Happy Ending

OPERATION T.R.E.E. (To Rid Every Evil)

 

The four girls were called back to the Headquarters by the recovering Yunho and Max and by the sub-leader Onew with his secreatary Hyunah. The girls were back to where they started out.
 
“Girls, we are so proud of you.” Yunho said.
 
“We can never thank you enough for saving our lives. We owe you big time.” Max followed up. The girls beamed with pride as Yunho and Max acknowledged them.
 
“For your efforts, we have decided to name you honorary members and to officiate your membership in this organization.” Yunho said. The girls were really very honored. 
 
“Thank you so much.” CL said. “Thank you for giving me this opportunity to save the world and prove that there’s more to living than just doing what you normally do. I’m glad to have saved people and stopped crime. This is something that I will remember for the rest of my life.” Onew was moved by her speech.
 
“We cannot thank you enough, girls.” Onew said. “We are truly in awe of you.”
 
“But I would’ve never been able to do it without these four strong, smart, and beautiful ladies here. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with them. Though things got rocky at first, we were able to pull through and work together. I am proud of them and I am proud of us.” CL said. The girls all smiled at one another and at them.
 
“But the bad news is,” Hyunah said. “You girls have to resume your normal lives meaning you would have to part ways.” A sad look came on their faces. It was obvious that they didn’t want to separate from one another as they had enjoyed one another’s company. 
 
“But will we still see each other again?” asked Sohee.
 
“Only when the world needs your help.” Hyunah replied. The girls were obviously very sad. They left the 5 to have their moment.
 
“Well, I guess this is goodbye. I had fun with you girls.” CL said. “As your leader, let me be the first to say, job well done!” CL embraced all of them. Tears of joy and sadness ran down her face and she could feel the others crying too. 
 
 
“I know I have been really airy, demanding, and high maintainance but you girls changed me and you showed me that there’s more to me than just a diva.” Jessica said. “I know I had a really rough start with you guys, especially Gahee but right now, I’m just so thankful that I met you girls.” Gahee was the first to approach her and hug her.
 
“It’s okay, Jessica.” she said. “I had a lot of fun working with you as well as with these girls. You girls, you girls gave me a different outlook in life and you opened me up to the other personalities in the world. Thank you.” Gahee hugged all of them. Sohee and Nicole were just too emotional to speak up. The Operation TREE girls shared a long group hug.
 
And our story ends here. Our girls went on to live their separate lives only to be reunited at the call of duty. Though far apart, these girls promised to remember each other and keep each other in their hearts. 
 
Peace reigned in Seoul once again.