Walking Under the Trees

Your Heart's in Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was immediately placed in room 103 with Park Jimin and Jo Youngmin. Jo Youngmin was currently in a coma from a bad car accident, so the two other boys felt as though they were alone in a private room. With their beds right next to each other, they entangled their fingers together tightly to show each other they were okay.

"Jungkook, I can't wait until we get out of here. I want to go to the park and enjoy the pretty nature. We can walk around in the sun and talk about anything. Can we do that?" Jimin asked his boyfriend hopefully.

The younger turned his head to look over at his daydreaming boyfriend. "Yeah. And I can try to get out of the gang, too. Just like you wanted so we can be happier together and only spend time with each other. Only each other, though."

"Why?"

"Because your the only guy I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"You're so cheesy, Kookie," Jimin giggled happily.

"We can get one of those big dogs too, so it can protect us when we go on adventures,"

"Adventures to where?" Jimin asked as he directed his gaze to the muted tv on the far side of their room.

Jungkook hummed for a moment and put a finger thoughtfully on his chin. "Maybe to the ghetto part of town to go see my of a father."

The smaller boy bit his lip. He knew how mean Jungkook's father had been to him. His hand gripped Jungkook's even tighter.

Noticing the sudden change in his lover, Jungkook decided to try to change the mood. "And to go wherever else you want to go for adventures. Like, I don't know, downtown Seoul or something like that."

"But how will that be an adventure? I have been everywhere in Seoul,"

Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "Not the way I'm thinking of it,"

Jimin shrieked with laugher.

"Yah! What's so funny?" Jungkook demanded playfully.

"You," Jimin answered, turning his face to the younger.

Jungkook scrunched his nose up. "You're gross,"

"I know," Jimin giggled. 

They held each others hand even tighter as a nurse walked in with a smug look and a large clipboard. Long blonde hair waved about her shoulders as she walked past Youngmin. She snorted snobbishly once she reached the couples beds. "Jeon Jungkook, your healing well and will be able to leave soon. The doctor wanted me to tell you the good news about your fast healing, but I'm sure you notice it all on your own. That is all."

She turned to leave, a soft voice calling after her. "What about me?"

"Park Jimin." The nurse flipped a page on her clipboard. "You're still schedueled for the end of this week, possibly the beginning of next week. Is there anything I can get you  since you are a special patient?"

Jimin bit his lip with worry. He felt Jungkook grip his hand tightly for support. Taking a deep breath, he allowed himself to speak. "Will I be okay?"

The nurse loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter