The After Effect

To Be Or Not To Be -hiatus

After dinner was over ,Jurina went into her room and slowly drifted to sleep .

 

 

The next day she woke up by the sound of her alarm knocked over by Sata .

"What do you want ?" Jurina said in a cold tone. 

"Nothing" Sata said walking out of her room . 

Jurina sensed nothing suspicious . 

 

Jurina got up to take a shower . After taking a shower . She quickly put on red leather jeans and a red shirt with a black hat and hoodie .

She grabbed her backpack and ran out the door into Sae's car , parked outside . 

"Today's gonna be a sunny day ." Jurina said inhaling some air and looking at the sunrise.

When she arrived , in the hallways she sensed people looking at her with a disappointment. She sensed hatred ,When a person threw paper at her head . She gave a cold gaze and picked up the paper . She pull the person's hand through the classroom window  .

"Dare to do that again and you won't escape from my grasp ." Jurina said staring right at her . She tried to pull her hand back just to have it in Jurina's hard grasp . 

Jurina let go of her hand and half smiled . 

"Let that be a warning to everyone " Jurina said walking towards her class and through the paper behind her.

 

Walking into class Jurina saw writings on her desk . Mostly curse words and the word death . She guessed it left a bad impression on her classmates and the new students . But she didn't care . 

As class started Jurina was called again to the nurse's office . 

"Jurina please report to the nurse's office ". As Jurina got up the class went silent and everybody was staring at her walking out. She heard whispered words as she left .

 

 

When she got into the nurse's office, she sat down at the waiting area . 

"What did Sae call you here for , s3x? " a person from the group next to her asked .

"Wanna join ?" Jurina replied sarcasticlly . 

"Ugh , what a ." Responded the student . 

"Jurina" Sae called over to get Jurina's attention .

"Guess it's time ." Jurina said with a half smile  , getting glares from the group of girls .

"What's up " Jurina said walking over to Sae . 

"Nothing , but don't you think you should tell everybody ." Sae responded . 

"No , and besides I want them to think wrong of me . But just for a little bit ."

"Why" 

"You don't know me and you wouldn't even know why even if I tell you ." Jurina said to Sae with a little cold tone . Jurina looked at the watch . 

"I'm going to the rooftop . If you want anything I'll be there ." Jurina said while leaving . Sae then resumed working .

Jurina stood in place . "Aren't you going?" Sae asked. 

"Nnn~" Jurina hummed .

 

 

When reaching her destination Jurina sees Sayanee .Sleeping on the wooden bench.

Jurina walks over , "why aren't you in class ?" Jurina asked kicking the bench.

"Why aren't you in class?" Sayanee retorted removing the newspaper covering her.

"What are you talking about , this is my daily routine ." Jurina said with a chuckle . 

"It's also going to be mine soon too ." Sayanee said .

"Because of Milky ?" Jurina asked knowing she's not going to respond .

"I have to get over her somehow ." Sayanee responded while getting up from her spot . 

"Well, if you want privacy any time , you can ask me to leave . But if you want someone to talk to,  I'll always be here too." Jurina said walking towards Sayanee leaning on the railing.

"For now , I want to be alone ." Sayanee said while Jurina walks back to the door."But since you're here ....let's talk ." Sayanee said while Jurina turned around and walked back . 

"So , What do you want talk about ?" Sayanee asked Jurina who stopped in front of her .

"What happened in the nurse's office ?" Jurina said .

"Lots.....next " Sayanee responded . Jurina gave her a look . Sayanee chucked a little and turned to looked back down at the field. 

" well, I guess it's my fault , and not my fault . " Sayanee said questioning her own statement. " What I'm trying to say is , she's at fault for hurting my head . I'm at fault for... hurting her ." Sayanee said mumbling her last words .

"If both of you are at fault then,  both of you need to apologize to each other ." Jurina said walking towards her previous spot by Sayanee .

"I'm sure she won't talk to me now ." Sayanee said disappointed .

"How are you so sure?" Jurina asked . 

"Because she's not in class , she doesn't want to see me." Sayanee said looking down at Milky with a group of guys around . Sayanee started to loosen her tie . 

"I see " Jurina said looking down towards Milky .

"How long are you gonna stay here ?" 

"until lunch time or until gym class starts ." 

"Why?"

"Mou~I like to watch from afar than close ." Jurina said . Sayanee chukled leaning on the railing with her back. 

"Interesting , seeing you interested in someone . " Sayanee paused ." It's been quite some time ." Sayanee said smilling at Jurina .

"Yeah , but the thing is ...it's her. " Jurina said .Sayanee stood silent with eyes widened .

"I don't even know how to approach her ." Jurina continued while Sayanee got herself together .

"Why don't you just tell who you were." Sayanee suggested .

"I can't . You also know why. " 

"You never know unless you try ." Sayanee suggested .

Suddenly a group of guys and girls came through the door . 

It was Milky and Rena with a group of boys  . 

"It's already late ." Jurina said after walking out the exit with Sayanee walking closey behind . 

"And It wouldn't work. I've changed too much" Jurina continued inside the door .

" Why it's she so important to you." Yui asked in curiosity standing next to the group of girls.

"You don't remember ?" Mayuyu asked Yui ."her first love " Mayuyu whispered . 

'Ah' was the look on Yui's face . 

"she left with her parents and studied in America." Jurina said giving details .

 

"I had a friend back at America ." Jurina said "She did some research on Rena. And it turns out she didn't go to study in America . She had her brain tumor removed ." Jurina said .

"So that explains." Sayanee responded .

"The After affect ." Mayuyu and Jurina simultaneously said .

"Memory Loss." Yuko stated. 

"Didn't you confess to her before she went to America?" Yui questioned .

"I don't want to talk about it now " Jurina said going down the stairs. 

"Where are you going ?" Sayanee questioned . 

"Back to class ".

"Right now is gym class ." Yuko stated .

"Then I'm going to the field " Jurina responded. 

 

 

A little while later on the rooftop, Rena , Milky and a group of boys look down on the field to spot their classmates . 

"Oh, look it's Jurina !!!" Said one of the boys . 

"Lame-o" another boy shouted from the rooftop . 

"I bet you she at sports " the first boy suggested .

" I wanna bet that ". 

"How about you guys shut up." Sata said as a threat to them while standing next to Rena . 

 

"What's it like being back in Tokyo ." Sata asked nicely to Rena with a smile  .

"I don't know " Rena responded .

"What do you mean?" Milky asked curiously .

"I have mixed feelings . It seems good to be back but I have a bad feeling ." Rena responded .

"About what ?" Milky asked .

"Not what but who." Rena said looking at Jurina . Milky and Sata seems to know who Rena was talking about . 

 

Meanwhile Back at the field Jurina and the girls enter . 

"Let's just hang out ." Sayanee suggested. 

"You can but I'm gonna jog around the field a few times ." Jurina said warming up . 

"We'll stay with Sayanee ." Mayuyu said grabbing onto Yuki's arm .

"Nvm,  I'll go with Jurina ." Sayanee said warming up next to Jurina . 

"I'll go with you guys too." Yuki said slightly pushing off Mayuyu's arm ."Yuko are you coming too?" 

"Sure " Yuko said looking off into the distance .

"What about you Yui ?" Yuki asked 

"Nnn~" Yui responded . 

Mayu anticipating Yuki's question only to see her running off onto the field with the others . Mayu sat on the the stairs wondering if she should follow them . 

After reflecting she stood up , but a person's drink spilled over her Head .

Mayu turned around to see who it was . It was Sashihara  , her bully . The person who is one of the most threatening people in the school .

Sashihara let out a chuckle . "Y'know I hate it most , it's when people are in my way" Sashihara said leaning in closely to Mayu's face.

"Apologize, Mayu  " Sashihara commanded . 

"But it wasn't my fault ." Mayu whispered .

"What?" Sashihara said in disbelief .

"Look just because your friends with Jurina doesn't mean we can't touch you . Jurina just became the school's most hated student for going out with that ikemen nurse . You're just in our way ." Sashihara stated.

She grabbed another drink from her friend and threw it onto Mayu. 

"That's enough !" Rie yelled. 

"What the hell?" Sashihara  asked .

"I said that's enough! Are you deaf?" Rie said.

"Trying to protect a loser wouldn't make your life easier . Don't say I didn't warn you" Sashihara charmingly to  Rie . She bumped Mayu by the shoulder and walked away towards the field .

"Are you okay?" Rie asked . 

"I'm fine , you didn't have to do that ." Mayu answered .

"And if I didn't help you ,they would've beaten you up ."

"It doesn't matter...  either way...  I'll always be a loser" Mayu said running into the building towards the locker room .

Rie saw Sashihara sitting down by the bench with her friends . She went towards them and went towards Sashihara . 

"Hey loser wanna brawl with me?" Rie said getting an annoyed look from Sashihara . 

"Do you wanna fight me?" 

"That's what I just asked . " Rie scoffed "You probably are deaf ." Rie said with a half smile .

Sashihara grabbed her collar and pulled her in . 

"I'm not playing ga-" 

"Neither am I " Rie said interrupting Sashihara. Rie looked her directly in the eye .

"Y'know I hate it most when people interrupt me" Sashihara said .

"I thought you hate it most when people were in your way ." Rie responded moving Sashihara's hand away from here collar . "You're annoying Y'know that . Probably you're the most hated person in this school " Rie walked off into the school .

"Aren't we gonna go after her ?" 

"Our priority isn't her it's Jurina ." Sashihara responded crossing her arms watching Rie walking inside.

 

 

"Mayu!!" Rie yelled across the building . She ran for almost 30 minutes.When she reached the locker room she saw a wet haired and red eyed Mayu in a uniform .She hugged her . 

"Are you okay?" Rie asked still hugging her .

"Yeah " Mayu said surprised at the hug ." I just need to clean my glasses ".

"What's with your eyes ?" Rie asked lifting up Mayu's chin breaking the hug .

"Nothing" Mayu responded turning around and letting out a fake laugh .

"This can't be nothing !" Rie yelled.

"I don't think you get it . I am nothing ! I will never be anything in anyone's eyes ! " Mayu yelled. Holding back her tears. "I'm going back to class" . 

 

 

Rie followed closely behind into the classroom . 

"Y'know I sit right next to you ." Rie said smiling . 

"You think I haven't noticed ." Mayu said grabbing a manga book out of her bag.

"You don't even know my nam-" 

"Rie , Kitahara Rie ." Mayu said still looking inside her book . 

 

 

Meanwhile back at the field .

Jurina and the girls are finished jogging .

"Where's Mayu ?" Yuko asked .

"Who cares" Yuki responded . 

"sugee na~  , you we're all over her a few days ago and now you don't even care ." Yuko said "You are black hearted " 

"So what if I am . I'm just using her , I don't need to get ahead of myself ." Yuki responded .

"I'm going back to class ." Yui said leaving the group.

"we're going back with you " Jurina said holding onto Sayanee's shoulder .

"Might as well go too " Yuko said. 

After changing clothes they all went to class.

While walking to class they bumped into Milky and Rena with a group of boys.  

Jurina as usual is in the front leading the girls.

"What a coincidence ." Said one of the boys . 

"Wow , the biggest baka is here ." Sata said . 

"Let's trash her !" The boys said . They started to throw trash and rocks at Jurina .

Yuko was gonna step forward when Yui suddenly grabbed her hand . "Remember what she said , this is the only way ." After whispering ,Yui let go of Yuko's hand . 

Earlier on the field Jurina told them not to react to anything that evolves around Rena .

After the boys were done throwing . Milky left the scene with Rena towards the locker room .

 

" if anyone asked where I am , ill be at the nurse's office ." Jurina said with blood dripping from her eyebrow by the impact of the rocks.

"Sayanee , Yui and Yuko can go with you I'm gonna go back to class alone . I need to relax ." Yuki said signaling Jurina .

"We'll get going." Yui said in a rush .

while they rushed towards the nurse office Yuki took her time to get to class . When she entered she notice a couple of students already in the class . She noticed Mayuyu . Mayu looked at Yuki and started to pack .

"C'mon we can go to the library ." Mayu suggested ."this looks like it needs peace ." Mayu locked arms with Rie . 

"But what about class?" Rie questioned while being dragged out . 

 

Yuki laughed at the situation that just happened . " Wow , she thinks she can make me jealous ". Pictures of Mayu start to appear in Yuki's head . She smiled unknowingly and closed her eyes . 

"Yuki I have a question ." Milky who appeared with Rena . 

"Ugh , what now?" Yuki Saud leaning her head back.

Just then NyanNyan and Paruru walk into the room . 

" sleep time " Nyan said sliding into one of the desks . 

"Finally someone who understands !" Yuki said .

Just then Jurina barges into the classroom with the girls and a bandage . " Seems like Sae is on her break ."

"Ugh, forget it " Milky said stomping to her seat to get her lunch.

"So i guess you know my name now ." Yuki said getting a slight nod from Rena . "You don't have to act shy , I was just with Jurina ." Rena just went to her seat . 2 seats to the left of Yuki . 

Rena just say there reading her lunch box while glancing at Yuki a few times .