like-” CL pointed behind her. Jessica’s expression changed from frustration to calmness.

“I know this look. There’s a demon force behind me right?” Jessica asked. The four girls nodded awkwardly. Jessica smiled and just when the demon force behind her was about to strangle her with his chain when Jessica ducked down, whipped around and swept his feet with her leg. The three other demons charged at Jessica but Jessica showed off her martial arts skills. She grabbed one demon’s arm, twisted it and kicked his jaw. The other was turned into a punching and kicking bag as Jessica sent several jabs to his head, fist after fist was the torture she gave him but the third demon wasn’t going to let her have it. He tried to sneak up on her with his sword, hoping to cut her head off and offer it to The Rania but Jessica was quick enough to see this and grabbed the sword, kicked the demon in the midsection and flipped him over, making him land on the other demon. The two others were about to attack her with their swords but Jessica jumped and did a split-kick in mid-air, her wedge heels knocking them down. Jessica fixed her hair and checked her nails, as well as her make up.

“Did something just happen?” asked the breezy fashionista. The girls smirked at her toughness. Jessica approached them and with outstretched arms, asked for a hug.

“I don’t normally do or say this but I’m gonna do it now because you girls are, well, a unique part of my life right now. Hug?” CL and Nicole, the friendliest members, didn’t hesitate to hug. Sohee got up from crying and ran to Jessica who was hugging two girls. CL and Nicole opened their arms to Sohee as well. The only girl standing, Gahee, was deciding on whether she should go to them and hug them or stay put and smile.

“Gahee, I’m sincere this time. If you think I’m ting you, think again. I mean it this time.” Jessica said. Gahee remained unmoved, not willing to trust Jessica. Jessica pulled away from the other girls and faced Gahee.

“I don’t want to fight forever, Gahee. Whatever you have against me, just keep it to yourself. I know I can’t change that. But for whatever it’s worth, I’m sorry. I know I’m breaking this team up.” Jessica finally lowered her pride and apologized. Gahee looked at her and smiled. Jessica, pretty as a doll, was standing there with her hand outstretched, waiting for Gahee to shake it. Gahee found her soft spot for forgiving people and walked to Jessica, accepting her handshake. Gahee pulled Jessica into a hug which took the latter by surprise. Gahee tighly hugged Jessica who returned the embrace.

“I’m sorry for being such a to you.” Gahee told her. Jessica felt the sincerity of Gahee and said the same.

“I’m sorry, too.” Jessica pulled away from her and smiled. Gahee and Jessica finally patched their differences. Sohee, Nicole, and CL were so happy that they finally made peace with each other.

“Great! We’re a team again!” said CL. “Now let’s kick some Satanic ! Who’s with me?!” CL placed her hand forward, hoping that the girls would place theirs above hers.

“I’m in!” Jessica placed her hand above CL’s. CL smiled at this sight but grinned even wider when Gahee placed her hand above Jessica’s.

“Me too!” she said, even more lively now.

“We’re in, too!” the eccentric duo of Nicole and Sohee joined in. With all five hands, the girls threw them up in the air and cheered. Unfortunately, the demon forces heard their commotion and started marching towards them. Now unified, the girls posed like action stars, whipping out their gadgets. Jessica had her grease bracelets on. Gahee wore her superhuman strength gloves. CL clicked her boots and the heels turned into roller blades of steel. Sohee pulled out her laser sword pen. Nicole took out her camera, hoping that the flash would blind the opponents, providing a distraction.

“Let’s get em ladies!” the Leader cheered them on. The hooded demon forces clad in black charged at them. CL jumped up and kicked them with her rollerblades, slicing them into several parts. Jessica jumped into action as well, using her bare fists to inflict pain on the demon forces. Whenever they were getting the better of her, Jessica would run around to wear them out, urging Sohee to do the same since Sohee was the most hyper one.

“Come on, Sohee. I got a good tactic.” Jessica said while running. Running around in heels seemed to be no trouble for the US born spy. 

“What?” Sohee was busy fighting off some demons using her pen, decapitating and disemboweling, as well as burning them.

“Run around with me!” Jessica said, still running around and making the demon forces chase her. One in particular got a hold of her shoulders and with his superhuman strength hoisted her up in the air. As always, Gahee came to Jessica’s resuce, using her superhuman gloves to punch his jaw and send him flying yards away from them. Because of the impact, Jessica fell hard on the floor but got back up as soon as possible. Nicole was busy distracting them as well as helping CL eliminate the hellish beings when Jessica saw demon forces holding fiery rods charging at them.

“Not on my watch, you dickheads!” Jessica used the grease bracelets, pushing a button and making the pink bracelets emit sweet smelling grease that made the demons slip. Upon slipping, they let go of their torches, causing these to land on them, burning them to ashes. Sohee saw this and laughed her signature laugh which Jessica loved.

“GIRLS! BEHIND YOU!” Gahee said. Jessica and Sohee ducked down for cover as two demon forces nearly kicked them with their spiked shoes. Jessica pushed the grease button and out spilled grease. There was so much grease that the demons did a 360 in the air.

“SOHEE! NOW!” Jessica prompted Sohee to use her laser pen to cut the demons into two. Sohee jumped up and did more than that! The talented sketcher swished the demons into cubes, burning them with her laser afterwards.

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” screamed Nicole. She was being taken away by the head of the demon force. Nicole wa sbeing carried by the waist and no amount of pounding on his back was helping as the head was big, strong, and oh so evil.

“Dammit, he’s getting away!” Jessica yelled.

“I’ll take care of this! Jessica, grease!” Jessica greased the ground, enabling CL to roller blade quicker and smoother in order to catch up with him.

“LET GO OF HER, YOU !” CL jumped up and tried to slice him with her blades but he was surrounded by an invisible force that electrocuted CL and made her fall back to the ground, hard on her back.

“He has some sort of force field. I can’t go near him.” CL complained. The three girls came to her aid.

“Where is he taking Nicole?” asked Sohee.

“To The Rania’s lair, perhaps.” Gahee said.

“HELP MEEEEE!!!!” together with Nicole, the head of the demon force disappeared in a cloud of red smoke.
“Oh no! What are we going to do?!” asked Sohee frantically. Jessica flashed the fashion rings that Onew gave them.

“We teleport, ladies. He ain’t the only one who can vanish into thin air.” Jessica said ily. CL and Gahee smirked at her wittiness and showed their rings.

“Alright girls, we say it all together.” CL started. “Take us to the lair of The Rania.”

“TAKE US TO THE LAIR OF THE RANIA!” in a flash, the girls vanished and were taken to the lair of The Rania…

[LAIR OF THE RANIA]

In the lair of The Rania, a grand human sacrifice ceremony was being held. The place was all black, just like the city. There were snakes, bats, black cats, spiders and all things witchy. The ritual was very much tribal, especially the clothing. Everyone was clad in nothing but a red cloth wrapped around their bodies. They were drinking blood and eating organs while a young man was being offered.

There were eight dark goddesses suspended in the air and they were the Rania. They used their black magic to kill and take out the innards of their poor victims. The victim that was being sacrificed right now was their 10th victim. Their target was 13 and Nicole just happened the be the eleventh.

CL, Sohee, Jessica, and Gahee finally arrived in the black cave and kept their silence.

“Keep quiet girls. One wrong move and we’re dead meat.” CL warned. Jessica held Sohee close while CL and Gahee stayed together. It was hard to navigate through the cave, with all the jagged rocks and slippery mud, especially with their heels on. The cave was pitch black, giving Sohee and opportunity to use her laser, night-vision contact lens.

“I can’t see a goddamn thing!” whispered Jessica. She found herself slipping and sliding because of the mud. “Woah!” she nearly slipped on her had it not been for Sohee who managed to grip her wrist tightly.

“Don’t you worry, sis. I got you!” Sohee whispered loudly. Jessica moved her hand and intertwined it with Sohee’s, tightly holding on to it like her life depdended on it. Well, it did.

 

“Jessica, Sohee, stay close to Gahee and me at all times, alright?” CL commanded with a whispery voice. The four girls continued to trek the rocky, muddy, and dark cave of the devilish women known as The Rania. Each step was getting harder and harder as the mud became thicker and thicker as they advanced. The mud was hot like lava and made a chewing and swallowing sound which was absolutely disgusting to the ears.

“Eeeewwww. The noise is so grooosss.” Gahee complained. CL wanted to complain as well but she had better and more important things to mind than just plain earth.

“It’s okay, Gahee. We’ll pull through this.” CL clutched her partner’s hand tightly.

“Ohhhh my Goddddd…” Jessica said as the mud began to swallow her feet and she started to sink deep into the groudns of the cave. Sohee used both hands to try to pull Jessica up and was rather successful.

“You okay?” Sohee asked.

“Yeah. Except that I got mud on my ankles and feet. My heels are ruined.” Jessica complained.

“Oh come on!” Sohee playfully replied. They stayed close to CL and Gahee and though they couldn’t see the girls, Jessica had a keen sense that the two were just ahead of them. She knew because she could hear their footsteps.

“Sica, Sohee, are you still there?” asked CL.

“Still alive. And muddy.” Jessica replied. All of a sudden, the girls felt a sudden quake from underneath their feet. The cave started to shake and rocks started to fall from above.

“What the is going on?” Gahee screamed. Jessica began to run to CL and Gahee but Sohee stopped her by pulling her back.

“Don’t move a muscle. Stay right here! You’ll get squashed!” Sohee warned in a high-pitched, wailing voice.

“What’s happening? I can’t see !” Jessica cried. She used her sharp sense of hearing to answer her own question. Stone walls were rising from the mud, separating them and trapping them in the cave.

“Oh !” Sohee cried. “Stone walls!” Sohee and Jessica looked back and saw another stone wall behind them. Walls also rose on their left and right and this scared them even more. Sohee was frantic while Jessica tried to think of a way to get out of there while trying so hard to remain calm.

“Oh. Think Jessica, think think think think think!” she said over and over again. On the other side, CL and Gahee were also panicking as it was so dark and the only senses that were working right now were their sense of hearing, feeling, and speaking. CL leaned on the wall opposite Jessica’s room and banged it.

“Jessica! Sohee! Are you girls still alive!?!?” asked CL.

“Alive and well.” Sohee replied. Once the walls were fully built, they then heard them move again, this time closer and closer to each other.

“Ow!” CL felt a sharp pain stab her arm. The walls were not only closing in on them, they also heard steel spikes emerge from the walls and this could be responsible for CL’s cut on the arm. CL fell back to Gahee who tended to her.

“Gahee, don’t mind my wounds now. We have to get out of here before the walls close in on us and make us grated cheese!” CL cried.

“How? I have no idea!” Gahee screamed in panic.

“I’ve no idea either.” CL said. Cl felt immense pain on her right shoulder as she was clutching it tightly to prevent the heavy flow of blood. The spike tore right through her leather jacket and straight into her arm, piercing her muscle, maybe even straight to her bone. That’s how sharp it was.

“CL, Gahee. Stay where you are and stay low.” Jessica said. “We’re gonna bust you girls out of there.”

“What?” Sohee fret. “How?”

“We’re gonna slide down the mud.” Jessica said. “It’s the only way out of here.”

“Where are we going to land?” asked Gahee.

“Hopefully not a bed of nails.” Jessica replied. With their leader down, Jessica had to take that position. Mustering her courage and assertiveness, she organized her thoughts and gave Sohee the first order. The walls were slowly closing in on them.

“Sohee, stall the walls a little bit, I’m gonna check what’s below. Gahee, you do the same with your laser gun.” Sohee gave Jessica a puzzled look.

“With what?”

“Your laser pen. Cut them up. Hurry! We don’t have much time!” Though it was much against her principles of cleanliness and presentability, Jessica mustered enough courage to lay flat on her stomach on the mud and sink her head into it to take a good look at what awaited them below the first muddy layer. To her great disgust and surprise, it was a bed of pythons. Jessica swore she could faint.

“Oh dear God.” she groaned. Sohee continued slicing the steel blades with her laser pen as well as Gahee who had to make use of her yoga skills to squeeze herself and the giant laser gun in without stabbing herself.

“Good thing you brought that.” CL said. Gahee smirked at her and continued her work. The space was getting smaller and they knew they had to hurry.

“JESSICA! FASTER! WE’RE GONNA DIE HERE!!!!!” CL screamed. Jessica emerged from the mud and yelled,

“THERE’S A BED OF SNAKES BELOW THIS!” Jessica yelled.

“WHAT THE?!? NO! NO MOTHERING WAY!” Gahee screamed back. “I HATE SNAKES, JESSICA JUNG. I ING HATE SNAKES! IF YOU WANT TO-”

“GODDAMMIT! I HATE SNAKES TOO BUT IF I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN BEING STABBED A MILLION TIMES TO DEATH BY DEADLY SPIKES OR LIE ON A BED OF PYTHONS, WELL THEN BRING IN THE SNAKES.” Jessica screamed.

“Bed of snakes can’t be so bad.” Sohee replied.

“JESSICA! SOHEE! THE WALLS!” CL cried in pain and fear.

“On the count of three. Whoever wants to stay, it’s your prerogative.” Jessica and Sohee joined hands and held their breath. The walls were almost closing in on them, ready to stab holes on their bodies. CL and Gahee joined hands as well.

“ONE, TWO, THREE! SLIDE!” Jessica gave them the signal and in the nick of time, though they couldn’t see it, the walls closed in and the steel blades rubbed against each other, narrowly missing their fleshy would-be victims. The four girls landed on a bed of slithering pythons and rattling rattlesnakes as well as coiling cobras and hissing serpents. They weren’t at all surprised and they didn’t wonder why there were snakes. Serpents, demons, weren’t they all related?

“Ew. Ew. Ew.” Jessica said as she tried to stand up. She was sitting on a giant python and the fashionista agent tried to look for a spot for them to stand on.

“You know what.” CL said angrily, one hand covering her deep gash, “I’m sick of running away.” CL pulled her pistol out. “I don’t give a about these snakes. They ain’t no animals. They’re demons in disguise! Instruments of Satan!” she hissed. Along with her angry cry came the slithering of the snakes. They came to life and were coiling around the feet of the four girls. Sohee wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist and lifted her leg. Jessica remained still and pulled her Fire Pistol out.

“I don’t know about you girls, but I’m Barbie girl no more.” Jessica loaded the gun and placed her finger on the trigger. Sohee realized that she was being pathetic and did the exact same thing. She took out her laser pen, which was stuck in her hair. Gahee, who realized that the laser gun was around her body, readied it. And though it was bleeding profusely already, CL removed the hand that was covering her wound and just when the snakes were about ready to prey on them, CL gave the command.

“NOW! OPEN FIRE!” The girls altogether used their weapons to tackle the snakes. Sohee sliced them with her laser pen and borrowed one of Jessica’s Fire pistols. Jessica used her grease bracelets and coated the snaeks in them. Using her Fire pistol, she shot them and set them ablaze. Gahee used her laser gun to eliminate the remaining snakes while CL used her cobalt pistols to shoot the cobras and pythons. A demon cobra flew towards the girls but Jessica jumped up and shot the grease from her bracelet into the snake’s mouth. The demon cobra was choking and being poisoned by the grease. Sohee pulled a match out from her pocket, lit it and threw it in the suffering snake’s mouth. All at once, these creatures burnt and disappeared. Along with their vanishing was the crumbling of the level that the girls were on. They felt heavy shaking once again and the rocks beneath them began to crack.

“Woah! Another earthquake? What’s going on?” Sohee asked.

“The floor’s crumbling. Quick! Anybody got a plan?!?” CL frantically asked, clinging on to Sohee. She looked at Jessica who was, by far, the next most responsible person to her.

“I’m out of ideas.” Jessica suddenly shifted her eyes to Gahee’s trousers and found her belt.

“Gahee! That belt of yours-” Jessica’s idea was cut off as the ground that she was standing on totally crumbled. Jessica was falling from the floor and screaming but good thing Gahee reached out and grabbed Jessica’s hand before she could even fall down. Good thing Gahee grabbed her, though because below them was the lair of the Rania where the rituals were taking place. Luckily enough, nobody noticed the commotion that was going on because of the intensity of the ceremony.

“Gahee, your belt!” Jessica said. Gahee was already having a hard time pulling Jessica up and pretty soon, it was her turn to fall. Jessica and Gahee screeched but were saved by CL. Since the girls tumbled a bit in air, Gahee was now hanging by her legs and was holding Jessica by her ankles.

“Gahee, use your bungee belt.” CL said, struggling with the tall girls’ long legs. Sohee decided to help her with the other leg.

“What? How? Where am I going to pin it?”

“Pin it to the other side of the cave! Or the ceiling!” CL said with gritted teeth, evidence of struggle.

“Are you ing out of your mind, Chae Rin?!?!” Jessica yelled. “If we dangle from the ceiling, we will be noticed and we could get killed or stewed or deboned or-”

“SHUT UP!” Sohee yelled. “Sorry sis, but your rambling has gone way too far. Gahee, do it.” Though Jessica was starting to annoy Gahee again, she followed Sohee and the Leader and grabbed her belt with one hand.

“Jessica, I’m gonna have to let you go first. I’m gonna hold you with one hand, alright. Don’t be scared. You can do it, babe.” Gahee said. Jessica held her breath and bit her tongue, not wanting to make noise that could disrupt the ceremonies. Gahee did let go of Jessica’s right ankle but held her left one. Gahee took her belt off and aimed for the ceiling.

“Yes! Connected!” Gahee said. “Alright. Now all we have to do is swing to that area and hang from there.” Jessica used her agility to flip over and hold on to the rope. Gahee told Sohee and CL to let go so they could do the exact same thing but it all failed when the rope swung, leaving CL and Sohee on the crumbling rocks while Gahee and Jessica hung from the ceiling.

There, they saw the ceremony take place…