The First Conflict

To Be Or Not To Be -hiatus

Everyone became quiet . 

"Miyazawa Jurina . Please report to the principle's office . " The principal said over the loudspeaker .

Jurina ripped the paper apart from the bulletin board and started to walk.

Sae followed closely behind .

The students started to leave the floor . 

"What was all that noise?" Milky said coming out of the boy's bathroom holding a boy's hand .

"Jurina just got called into the office ." Yuki said leaning against the wall .

"Again?!? It hasn't even been a week yet since her last suspension . " Milky said disappointed. 

"C'mon let's grab lunch , I'm hungry ." Yuko said walking to her locker . 

"I'm gonna go buy something from the store with Ren ." Milky said while Ren put his hands on her shoulders .

As she left she met the eyes Sayanee . They only had eye contact for a few seconds . Milky smiled happily while Sayanee ignored her and walked past . Paruru and NyanNyan followed behind while they had their arms crossed and ignored Milky . 

"Oh ,Ren I just forgot I had to do something , you can go to the store without me . " Milky said while she push Ren's arms of her shoulders . Ren just nodded and left.

 

 

Instead of going to the classroom she went to the rooftop . Knowing that Sayanee was gonna be there . She sat down on the bench and wait for Sayanee . After waiting a couple minutes . she took a rock and threw it at the door and was startled when she saw Sayanee was hit by the rock.

 

She saw Sayanee holding her lunchbox in her right hand while touching her wound with her left. Blood was all over her left eyebrow and forehead . 

Milky went towards Sayanee .

"Don't come closer than that . " Sayanee commanded . While turning around to opened the door.

 

 

Milky didn't listen and followed her out the door . She followed her to the nurse's office . 

Sayanee was drowsy. She opened the door to the nurse's office quickly and entered.   Milky came in after a few seconds and searched for Sayanee .

She saw her on one of the beds, laying down putting her head on the pillow. 

Sayanee didn't open her eyes cause there was blood on her left  . 

 

Milky grabbed a first aid kit and closed the curtains quietly, separating their room from the others. She sat down next to her bed , tried to touched her wound and saw her flinch slightly away from her hand. 

Milky felt a tear fall from her eyes without knowing a reason . Quickly She wiped her tear and opened the aid kit . She grabbed an alcohol tissue and reached for Sayanee's wound . Sayanee flinched . 

"What the heck ?! " Sayanee asked as she got up .

" sorry " Milky said in a quiet tone . 

"softly, please " Sayanee commanded sitting up.

Milky smiled without making any noise . She started to clean the blood by Sayanee's eye . 

"Don't think I don't know it's you ". Sayanee said with her right eye opened. Milky just chuckles and smiles wider.

 

After Milky cleaned her left eye Sayanee opened both eyes , To look at Milky . 

"You look prettier nowadays ." Sayanee said .

"Eh?!?" Milky being shocked by her comment . " eh~ I've always been this pretty ." Milky responded.

Sayanee leaned in closer to smell her perfume . 

"New perfume ???" Sayanee asked . 

"Yeah , bought it with Ren ." 

" New boyfriend ?" Sayanee asked disappointed as she closed her eyes .

"Yea , we started going out yesterday. " Milky said while standing up to see the wound better . Sayanee put her hand on her hips to support her . 

" What about the other guy from Friday?" Sayanee asked tilting her head upwards  .

"What about him?" Milky said leaning closer to Sayanee .

"Did you guys break up?" 

"If we did, I wouldn't be known as a player." 

Milky and Sayanee's conversation just turned silent .

"Done?" 

" why? wanna leave me that bad?" Milky asked jokingly .

"Yeah" Sayanee said in a cold tone without hesitation .

Milky turned silent . She started to put the bandage on her temple . Sayanee flinched .

"Can't you put it on softly?! " Sayanee asked opening her eyes . Just to find Milky teary eyed.

" if you wanted to be away from me so bad, why didn't you say so since the beginning . " Milky asked crying . 

"You're the one who cheated , why wouldn't I want to be away from you ." Sayanee said in a cold tone. " You're the one who caused us to breakup , you broke our trust ......you broke my trust " Sayanee said holding back her tears and swallowing her anger . 

As the bell ranged to signal that lunch was over . Jurina and Sae walked in to notice Sayanee and Milky in silence . 

" I guess it was stupid of me to date you " Milky said , Walking out wiping her tears.

Sayanee just sat down in shock and pain in her chest . Jurina walked over to Sayanee . She saw her injury and decided to put the bandage on her left eyebrow  . She closed the curtains to leave Sayanee alone to relax . 

"You should go back to class ." Sae told Jurina .

"Nah , I'm gonna search for milky." Jurina said .

 

 

 

Before class started .

Jurina went to the classroom to check  if milky was there.

She walked in to ask Yuko .

"Have you seen Milky anywhere? " Jurina asked leaning behind Yuko's chair to her ear.

"No , she went with Ren to the store . Why?? " Yuko questioned Jurina facing her.

"Ren is sitting right there . " Jurina said as she pointed to the front ."also , she was talking with Sayanee in the nurse's office . " 

"What happened ?" Yuko asked .

"I don't know but Milky was crying . " Jurina answered . "Where's the new student?" 

"Who? Sata ? I don't know " Yuko answered .

Jurina stood up from her position and sighed .

She left the room and went to search for Milky in the bathrooms of boys and girls . Jurina found her in the boys locker room making out with Sata . Maybe more than kissing but Jurina pulled Sata away from Milky ,who was on the lockers . Jurina punched Sata . 

"What the heck was that for?!" He asked covering his left cheek. 

" Jurina ! You don't have to ruin everything I have !" Milky shouted .

"I ruined everything ?!? , you were gonna have s€x with my step brother when you ruined my best friend's life . And I have to fix everything , AGAIN!!!" Jurina yelled back at Milky .

Milky walked out from the locker room .

"Stay away from her you filthy bastard . " Jurina told Sata . Jurina then left the room .

"Like you can keep me away ." Sata said after she left. 

Milky returned to class while Jurina went to check on Sayanee . Sayanee was still in the same position . Until Jurina interrupted her . 

"Did you eat yet ?" Jurina asked sitting in front of her .

"No." Sayanee replied looking down at her feet.

"Then eat ." Jurina said opening her lunchbox .

"No, let's go to class ." 

"After I see you eat. " Jurina commanded .

"I don't have an appetite to eat any more ." Sayanee said. Jurina ignored her comment and grabbed her chin.

"Eat or I'll make you eat." Jurina commanded .

"Fine." Sayanee pouted removing Jurina's hand and grabbing the lunchbox .

"Good girl" Jurina said smiling and patting Sayanee's head .

 

 

After finishing their lunch . Giggling , laughing , and smiles returned for a short moment . When they decided to return to class, the serious faces returned as they enter at different ends . Sayanee went through the front door while Jurina went through the back door of the class .

When entering the classroom , it seems to be a free period . Everyone was chatting and not in their own seats . Nobody noticed that they entered . While Jurina laid her head down on her desk ,Sayanee pulled out a book from her bag to relax .

"Where were you?" Paruru asked sitting down next to Sayanee.

"Nurse" Sayanee responded not looking at her .

"This whole time?  did you even eat lunch?" NyanNyan asked standing behind her.

"Un-hm" Sayanee mumbled. 

"Oh " NyanNyan said shocked at the person who entered the room .

Sayanee looked up to see a guy standing in front of her . 

"Hi, can I speak to you alone for a second ." He asked shyly. 

"Hm" Sayanee said while nodding . He grabbed her hand and walked out in a rush. 

"Who's that?" Paruru asked. 

"My boyfriend's little brother ." NyanNyan said chuckling and sitting in Sayanee's seat.

"Eh?!?" Paruru said shocked.

"Mou~ I set them up " NyanNyan said .

"Why would you do that ?" 

"Why not , she needs happiness ."

Paruru leaned near NyanNyan's "Eh?" 

"Eh ? Wait , who did she date then? Why is she so heart broken?" NyanNyan asked and furrowed her eyebrows and leaned forward listening to Paruru's words .

"EH?!?!?!?" NyanNyan said shocking the whole classroom.  "She only dates guys . " Nyan whispered as the classroom became normal again .

Paruru starts to look at the back of the classroom . 

 

Yui and Paruru shared eye contact for a few seconds , then Yui looked down .

"Hey. " Yuki said shocking Yui from her day dream . 

"What?" Yui asked annoyed . 

"I've noticed you've been staring at Paruru this whole time ." 

"Eh? " Yui coughed " what are you talking about ?"

"The way you look at her is different from others. " Yuki asked curious. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Yui shrugged .

"Don't pretend ." 

"I'm not pretending ." Yui said .

"So you were staring at her ." Yuki looked Yui right in the eye with a serious tone .

"No, I wasn't . Just stop asking me questions !" Yui said angrily .

"That wasn't a question " Yuki said smiling .

"She wasn't even looking at me , " Yui sighed . "Just leave me alone ." Yui said moving back to her seat putting on headphones and taking out a book .

"Eh?" Yuki said and looked behind her . She looked back at Paruru . "Ah. " She went to Yui , who is seated in front of Jurina . 

"So , You're jealous?" Yuki said sitting down by the window . Yui just turned up the volume on her phone .

"She must be ." Milky said eavesdropping into the conversation when she walked into the room. "Where's Sayanee?" Milky added .

"That's a first " Jurina said before leaning up from her postion .

  "What?" 

"Searching for your ex." Jurina sighed . "She was dragged out by a freshmen, if you were wondering".

"freshmen?" Milky whispered to herself. 

"Looks like she's over you." Yuki said looking at Sayanee who entered the room . Sayanee grabbed her stuff and headed towards the younger student . 

"If you need me" Milky paused to look at Sayanee ." I'll be on the roof top." Milky said walking towards the door with her head down .

"Oh, that's right . Have you seen Mayuyu anywhere , I couldn't find her during lunch." Yuki asked

"No idea," Milky walked out of the classroom. 

"Weren't you searching for Milky ?" Yuko asked.

"Was" Jurina said .

"Why?" Yuki asked .

"I'll tell you guys later " Jurina said laying her head back down

 

 

Milky walked towards the rooftop in deep thought . When she opened the door she realised there was already someone there. 

"Mayuyu," Milky uttered .

"Hm?" Mayuyu hummed looking up from her book with glasses.

"Nothing." Milky whispered. Mayuyu looked back in her book. After a few minutes of silence Milky decideds to speak agian.

"Yuki was searching for you ."

"Like she even cares ." Mayuyu said speaking out her thoughts to gain more silence from Milky.

"Are you angry ?" Milky asked .

"About what?" Mayu said acting dumb .

"About what I said earlier " 

"No ."

"No?"

"I'm just glad you told me the truth and Jurina isn't the guilty one ," Mayu responded .

"I'm sorry , I've been making things worse and worse with my words." Milky said feeling guilty .

"It's okay , you should speak your mind out often . It saves people some pain ." Mayu said closing her book . "And besides I think Yuki and Sae match each other very much . But it's just that she's a teacher ." 

"Your not really mad ?" 

"No . I'm very thankful . " Mayu closed her eyes and inhaled some air before continuing ."But for now I'd rather be alone ." 

"Me too "Milky said.

 

As school went to an end Jurina and Sae went to the same car . While Sata drives home with his dad. 

When they arrive home Jurina's mom questions her over dinner with the whole family.

"How was school ? " 

"Bad-ish. Why? "

"I got a phone call from school ."

"Good ."

"Good? Jurina! You're having a relationship with a teacher !" 

"Yeah , what about it ? It's not you like even cared about me in the first place. " Jurina said and left the dining room .

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Sorry for not updating , just too  much , too much Wmatsui feels lately and couldn't concentrate on writing this story .