Confusion

time will tell

Me and my members were getting ready for our next schedule.We were scheduled to performe in busan for sudden attack concert. After sometimes, we had a short break, at least we could meet our fans. In the way to airport, our manager gave detail for our next week schedule.

"Sojin, next week your schedule would be only filming drama for two days straight, sam as you maknae-ah. Prepare for the cold weather filming outside.

"Nee~~, Sojin unnie and hyeri said at the same time.

"and you minah-ah, i think you have to meet CEO tomorrow for your next solo. It haven't confirm or decided yet. Come with me, ok?"

Minah in copy-paste mode also said, " nee~~"

"And you yura-ya.."

A little bit long pause accompanied by deep sigh before he continue. I bite my lip, as if  i would hear some bad news, i don't really know, maybe just a feeling.

"Yeah, oppa? What about me?" I added.

"hmmm.. Let's talk just the two of us."

I gave glances to my members, one by one. Big question mark in my head. In confusion, as my members do, i followed him as we entered the lounge in the airport.

"have a seat, first."

"What's with the mood, oppa? you make me nervous. Did i make a mistake?"

"No no no, i just want to tell you something that maybe would be hard for you"

"what's that?"

"Hmmmm... Some days ago, i had a conversation with our CEO and WGM team for your contract in the programme. And the team said that they prepared something new for their programme, and....

"and??" i became very nervous.

"and may be in the short time, you will have a goodbye episode to that programme.

After hearing that, i became silent. I can't think anything. And I can't hear anything of manager oppa said next.

"Yura-ya, do you hear me?"

"Ne?? Sorry, oppa. What did just you say?

" I said you may want to say something, to CEO or the team. I can arrange it, or you can say it to me"

" Nee??" I still in daze.

"Hmmm.. Aniya, oppa. Hmmm... I...I... need sometimes to think. I come to you later, after our schedule to talk to you. Is it okay?"

"Yeah, okay. Let's go. We have to boarding, right now."

As we walk to the airplane and sit in our seat, i still can't grip the reality. Oh this is the time, already?? Have i to bids farewell this soon? what about oppa? did he already know? What's his desicion?. Suddenly many thought linggering in my head. My members just look me in confused to.

"Unnie, what's wrong?", Hyeri begin to ask me, and it heard by the other two, as if also want to ask the same question.

"Aniya.. just.. nothing.. I just a little bit tired." I lied

"Oh, okey"

I know, they give suspicious look, but they let it slide. May be better ask me later.

In the plane, eventhough just one hour or so to busan, usually i do some chit-chat or gossiping with my members But, this time, i'm not in the mood. I could hear their laughing voice, but i don't want to in their conversation. I just look to the dark window. Confuse, what should i do? what's happened next? So, if the next filming is our last, what should i do? What's about us?

I ask many question, but no one can answer right now. Even me.