I like you

Who am I to you?

"Explain what Taemin? That you cheated on me ? That you lied to me?" I said as he kept me pressed against his body by the force of the back hug.

 
"It was a mistake Min-ah" taemin whispered not letting go of me . 
 
I squirmed out of his embrace . 
 
"I don't care . It's over and done with . You need to leave me alone" I said as I entered the door to where the stairs were located.
 
"Min-ah stop being so ing stubborn" Taemin said as he grabbed my arm and pushed me up against the wall.
 
" I like you so much" he whispered looking at me 
 
The tears just slowly started spilling and I moved my eyes elsewhere as to not see his face .
 
"Look at me . I like you , I ed up because I was scared . I've never liked. Girl as much as I like you . You're different . When I asked you to be my girlfriend I was scared then too. I don't know anything about relationships and then I just ed it up." I heard him say as I slowly looked at his face 
 
"But I do like you ... A lot"
 
With that he slowly leaned in . His lips rubbing against mine , his lips were so soft and tasted like peppermint . His kiss was so soft and gentle and filled with ... Love . I kissed him back .
 
He slowly pulled back and looked at me 
 
"I'm sorry taemin . I can't do this . I'm sorry" and with that I pushed him back and ran down those stairs like my life depended on it . When I reached the bottom shinee was already there . 
 
"Where's taemin" onew asked 
 
I cried . I cried so much at those words and surprisingly Jonghyun grabbed a hold of me and I just cried and cried in his shoulder . 
 
And Taemin saw all of it . Let's just say he's not very happy.