The beginning

Who am I to you?

As I entered the building it just smelled like stardom. I walked right up to the front desk and asked where auditions would take place. The staff was very nice and even walked me to the room. When I walked in I was instantly met with glares from many different girls. They all seemed snobby.

 
My brother was in super junior but I didn't want people to like me because of that. If people got to know who I was I don't want it to be because of Siwon, I want it to be because I tried.
 
One by one the auditions went rolling and I was finally the last one to go. As I went up on stage I saw that shinee had also joined. Sulli, Onew, boA, and Hyuna looked bored. They had started getting up but soon saw me .
 
Sulli glared and huffed as she sat down. BoA was kind enough to give me a small smile. 
 
"What's your name Hun"? BoA asked
 
"My names Min, Choi Min" 
 
When my name slipped out Taemin and Jonghyun and Hyuna gasped and stared me up and down. 
 
The other were confused and Hyuna quickly informed them of who I was and I knew what she had said . She told them I was Siwons little sister.
 
"How you even related to Siwon? You're not even pretty" I heard a person say and quickly looked and saw it was Sulli.
 
Everyone turned to Sulli and I knew someone was going to say something but I beat them to it.
 
"Compared to you im a beauty queen, under all that makeup you have bags and acne and who knows what else. It's not nice to be jealous of other people Sulli. Just because I don't wear makeup doesn't mean I'm ugly... You wear makeup because you know you need it" 
 
I heard giggles from the girls and Shinee busted out laughing.
 
"BWOH! Don't you have any respect ??" Sulli shrieked 
 
"I do but only when you respect me . You were being a rude " I said and the laughter continued.
 
"I'm calling Siwon" Sulli said grabbing her purse searching for her phone and all the laughter stopped and turned serious.
 
"Aish" I said now angry. I pulled out my phone and dialed Siwons number.
 
Everyone turned to me now curious as to what I was about to do.
 
"What are you doing?!?" Asked an enraged Sulli 
 
I put my hand up for her to be quiet as my mother answered the phone. 
 
"Neh, umma? Is Siwon home? Can you put him on the phone. neh im here right now. No Sullis being a . Yeah. Yes. Okay" 
 
I hung up and everyone stared at me wide eyed.
 
"Siwons coming ... And he's angry" I said and Sulli smirked.
 
"But not at me" I said smirking back and Sullis smile fell and turned to horror.
 
As I sat down in the waiting room with all the other jealous girls Siwon saw me and came rushing in.
 
"Get up" he said and made me follow him. All the girls stared In shock and asked who the hell I was .
 
"She's my sister now move" and with that all the glares vanished and now I was in a meeting room with Shinee, Hyuna, BoA and Sulli.
 
After BoA explained the whole situation Siwon exploded and yelled at Sulli, it was so bad she started crying.
 
"Siwon-ah, calm down!" I yelled 
 
Sulli looked at me sniffling with tears confused.
 
"Alright, everyone's under stress and I think she got the point. I shouldn't of insulted her. She's pretty and I think she's prettier without makeup but I did insult her back because she insulted me" 
 
Everyone stared at me in surprise that I was taking part of the fault. Siwon didn't care, instead he warned everyone that he'd personally take care of them if they cross the line with his family members again.
 
"Min-ah, we'd like to listen to your audition" Onew said smiling as everyone went back to the auditioning room. 
 
I actually sang one of BoA's songs and she was very please with what she heard and so did everyone else. Sulli was impressed to and story short im a trainee.