I'm sorry

Who am I to you?

I walked down the empty halls of SMENT in hopes of finally reaching the front door. What was I thinking?

 
Of course Taemin didn't like me, I was just a trainee , I was nothing .
 
I sighed as the elevator doors opened and I slipped inside. The numbers went down and kept going down until it reached the tenth floor. 
 
I was confused but didn't care, there was obviously some people here and I'd have to deal with sharing an elevator .
 
As soon as the doors opened I came face to face with all the Shinee members . They hadn't noticed me at all, and kept laughing and goofing around until they did see me. 
 
Everything went silent and no one said a word . I looked down and walked right past them.
 
"Min-ah, w-where are you going" I heard a faint voice ask. It was Minhos.
 
"I'll just.. I'll just take the stairs" I said as I walked to where the stairs were. 
 
I could still feel there eyes on me but didn't care, I went right down those stairs and it must have been fate. As soon as I went to the entrance so did they. 
 
It was so awkward , everyone could feel it .
 
"Would you like to -" Onew started turning red before I interrupted.
 
"I'm sorry but we're not friends. We work in the same company . Don't try to do me any favors. If you see Siwon just tell him to call me later" and with that I bowed and walked away. 
 
"Min-ah" his voice said 
 
I kept walking and he kept following.
 
"Min-ah, aish stop being so stubborn" he said and you could tell he had on a smirk.
 
I turned around and surprised him.
 
" what? What the hell do you want?" I asked rather rudely
 
His eyes widened and he quickly looked down.
 
" I'm sorry " was what he whispered And I scoffed. He quickly looked up.
 
"Sorry? You're sorry?!? Just leave me alone" 
 
With that I walked away ... Only to be caught in an embrace.
 
" please let me explain" was all he said before the tears starting to fall from my eyes.