Meet'n greet

To Be Or Not To Be -hiatus

Character introductions

Jurina - although she's tough she can be soft to the people she cares for . 

Rena - is a new transferred student who catches everyone's eyes and gained popularity quick . 

Sae - Jurina's step sister ,works as a nurse and has two younger brothers . 

Miyazawa Sata - The brother that is old as Jurina  . Rena, Jurina, have the exact same  birthdays as him. Also transferred to Jurina's school . Starts to like rena. Tutor .

Miyazawa Shin - oldest son , can't lie , wise , understands Jurina more than his own brother. He pitys Jurina. 

Girl's group - Yuko, Yuki, Yui, Mayuyu, Milky, Jurina 

Jurina - leader , helpful when the right time comes , fighter , pimp , tutor ,5th for popularity .

Yuko - knows Jurina just like how well the group knows , likes cats , intelligent , #1 in the school , tutor

Yuki - black hearted , but not towards people she cares for , player .

Yui - likes another particular girl but can't show enough affections , popular but is very intelligent , tutor.

Milky - likes to tease , obsessed with '' , doesn't care for feelings ,2nd best for Popularity .

Mayuyu - brain of the group , easily teased , unpopular , easily pushed around ,isn't noticed for intelligence. 

Sayanee - Sports player, silently watches over a first love , broken hearted , 4th for popularity .

Paruru - gets tutored by her crush , likes 'that' person since the first day. #1 for popularity .

NyanNyan - flirty , easily teased , dumb , bad grades, Has a boyfriend .3rd place for popularity .

Maeda Atsuko sensei - comes to like the principal , teaches Jurina's class .

Akimoto Sayaka - Gym teacher , pretends to be injured to be in Sae's care . 

Takamina - principal , always had an eye for Class A's homeroom teacher .

Sae - top nurse , liked by students , rumoured to be Jurina's girlfriend . 

*Mostly focuses on these characters but some members may join in .*

 

 

 

On a Monday morning , She woke up with a cold buried deep under her blanket.

Her sister entered her room . "Time for school Jurina." 

"Okay I'll be ready in 5 minutes , Miyazawa ."

"Well ,Hurry! Sata already left for school .  "

"I also have to deal with your case and  sign papers for Shin , and I have patients at school." Miyazawa said.

Jurina suddenly sat up from her bed  . She looked at Miyazawa . " You don't have to tell me twice " 

Jurina then got up from her bed and started to head to the bathroom inside her room .

 

Jurina just finished brushing her teeth and washing her face.

She got changed into black jeans and sweater .

Before going to school, she walked into the living room top bid her goodbye to her mother .

After she bid her goodbye, she went to the garage door next to the entrance of the house .

Walking towards the luxurious car , Jurina gets in .

Sae sees Jurina getting into the car. 

"So , Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" Sae asked while starting the car.

"Didn't feel like it." Jurina answered . 

 

On the way to school , the car was filled with silence .

"And we're here " Sae said parking the car .

"Have a good day" Sae added , looking back at Jurina through the mirror .

"Whatever" Jurina replied without looking back . She reached for her bag and got out of the car .

"If you need anything I'll be in the office." Sae yelled at her with the window down  .

"I know. " Jurina replied .

 

 

Jurina entered the school and went directly to class .

Jurina goes directly to her seat at the back of the room .

"Nee~Finally thinking of comming to class eh". Yuko said while sitting down in her seat ,two desks away from Jurina. 

"A-Cha!" Yuki said when she bumped her hip into one of the desk when she entered the room. All the attention went straight to her .

"Are you okay?" Mayuyu asked while supporting her .

 

'Ding-Dong-Dang' as the bell ranged students find their seats. 

 

As class started Jurina plugged in her headphones.

The teacher walks into the room . As the students sat in their seats . 

"Good Morning ,students . Starting today a transfer student will be joining us  ." Ms Maeda said . 

The classroom was astonished by her looks and beauty when she entered .

"Miss Matsui please introduce yourself to the class ." Said Ms. Maeda .

"Hello , My name is Matsui Rena . Pleased to meet everybody. ".

"Suggoi! Even the way she speaks is beautiful." One of the boys said admiring her .

"Miss Matsui can sit next to Miyazawa Jurina ." Miss Maeda said. Rena walked down the aisle with her head tilted downwards.Too embarrassed to look at eveyone whos following her movements. She quietly sat down next to Jurina .

"Also another student ,Miyazawa Sata ." Atsuko said while the person was still at the door . "Come in, since there isn't enough time left , greetings would be held later ." 

That person opened the door and walked in . Jurina was surprised by his appearence. Her step-brother's appearence . "Mr.Miyazawa can sit in the open seat by the back ." Atsuko pointed to the seat beside the aisle at the way back by Oshima Yuko. Jurina's death stare caught the eyes of Yui, Yuki ,Yuko , Mayuyu ,and Milky . She was staring straight at Sata .

Suddenly Sae was on the loud speaker. "Miyazawa Jurina , please report to the nurse's office."

Jurina got up and left the classroom. 

After Jurina left the class ,Ms. Maeda ordered the class to start the work written on the board. 

 

When Jurina enters the nurse's office , Sae signaled her to sit on the beds .

"So how's class?" Sae asked looking down on her. 

"Sata just transfered into my class". Jurina answered.

"Oh..........Wait ,WHAT?!?!?! ." sae yelled out to Jurina. Jurina just plugged her ears with her fingers. While the people in the office stared at them.

"It's not a big deal , Sae. I can handle it."Jurina replied taking her hand off her ears .

"You say that everytime , but it always ends up in a fight." Sae said with a serious look. "Look here." Sae suddenly shoved a temperature stick in Jurina's mouth .Jurina was going to remove it from . But Sae stopped her by shoving her cheeks together . " Take that out and you won't get a lollipop" Sae said .

"It's not like I want a lollipop anyways." Jurina says pouting with the stick still in .

After a while Sae told Jurina to go back to class.

 

 

As Jurina was walking through the hallways with her lollipop ,Jurina suddenly bumped into someone . The student fell onto Jurina . 

"What the hell?" Jurina asked with the lollipop still in . 

"Oh, I'm sorry" Rena said looking down with embarassment and picking up her dropped papers.

"You look familiar ." Jurina thought in her head, looking down towards Rena. Rena lifted her head with eyes widened. She got closer and closer to Rena .  Rena suddenly got up and ran off in the same direction Jurina was going .

"She didn't finish picking up her papers." Jurina said looking at the papers on the ground.

Jurina decides to pick up the papers and neatly organise them. She noticed the papers were in English .

 

She calmly walks back to class studying the papers. Leisurely taking her time . 

Jurina enters the class with a finished lollipop and a pile of papers . She threw the lollipop stick away  . 

Jurina noticed Rena nervously sitting at the back.

Jurina quietly took her seat , looking at rena . 

​She slid her papers onto her desk .

"Thanks ." Rena said with a smile .

"You're welcome " Jurina said in English and plugged in her headphones .

 

 

During the whole class period Jurina was listening to music and laying her head down to rest.

When class ended and it was time for physical education class . Mostly boys and some girls started to surround Rena and asking her questions. "Wanna hang out sometime ?" "Wanna be my partner for science?" " Wanna eat lunch together" .

It woke Jurina up from her sleep .

She sat up from her position.

Silence starts to fill up the room .

Jurina unplugged her headphones and put them in her bag .She got up and headed to the nurse's office with her bag in hand.The class suddenly became loud again .While some students rushed out to the locker room . 

"When is she gonna hang out with us? ." Mayuyu said . In the front of the classroom .

"She likes to take things slow" Yuki said right beside mayuyu's ear . Mayuyu moved away from yuki while blushing , her hands hoovering her face .

"What are you hiding " yuki said smiling while putting mayuyu's hands down .

"C'mon Yuki stop teasing her , it's my turn ." Milky said with a sly smirk. Milky slowly approached mayuyu .

"Stop ,stop ,stop ." Yuko said while stopping milky in her tracks ." Don't you guys want to know where Jurina went ." Directing the statement towards Milky and Yuki ,who are looking at Jurina's seat . They both shrugged .

"I know where , and why ." Yui said while looking inside a book .

"Well, tell us." Milky said.

"Nurse office . She's sick ." Yui responded flipping the page ."Otherwise she would've signaled rooftop to us before leaving." 

"Oh~ , guys we're gonna be late for class! " Mayuyu said while looking at her watch panicing .

"It's only been 5 minutes calm down we've got plenty of time to change together" Yuki said while pulling mayuyu's tie closer to her, almost touching her nose .

"C'mon let's go get changed." Sayanee said to Paruru and NyanNyan on the other side of the room.

 

Meanwhile in the nurse's office ...

Jurina enters and goes straight towards the beds . 

Sae heard the door slam and decided to check it out.

Jurina layed down on the beds with her stomach on the suface. 

"Y'know you guys should get better beds" Jurina said while looking at Sae who just entered the bed section ." I mean this is a rich school why bad beds?" 

"That's the beds they provide for schools all around tokyo ." Sae responded 

"Well, it ! " Jurina said while pouting and squirming her arms and legs .

"Why you here?" Sae asked.

"Well, I'm tired." Jurina responded .

"Or you just want an excuse to skip Phy. Ed. ." 

"Well that too .".Jurina said while she sat up .

"C'mon , you already decided to go back to class this morning , why come back here?"

"It's too loud back at the classroom and I'm too tired to get angry at anybody." 

After walking towards Jurina ,Sae says "Okay, I'll let you rest. For 5 minutes . That's it ".

"Whatever" Jurina responded with a cold tone.

 

While in the girl's locker room ...

"Looks clear" Yuki said entering. 

"Yuki , this isn't spy school." Yui said giving her a cold gaze. 

"I thought it was cute" Mayuyu whispered in a shy tone. 

"What?" Yuko asked .

"Nothing " Mayuyu said blushing .

"Let's hurry and get changed already " Yui said already changing .

"Wait." Yuko said getting everyone's attention ."where's Milky" .

"Probably seducing another guy ." Yuki said smiling. 

"C'mon let's get changed " Mayuyu said in a rush .

 

At a canteen .

"Nee~ Mayu , what do you think of Yuki?" Milky asked Mayuyu when she was alone with her. 

"Nothing, why?" Mayu asked .

"You really don't know do you?" Milky said grabbing the drink from the machine.

"Know what?" Mayu said acting like she didn't know anything. Mayu started to put coins into the machine to get chips .

"Nevermind" Milky said giving up.

"If you're gonna say something say it ." Mayu said influencing her to say it .But what she didn't know was the next words she was gonna hear , didn't match her thoughts. It only created pain in her chest and gave her a little headache. 

"I don't care " we're the only words that came out of Mayu's mouth after what she heard. 

"Here ." Mayu said giving the chips to Milky .

"This is Yuki's ." Milky said looking at the bag .

"Yea. Give it to her , I'm gonna get Yui something to eat ." Mayu said looking for something inside the machine .

"She didn't want anything ." 

"I know , but she didn't look like she has energy . So I'm gonna get her a drink too."

"Whatever" Milky said leaving the place.

'what should I do? Should I avoid her now? She already has someone else in mind ...Should I give up? ' Mayu thought . 

"What's up ?" Yui said looking at Mayu .

"You heard everything didn't you?" Mayu said looking back at her . 

"Well, I couldn't help but eavesdrop." Yui said standing up looking for a snack. "I guess a cookie is fine." Yui added.

"Hmm?!" Mayu said startled .

"Didn't you say you were gonna buy me something ?" Yui said smiling. 

"I guess " Mayu said getting up.

 

Outside the locker rooms.

"Hey ." Milky Saud walking towards them with drinks and chips ."Where's Yui ?" Milky asked.

"She went with you guys , remember ?" Yuko stated. 

"Oh..." Milky said quietly startled by the statement .

 

 

20 minutes later 

 

"Where are the other students? " Akimoto sensei asked the class as they entered .

"Probably still in class"Yamamoto answered .

"Seems like they have punishment coming their way" Akimoto said looking at her clipboard and watch .

Sayanee , Paruru and NyanNyan warms up with others waiting for the girls to enter .

 

The entrance door opened and Jurina came in with a pass and gym clothes shocking her classmates. 

"Sorry for being late , I was in the nurse's office." Jurina said and hands the pass to Akimoto .

"First time seeing you here . Who are you? " Akimoto asked 

"Miyazawa Jurina desu." . Jurina responded .

"Run 20 laps." Akimoto said without hesitation .

Jurina just started to stretch . 

"Hurry, I'm timing you"

"What's the rush , I've got plenty of time." Jurina responded still stretching .

"Okay everyone gather around , we're gonna play a game of dodge ball ." Akimoto sensei said ignoring Jurina's presence .

Just when Jurina started to run her laps , they doors open . 

"I told you we're late ! We shouldn't have stop to get snacks. " Mayuyu said yelling at Yuki ,Yuko , Milky and Yui , who seems to be out of breath from running . 

Jurina just continues her laps going past them. 

"Jurina. " they whispered when she pasted them. 

" we're starting " Sayanee whispering and signaling towards them. 

 

 

 

"Alright boys on the left , girls on the right . LINE UP!!!!!!". Akimoto said not noticing the girls who just entered .

Balls were set up on the border line and the whole basketball court was being used. 

As they we're lining up the girls forced Yui in the middle next to Paruru , while teasing her. 

"Ready, set, GO!!!!" Akimoto said with the whistle blown after the last word .

Right when Yui went beside Paruru , the game already started.

 

 

The girl's team seem to be losing due to the lack of girls . In the beginning of the game Rena got out by Sata's ball . Mayu also got out by Sata's ball probably because she was too focused on something else .

Just 15 minutes into the game Jurina already finished her laps and half of the girls team we're out .

Jurina sat down next to them with sweat forming on her forehead . 

"Finished ? " Akimoto  said sitting next to her on the bench. 

" yeah " Jurina responded . 

"Pretty quick for someone who doesn't spend much time in gym class ." Akimoto said being impressed by Jurina .

"Well ....I'm heading back to the nurse ." Jurina said while getting ready to leave .

Yuko saw Jurina leaving and decided to throw the ball at her .

Jurina caught the ball . 

"Do I Iook that easy?" Jurina asked raising one eyebrow with the ball on her chest laying her chin on it .

"I have an errand to run." Jurina said when Yuko got hit by a ball.

And just like that Jurina left .

 

After changing her clothes she went to the rooftop .

When reaching there , a familiar figure caught Jurina's eyes .Jurina Quietly approaches and gives them a back hug . 

"Nee~ Did you wait long ? " Jurina asked .

The person didn't answer . She turned around and pout her way out of Jurina's arms . She walked towards the door . 

"Are you sick ???" Nao asked .cleaning the spot on the bench.

"Yeah, what about it." Jurina said in a cold tone not paying attention to Nao . Nao sat on the bench by the door .

"Come, sit ". Nao said . Jurina turned around surprised .She walked over and laid her head on Nao's lap. 

 

Meanwhile back in gym class...

 

Sata and Sayanee are the only ones left on the court . Each of them as a ball . Most of the people were cheering for Sata , leaving Sayanee with no confidence . 

She looks at Paruru and NyanNyan for support but sees Milky's presence cheering for Sata. She then started to focus back into the game . She thought it wouldn't make a difference for her relations with Milky if she won . She put her ball down and looked at her watch that started to beep . She stared at everyone .

"Looks like I've gotta go . " Sayanee said bowing then leaving the gym . 

'What a loser .' Sata said in his head . 

"Wanna go look for Jurina ?" Yuko asked the members .

"We already know where she is . Why bother ?" Yui said uninterested .

"Well I'm gonna go change ." Yuko said leaving the members .

"C'mon Yui let's go ." Yuki said to Yui  .

 

"C'mon let's go too." NyanNyan said to Paruru .

NyanNyan and Paruru followed Yuko, Yuki, Yui into the locker room. 

In the locker room.

NyanNyan took off her clothes like nobody was watching . Her locker was on the opposite side of Yuko's locker . Yuko would get shy when NyanNyan asked for help time to time . On the other side was Paruru and Yui lockers next to each other . Yui always hesitated to change in front of Paruru . Even though they were knew each other since middle school.

"Um, paru-" 

"Don't call me that , ever ." Paruru said rushing to get out.

Yui just silently gets dressed.

Meanwhile they got dressed, Yuki was left alone in the corner . After everybody was dressed , they separated their ways. Yuko's group to the rooftop and NyanNyan's group to nurse office .

After visiting the nurse's office...

" do you think we should've just left her alone." Paruru said . 

"She needs someone to be by her side . " NyanNyan said . 

After a brief of silence NyanNyan suggested " why don't we get her a date " 

"I don't think that would work ." Paruru answered . "Why do you always think that dates are the cure for everything ." Paruru retorted . 

"I just gave an idea ." NyanNyan said pouting.

"Well you should think more about it " Paruru said .

 

Back at the gym.

"Wow Sata you killed it out there ." said one of his classmates .

"That was nothing." Sata chuckled .

"That was really cool , what you did out there ." Milky said cutely .

"Thanks ." Sata said sitting on the bench . 

"What's your name ?" Sata asked the shy girl on his right .

"Matsui Rena desu" Rena said looking at Sata .

"That's a cute name . " 

"C'mon Mayu , let's go get changed . I couldn't fish him in." Milky said pouting . Mayu got up from her seat and followed closely behind .

 

 

Later on the rooftop .

Jurina looked back at her phone and got up from her position and lifted Nao's hand .

" well, looks like class is gonna end " Jurina said after kissing left her hand before leaving . 

Walking out the door Jurina met up with Yui, Yuko, Yuki, Mayuyu,and Milky who changed into their uniform . 

" wow , banged again ???" Milky asked .

Jurina ignored them and went past them . As walking down the stairs Yui, Yuki, Yuko, Mayuyu, and Milky followed behind Jurina .

Rushing into the nurse office and closing the door shut loudly behind her not letting them in.

"Jurina ,quietly " Sae said whispering and signaling with a finger close to the lips. 

After a brief moment of silence the bell ranged . Jurina seemed to notice Sayanee in the office too.

"Lunch ." Jurina said putting her hand out to get money.  

"I'm gonna take my lunch break." Sae said signaling to the backup nurse . 

 

 

They leisurely walked to the gateway . Lots of people we're already gathering .

"Omg!!! Is that them???" A student said loudly that grasped their attention .

Jurina turned to see something on the bulletin board . She walked toward the large crowd  and pushed her way through . Sae followed behind .

On the bulletin board there was a picture that was tooken this morning with the title "Love Affair???"

Jurina's face and Sae's face was seen in the same car .

Jurina could only chuckle at the situation . 

"Is she crazy laughing at a time like this ?" 

"What is she thinking ?" 

"This is embarrassing "

Students start to get loud and confused . 

"Quiet !!!! " Sae yelled out to them . It didn't seem to quiet them down. 

Jurina got onto a small table. "Who did this!" Jurina asked add they started to quiet down .

"I SAID WHO DID THIS?!?!?!?! " Jurina asked shooting her death gaze toward everyone .