Wondering thought

time will tell

Jonghyun entered his dormitory. Today, finally he can relax after some schedule here and there. After put off his shoes, he lied down in the sofa. Suddenly, one notification from his phone, means one email . He directly open it and it’s from his company.

He don’t believe his eyes. He re read the message again and again.

What?? Why so sudden? Is it my contract expired already?

He search the contact name and stop in the ‘manager hyung’ contact and called him.

“Hyung, what’s it?”

“What? Email? As you read it, as it is”

“But, why?”

“ the reason in it, jonghyun-ah.”

“.....” He can’t find any words.

“Hyung, is it decided already?”

“hmm.. it’s like 80%. But we still don’t know the exact date of your last filming”

“Ahyoung-i have know this??”

“Mwolla.. But, i think his company or manager should have know this. She didn’t contact or ask you?”

“She hasn’t. Hmm... Sooo.. how should i do,hyung? I still can’t understand”

“ We only know their reason just like that, jonghyun-ah. We never know the main reason”

“ What if... is it because?? The news, hyung?? But, it’s not true”

“For you and us, yes. But for them? Viewers? We never know, how they take it after that. You must have been know from some comments on the news. Not all of them are positive. Sooo, yeahh...”

“So, mainly maybe this is major part of my fault, hyung?”

“ Don’t think like that, jonghyun-ah. As I said, we don’t know. We just can’t assure that”

*sigh.. “okay, hyung. Thanks. See you tomorrow”

“okay, have a good rest tonight, don’t think too hard”

“Ne, hyung..” He hang up.

Jonghyun just silent. He sat up in the sofa, thinking, “is Ahyoung already know this? What’s she thinking right now. ”

He suddenly search ‘Ahyoungi’ and pressed called.

After a while, she didn’t picked up her phone.

‘Is she had schedule tonight? Or the worst.. is she didn’t want to pick my call?

This thought is not just irrational thinking. After the news, eventhought we have dealt with it. But he could feel that she hurt so much. He could feel it from her voice in the phone in the morning after the news broke out. He explained everything, but she don’t reply as much. And he could feel the sad tone. Even after they filmed the episode after that, her eyes looked at me in a different way. I don’t know exactly. Is it feel betrayed? Mad? Sadness?  Distrust? Or just tired?. He also could feel she tried so hard to be cheerful and even prepared for his birthday.But, still, he could sense, she is not cheerful ahyoung that time.

After some times, he got up and decide to go to shower. He changed his clothes and get ready to sleep. But, he still feel restless. ‘Should i call her again? Or just send message? Or’

Arrggghhh.. he can’t straight right now. I need some ‘friend’ to think. Then he went to balcony with beer and ciggerate in hands. This will be a long night with wondering thought, he think.