Another virtual talk

time will tell

Ah young and members arrived at the concert venue. She have been zoning out from quite some times, and it worried her unnie.

“Yura-ya, what’s wrong? Get yourself together. We have to get ready in a minute. Let’s talk about this later after this. But, please be focus”

“Aniyo, unnie. Nee.. Gomawoyo, unnie.”

 

The concert runs smoothly. But in the middle of talking.  She can’t help but thinking about this sudden news. She can’t smile widely, made her sorry to their fans who came. It’s time to back to Seoul. She could feel that Hyeri noticed all her sadness and began to joke intentionally to her. Maybe, she’s too serious to think about this ending. She reminded herself again and again, this is not the end of them. She decided to joke arround to eliminate her negative feeling.

 

*At the way home, She checked her phone .

‘Oh, Jjong Oppa called. What’s this? Should I called back? But, is it awkward to talk about this on the phone?’, She thought.

She decided to send him short message.

‘Oppa, you called me?’

Suddenly, in his depth thought and smoke arround, his phone rang. Notification for a message came. He got up and open the message hurriedly.

‘Oh, from Ahyoung’

He read it, and replied fast.

‘Yes, hmm.. Ahyoung-ah.. Where are you?

‘I’m at my way home, Oppa. We had a performance at busan this night. Wae?’. Truthfully, she aware that he already knew about this news.

‘I want to talk to you. Can we meet?’

‘Oh? In this hour, Oppa? I don’t think it’s a good idea. It’s almost 2 AM, and  i know tomorrow you have schedule right?’. She just could think this reason not to meet him right now. She was in labile mood  and  not ready enough to talk about this.

‘Hmm, okay. How about tomorrow night? Is it okay with you?’

‘Okay, I don’t have schedule at night’

‘Okay, settled then. I’ll picked you up at 9PM, ok?

“Yes, oppa. See you tomorrow. And please take some rest’.

‘Yes, you too, Ahyoung-ah. Have a good sleep tonight. At least, try it, arraseo? Don’t think too much.’ He know she well. At the night the news about him broke up, she told him that she can’t sleep. She waited his called. And he already feel sorry about that, and now this.

 

After cleaning herself, she tried to lie down in the bed. She pulled the blanket over her body.

‘Why this night she suddenly feel empty? So what exactly she’s worrying about this ending of  virtual marriage? Yeah, it is virtual. Exactly, not real marriage. She know even before this marriage programme started. But, why do she feel this sad?’

“Sorry oppa, I can’t take your advice to don’t think to much, but I can’t help it.” She said to herself while tried to close her eyes.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun.

He sighed, “At least i know, Ahyoung wasn’t avoiding me.” He relief for that.

He too, can’t help  but think about their relationship.

‘This virtual marriage made me knew Ahyoungie. So much for him to describe how much they have done together, how much I changed, and how much we changed. Hmm... What a pity. To be truth, he enjoyed it. Then, suddenly, something you enjoy being cut off?

 

 

*****************************

First of all, thank you for reading my fic. I’m sorry for not updating that fast. I’ll try to update sooner.

My intention for writing this fic is to convey what JH and AY could feel about all of this. And because of my lack of experience, it’s not that easy and maybe this is not so good. I welcome any of feedback and comment from you all. :)